Author Topic: you gotta give game his props  (Read 266 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
you gotta give game his props
« on: November 08, 2006, 05:27:57 AM »
i see shit being spoken in here with a real biased attitude, which is aight at times, but not when you become a groupie.....

now whether you like game or not.............game dropped a dope ass album withou dre and 50, nuff said..........y'all can talk what you want about production.....but everytime anyone drops a album with dope production nowadays, people so quick to say its carried by production, this is certainly not the case on this album.........yeah he sounds like dre at times......but who knows what games natural rapping style is.............documentray was such a processed album who knows what is natural to the nigga, just like grodt.....

y'all aint gotta like game, but that nigga got dropped from aftermath, had the whole of gunit against him, he must have felt like he had his back against a wall ever since the first week sales of documentary since the beef had begun, but now its all over, the seoncd album is heated...........even if you don't like game. shit if you aint really into the album, y'all should be able to see he did it..........

peace

ABN

Re: you gotta give game his props
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 05:30:27 AM »
i agree to a certain extent. and some of these Game threads are pretty stupid, people wanna make threads crying and whining like bitches coz he don´t work with such and such. and people will prolly start making a new Game thread everytime dude takes a shit.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 08:22:50 AM »
^^
Y'all both right.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:23:50 AM »
i agree to a certain extent. and some of these Game threads are pretty stupid, people wanna make threads crying and whining like bitches coz he don´t work with such and such. and people will prolly start making a new Game thread everytime dude takes a shit.

REAL SPIT... 8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 08:15:41 AM »
craziest thing about it all is though, that we all was like "game aint never droppin an album in 06, no chance, pretty much everybody said that to, but he about to be out , cant hate the nigga, he speaks alot of shit, but he a clever cat and he knows what his doing to a certain extent, peace

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 05:12:47 PM »
love the beats on the album especially how every producer has been set to dre mode.

jays album makes this more amusing as dre appears to have been set to timbo mode.