Author Topic: Requiem for a dream  (Read 144 times)

1nce was blind

Requiem for a dream
« on: November 08, 2006, 01:39:42 PM »
I recently watched this movie for the first time and thought it was alright but I was wondering who did that beat that played throughout many parts of the movie................Domination used the beat for his song "Lil shop of horrors" and I thought it was fire.............Do any of y'all know the name of the original song?..............I didn't check the credits at the end like I should have

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Requiem for a dream
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »
I believe you are referring to  the theme song of the film right?  It was composed by Clint Mansell "Lux Aeterna" 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 05:18:34 PM »
The movie was far from just "alright" and you can check here for info regarding the score:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0180093/fullcredits

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 07:26:23 PM »
LOL at this movie being just alright, this is one of the greatest movies of all time.  This movie is as powerful as a movie can be.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 07:54:19 PM »
Great movie. All of Darren Ardenofskyovich's movies are good. I can't wait for The Fountain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

reguLAtor

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 12:25:47 AM »
good film.  This shit stuck with me for a long while.  Relationship between mother and son was something that kinda hit home.   :boohoo:

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 10:18:05 AM »
hahah, I swear they make everyone who hits up rehab watch this movie.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 03:38:31 PM »
this was a POWERFUL movie that had me depressed for a few days after watching it... definately a masterpiece, i mean check out the editing... brilliant movie that was hard to watch...

anyone peep Pi? i havent but i guess i'll check it out...

by the way, i saw Requiem for a dream when i was sober... thought id mention that  ;D

peace