Author Topic: Young Buck: Album coming out in February  (Read 609 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Buck: Album coming out in February
« on: November 08, 2006, 03:04:31 PM »
Buck Was Cipha Sounds this morning and said that his album comes out Febuary 6th becuase we want Banks to shine. Buck said Banks is only on his second single and doesn't want to compete with someone out his family. Young Buck & Banks Also beat the case for weapon charges, the case was dropped and buck was supposed to be in court right now but he didn't go.

According to an interview done by BILLBOARD.COM in October, Young Buck said that his album might not see the light of day until 2007.

HITS DAILY DOUBLE, a very reliable music website does NOT list Young Buck under the November 28th releases.

Best Buy does not even have the album listed on their websites.

Several insiders have said the current album release date is set for February 13, 2007.

But still, no one from the G-Unit camp have officially ruled out the November 28th release, but it doesn't seem likely at all.

It seems Young Buck is facing the same fate as Lloyd Banks. Just days before Banks July 18th release, it was pushed back to September, and before you knew it, it was pushed to its final date of October 10.

Buck Tha World features 8Ball & MJG, Bun B, T.I., Young Jeezy, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, Trick Daddy, Trey Songz, Tony Yayo, 50 Cent, and Lloyd Banks.

You can also expect more joints for the ladies like "Shorty Wanna Ride".

The albums first single "I Know You Want Me" featuring producer Jazze Pha is out now.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck: Album coming out in February
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 05:29:28 PM »
fuck.  i was actually looking forward to that CD.  and that whole "I want Banks to shine" excuse is bullshit.  Banks flopped, and now Interscope needs to regroup and figure out what the fuck they're doing wrong.  Unfortunately, the problem is no one gives a fuck about G Unit like they did 2 years ago.  There's nothing they can do to market it or anything that can save it, unless they want to promote Young Buck by himself, and not as just another G Unit cronie.  In fact, that's probably what they should do.  Buck can ride on the coat tails of the Dirty South movement, he's got TI, Jazze Pha, Young Jeezy, Pimp C on the album, and he's a good rapper, so they'd be better off going that route.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 05:35:10 PM »
fuck.  i was actually looking forward to that CD.  and that whole "I want Banks to shine" excuse is bullshit.  Banks flopped, and now Interscope needs to regroup and figure out what the fuck they're doing wrong.  Unfortunately, the problem is no one gives a fuck about G Unit like they did 2 years ago.  There's nothing they can do to market it or anything that can save it, unless they want to promote Young Buck by himself, and not as just another G Unit cronie.  In fact, that's probably what they should do.  Buck can ride on the coat tails of the Dirty South movement, he's got TI, Jazze Pha, Young Jeezy, Pimp C on the album, and he's a good rapper, so they'd be better off going that route.

That whole Banks shit obviously has litle truth to it. Buck did say this in billboard interview like a month ago, something like this: If the label doesnt back him up 100% right now, since all these big projects are coming out like Pac, Snoop,Game, Gwen Stefani.... he wont drop it now but in January. He said he wants to do big things with this album and he had a bigger budget than last time (Dre,Em,Timbo, Just Blaze, Akon, Lil Jon all producing) and he wont release it unless it has 100% backing. Even 50 said he wants Buck to blow the fuck up, he has his own group and 50 wants him to establish that and Cashwille recrods. Its obvious that besides 50, Buck is the only that can stand on his own from the OG GUnit click. Banks is talented but hes not a leader and Yayo is well, Yayo lol.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 06:00:10 PM »
G-Unit isn't over. Their in slump for sure, but every artist goes through lows. Every artist. G-Unit just needs to step back, refine their music, put out a Group album and limit their releases. And anyways, Banks sold 200,000 in his first week, not everyone is doing that, entire business is struggling.

kingwell

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 07:30:18 PM »
Young Buck & Banks Also beat the case for weapon charges, the case was dropped and buck was supposed to be in court right now but he didn't go.

What a dumbass.

What is Bank's second single?

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 10:08:40 PM »
More pushed back... at this rate, no Aftermath release in 07 , outside 50

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »
G-Unit isn't over. Their in slump for sure, but every artist goes through lows. Every artist. G-Unit just needs to step back, refine their music, put out a Group album and limit their releases. And anyways, Banks sold 200,000 in his first week, not everyone is doing that, entire business is struggling.

Yea every artist has lows..and most of them never recooperate...ehemm *master p.*....so what makes g-unit so different? how do u know they'll be back on top? only person that can bring them back up is maybe young buck...since the south is the "it" right now...maybe 50 if he drops an album soon...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 12:22:49 PM »
Dres had low periods, Snoops had low periods, Xzibit, Jay-Z, I can't think of any artist who hasn't had a low point in their career.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 12:34:21 PM »
Banks flopped, and now Interscope needs to regroup and figure out what the fuck they're doing wrong.
They need to stop pushing back artists' release dates, espically when a single has already been released. Banks would of had a chance of going gold if he got his released in August/September.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »
Banks flopped, and now Interscope needs to regroup and figure out what the fuck they're doing wrong.
They need to stop pushing back artists' release dates, espically when a single has already been released. Banks would of had a chance of going gold if he got his released in August/September.

word. hands up was heating up in june and if they had dropped the album in july it would have done fine. gonna be a similar story with buck unless he drops another single. no one remembers his I Know You Want Me whatever joint anymore.

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 01:01:04 PM »
by the time the record drops, who will care? I like buck, hes the only one i like in the group but, they'll probaby sabotage his release like the last album. Leak he album a month before the release.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 03:09:07 PM »

???  man gunit is DONE...gayo, mobb sleep, and now banks flopped...which is a bit suprising how much he sold last time...and he didnt sell 200,000 the 1st week...where are u gettin these numbers?...the way he is selling right now, he might not even go gold....unless gunit change their formula and be a lil more creative with their music, which i doubt is gonna happen since most of em dont have any talent anyways...they aint coming back...

i say buck leave gunot and start doing his own shit...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 03:10:42 PM by LaZ1e »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 03:27:45 PM »

word

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 02:52:11 AM »
Buck needs to get the fuck off this sinking ship before it´s too late.

The Predator

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 01:44:23 AM »
G-Unit as a label is done.

50 gonna have to auction off his groups and artists.