Author Topic: Ciara Plans a 20-City Tour To Preview Her New Album  (Read 50 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ciara Plans a 20-City Tour To Preview Her New Album
« on: November 08, 2006, 10:53:50 AM »
In the weeks leading up to the release of her highly anticipated sophomore album, Ciara: The Evolution (La Face/Zomba Label Group), multi-platinum R&B/Pop sensation Ciara will take the show on the road with a kinetic 16-city club tour accompanied by four major radio concert stops. Each hour-long high-energy club date will feature fan favorites, #1 singles “Goodies,” “1, 2 Step,” and “Oh,” as well as current hit “Get Up,” new single “Promise,” and other never-before-heard cuts from her new album, Ciara: The Evolution, due out December 5th.

“Previewing the new record in a small setting gives my fans an exclusive experience where they can truly hear and see exactly where I’m going with Ciara: The Evolution,” Ciara explains. “It’s about so much more than just my personal growth – it’s about the evolution of music, the evolution of dance, the evolution of fashion. I want to bring a taste of all that to the fans in a one-on-one environment to get them excited for Ciara: The Evolution.”

Fans are already excited by the major hit, first single “Promise,” written by Ciara and produced by Polow (Fergie’s “London Bridge,” Pussy Cat Dolls’ “Buttons”),. The video, directed by Diane Martel, made its debut on BET’s Access Granted on October 25th, which was also the star’s 21st birthday! Alongside “Promise,” the hit “Get Up” will be included on Ciara: The Evolution.

Below are the remaining tour dates for the “Ciara: Live In Concert” club tour; dates subject to change.

iara: Live In Concert

Tue, Nov 7: Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO
Thu, Nov 9: Harry O’s, Park City, UT
Sat, Nov 11: Claremont College, Claremont, CA
Sun, Nov 12: House of Blues, San Diego, CA
Mon, Nov 13: House of Blues, Anaheim, CA
Wed, Nov 15: The Moore Theatre, Seattle, WA
Sat, Nov 18: House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV
Sun, Nov 19: Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ
Thu, Dec 7: Center Stage, Atlanta, GA
Sun, Dec 10: Nokia Theatre, New York, NY

In addition to the club dates, Ciara will also be appearing at major radio concerts around the nation in cities such as Philadelphia, Boston, Hartford (Dec 8), and Miami (Dec 16), and alongside the Black Eyed Peas December 1st at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Ciara: The Evolution is the follow-up to 2004’s three-times platinum Goodies.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com