Author Topic: damn, the terminator won re-election.  (Read 151 times)

We Fly High

damn, the terminator won re-election.
« on: November 08, 2006, 01:16:24 AM »
"What a fantastic evening; I love doing sequels," Schwarzenegger told supporters in Beverly Hills. "But this without any doubt is my favorite sequel."

E. J. Rizo

Re: damn, the terminator won re-election.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 01:20:23 AM »
how the fuck does this happen??

too many fuckers out there like... well Angelides is going to lose anyway so fuck it im not voting...

WTF with an attitude like that of course he is going to lose...

people be talking so much shit about arnold and then he wins like this??

i dont get it..anyway fuck it 4 more years... just get me Hilary in the white house  ;)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 01:33:23 AM »
noooooooooooooooooo, :rant:  :grumpy: was yesterday day to vote?damn,damn...wtf do i care,it dont matter whos elected its always fucked up who ever it is.fuckin politics....i always register but ive never ever gone out to vote :-[

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 01:34:28 AM »
i voted for arnold. predator was a classic

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 01:42:01 AM »
matter of fact other than my friends and favorite rappers i penned in on the write in sections i think i voted entirely republican or independent. i dont know, i wasnt really paying attention, just trying to be loud and obnoxious for all the serious crabby people there

Chief

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 01:47:20 AM »
doesnt surprise me at all..

who's seen commando?  8)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 01:53:27 AM »
Gunman, two others stop Hispanic voters

Other states reported similar problems:

In Arizona, three men, one of them armed, stopped Hispanic voters and questioned them outside a Tucson polling place, according to voting monitors for the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, which photographed the incidents and reported them to the FBI. In Maryland, sample ballots suggesting Republican Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich and Senate candidate Michael Steele were Democrats were handed out by people bused in from out of state. Democrats outnumber Republicans in Maryland by nearly 2-to-1. An Ehrlich spokeswoman said the fliers were meant to show the candidates had the support of some state Democrats. They were paid for by the campaigns of Ehrlich, Steel and the GOP. Some of the fliers include pictures of Ehrlich with Democrat Kweisi Mfume, a former NAACP president.
Republicans charged possible foul play in New Jersey, saying that ballots on some Passaic County voting machines were preset with a vote for Democratic Senate candidate Robert Menendez. The attorney general's office told NBC it had been running tests on the machines, but had not identified a problem, nor found any poll workers who had witnessed the alleged problem.
Across the country, Democrats accused Republicans of sponsoring automated “robo-calls” that have infuriated voters. The recorded calls, which reached a fever pitch in the days leading up to the election, automatically dial and redial, promoting or trashing a candidate.

this was on msnbc.com thats crazy

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 01:54:43 AM »
If I would have voted, i would have voted for him, Angelides had no hype, had nothing to offer me....

Chief

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 01:59:49 AM »
^he should have dissed arnie on wax, that'd get his name buzzin..

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 02:06:28 PM »
*throwin tomatoes on Terminator
bouh bouh
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »
how the fuck does this happen??

too many fuckers out there like... well Angelides is going to lose anyway so fuck it im not voting...

WTF with an attitude like that of course he is going to lose...

people be talking so much shit about arnold and then he wins like this??

i dont get it..anyway fuck it 4 more years... just get me Hilary in the white house  ;)
that's the reason why he won.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 04:14:25 PM »
noooooooooooooooooo, :rant:  :grumpy: was yesterday day to vote?damn,damn...wtf do i care,it dont matter whos elected its always fucked up who ever it is.fuckin politics....i always register but ive never ever gone out to vote :-[
it's gonna fuck u up in long term.  Let's say this: if ya work...you ain't getting retiring pension till 80 (i think) and he supported bush's plan of social security.  So, hope ya ain't going poor by the time you be 60. Republicans as the party are fuckin' social security (one of their agenda) and fuckin' more on deficit.  You'll notice lot of things in cali won't exist no more.  Arnold was tryna persuade democratics and others that he's with moderate type..meaning..he somewhat supports democratic views..however..that was his plan to get voted again. And because of tax...yeah..ur situation wouldn't be good...and also, he promises too much..what do you expect from someone who only knows how to act? :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:36:24 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 05:27:25 PM »
Angelides was a straight up faggot. He made Kerry look like Rambo.

I'm not a big fan of Schwarzenigga, but at least he doesn't whine to the media when he can't book the Tonight Show.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 05:43:05 PM »
Terminator > Grey Davis

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 05:49:17 PM »
Angelides was a straight up faggot. He made Kerry look like Rambo.

I'm not a big fan of Schwarzenigga, but at least he doesn't whine to the media when he can't book the Tonight Show.
eh..yeah.. I don't like both.  Well, it wouldn't matter because either way, democratic got control on senate and house..they are the power people that will check bush's ass if he smells like one.