Author Topic: FOX News moment of silence  (Read 558 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FOX News moment of silence
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 02:02:12 PM »
lol...Bill Wennington

he looked scared. LMAO.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 02:47:26 PM »

Thanks Sikotic for the spelling, I gave up after a little bit... lol. Villagarosa has more personality. Angelides is what I call a Bill Wennington canidate. These are certain people that are just dry, they may be great people for the job, they actually could be better than the person that beats them, but honestly, they have no personality, and they are basically there to fill space for the Democrat party. The Democrats run Cali, they run every office but governor, and the only way Arnold could win, as popular as he is, is to run like a Democrat. And another politian could have exposed that, but a Bill Wennington canidate is too stiff, and isn't the best to face a Arnold. Villagarosa would have exposed Arnold, and he has the personality to challenge him. I feel though the Democrats will sacrafic another Bill Wennington canidate so Villagarose can run in 2016, which is too long from now.

Hopefully Californians would never elect a bigot like Villagarosa as governor. But then again, it is California so they probably will.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »

Thanks Sikotic for the spelling, I gave up after a little bit... lol. Villagarosa has more personality. Angelides is what I call a Bill Wennington canidate. These are certain people that are just dry, they may be great people for the job, they actually could be better than the person that beats them, but honestly, they have no personality, and they are basically there to fill space for the Democrat party. The Democrats run Cali, they run every office but governor, and the only way Arnold could win, as popular as he is, is to run like a Democrat. And another politian could have exposed that, but a Bill Wennington canidate is too stiff, and isn't the best to face a Arnold. Villagarosa would have exposed Arnold, and he has the personality to challenge him. I feel though the Democrats will sacrafic another Bill Wennington canidate so Villagarose can run in 2016, which is too long from now.

Hopefully Californians would never elect a bigot like Villagarosa as governor. But then again, it is California so they probably will.

hahahahahahaha.... wait? you think bigotry is bad?

Go look in the mirror, and then please shoot yourself.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »

If you suppor what you said, you might want to say that to Arnold.  He made too many promises and never were completed. You tell me who's Bigot.  I may not know much about Villagarosa, but I rather give a new person a chance.  Hey, Arnold had his chance.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 11:53:22 AM »
lol...Bill Wennington

props to MDogg, I like the Bill Wennington analogy.  They used to have him go in and foul out of the games against Shaq, they called it the three-headed monster, lol.. Luc Longley, Wennington and Purdue?  None of them barely even deserved to even be in the league.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)