Author Topic: FOX News moment of silence  (Read 532 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FOX News moment of silence
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »
Schwarzenegger's a straight-up biiiiiiiatch
he ain't real..He's an actor... :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Technodramon

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 11:09:27 AM »
Eazy E turning over in his grave.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »
Gotta be careful...there's still 172 undecided in the House (at this moment).  They got a long way to go.

But yeah, it's definitely not looking good for the white devils.  It'll look worse when the chopper starts blazing and I bury those cockroaches.

2>1 a white man will assassinate bush before a lazy nigger strays away from his kfc long enough to do anything politically radical. you aint gonna do shit hit besides hit your weed and listen to dead prez

yeah right, we all know black people dont listen to dead prez. eihtball here does the motorcycle dance to young joc's its goin down.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 04:08:05 PM »
man, i'm from cali..and I say fuck those cali republicans.. another deficit for this state....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 05:11:56 PM »
Angelides was an even bigger bitch though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 05:45:41 PM »
how so? ???

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »
As an old Cali Dem, now MN DFL, I can say that the Dems have all the fire power, and their gov selections are great people, great law makers, but they have the personality of white bread. If the Dems want to beat Arnold (he can run for re-election next time because his last term was considered Grey Davis's term) Davis was stale, he didn't even campaign against Arnold in 2003, Angelides was stale, and I beat in 4 years, they'll put another stale person there. They need to tap into their deep roster in Cali, and pick up a Latino who will fire up people. But odds are, they'll run the Latinos elsewhere to straighten the party, and sacrafic another Bill Winninton canidate so they can wait until after Arnold loses. Beside, Arnold had low popularity until he turned Dem. His Republican by name only now, his governing pretty liberal.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:31 PM »
As an old Cali Dem, now MN DFL, I can say that the Dems have all the fire power, and their gov selections are great people, great law makers, but they have the personality of white bread. If the Dems want to beat Arnold (he can run for re-election next time because his last term was considered Grey Davis's term) Davis was stale, he didn't even campaign against Arnold in 2003, Angelides was stale, and I beat in 4 years, they'll put another stale person there. They need to tap into their deep roster in Cali, and pick up a Latino who will fire up people. But odds are, they'll run the Latinos elsewhere to straighten the party, and sacrafic another Bill Winninton canidate so they can wait until after Arnold loses. Beside, Arnold had low popularity until he turned Dem. His Republican by name only now, his governing pretty liberal.
Arnold never turned Democratic.  He was always the republican.  The reason he won was because of the claim he made saying he in middle ground with democratic, which I know is bullshit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 12:06:53 AM »
Arnold never turned Democratic.  He was always the republican.  The reason he won was because of the claim he made saying he in middle ground with democratic, which I know is bullshit.

you know and I know that. I'm just stating that the Dems need a big time person to challenge Arnold. I think the LA mayor would do.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 12:24:14 AM »

you know and I know that. I'm just stating that the Dems need a big time person to challenge Arnold. I think the LA mayor would do.

hmm... u think mayor might challenge him? Is the mayor democratic?

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 12:34:03 AM »
how so? ???
No real reasoning behind it, he just looks like one lol. Angelides was a whiner and complainer. Dude was even on TV doing dance moves that makes Carlton look like Michael Jackson. I know there's no political reason behind it, but we gotta face it: even in politics, image is everything.

I could see Villagarosa becoming governor one day. He could even be the 1st Latino president if he plays his cards right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »

Thanks Sikotic for the spelling, I gave up after a little bit... lol. Villagarosa has more personality. Angelides is what I call a Bill Wennington canidate. These are certain people that are just dry, they may be great people for the job, they actually could be better than the person that beats them, but honestly, they have no personality, and they are basically there to fill space for the Democrat party. The Democrats run Cali, they run every office but governor, and the only way Arnold could win, as popular as he is, is to run like a Democrat. And another politian could have exposed that, but a Bill Wennington canidate is too stiff, and isn't the best to face a Arnold. Villagarosa would have exposed Arnold, and he has the personality to challenge him. I feel though the Democrats will sacrafic another Bill Wennington canidate so Villagarose can run in 2016, which is too long from now.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 11:03:23 AM »

Thanks Sikotic for the spelling, I gave up after a little bit... lol. Villagarosa has more personality. Angelides is what I call a Bill Wennington canidate. These are certain people that are just dry, they may be great people for the job, they actually could be better than the person that beats them, but honestly, they have no personality, and they are basically there to fill space for the Democrat party. The Democrats run Cali, they run every office but governor, and the only way Arnold could win, as popular as he is, is to run like a Democrat. And another politian could have exposed that, but a Bill Wennington canidate is too stiff, and isn't the best to face a Arnold. Villagarosa would have exposed Arnold, and he has the personality to challenge him. I feel though the Democrats will sacrafic another Bill Wennington canidate so Villagarose can run in 2016, which is too long from now.

You see...that's the reason why california isn't doing good.  Who cares about personality.  It's really about getting problems fixed.  Personality is a plus, but not required and does not have much impact.  Only reason why Arnold been elected twice is because of his career in acting.  Almost everyone knows who he is.  He just puts out punch lines to be elected.  "There will be a sequel." He can't fulfill his promises.  He still owes promises from last service.  He's in debt of services. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 11:15:59 AM »

Who cares about personality.  It's really about getting problems fixed.  Personality is a plus, but not required and does not have much impact. 

That's how people get elected, it's not just a California problem. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 12:49:58 PM »
lol...Bill Wennington

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09