Author Topic: I predict in the next 2-4 years, Rumsfeld will come out of the closet  (Read 166 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Yup, I can bet you he will start making comments how "the war was a mistake, Bush did not listened to me, I was just doing my job, the govt. is corrupt, I wish I knew better."

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I predict in the next 2-4 years, Rumsfeld will come out of the closet
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 01:47:42 AM »
America would hang his ass then.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 01:27:19 PM »
of course, we now have democrats runin on an anti war ticket, when 3 yrs ago, damn near every one of them were neutured and didnt say shit when the war started
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 02:07:03 PM »
of course, we now have democrats runin on an anti war ticket, when 3 yrs ago, damn near every one of them were neutured and didnt say shit when the war started

what the hell are you talking, the whole fucking world including democrats were telling britains and republicans to not go there, something like 6 billion people

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 02:15:24 PM »
adding^^ : even Bob Gate (who was C.I.A. head leader and served Senior Bush) recommended W. Bush not to go there.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 02:39:18 PM »

what the hell are you talking, the whole fucking world including democrats were telling britains and republicans to not go there, something like 6 billion people

oh please, ure kiddin right? im not talkin about the world...im talkin about us democrats. almost everone of them were drooling at the prospect of war. don rizzle supported the war.
i bet you even Ant supported the war initially.

smoke alot of chronic, but my memory is not that fucked up
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 02:46:33 PM »
my bad...it wasnt almost every democrat...but easily more than half of em

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/10/11/iraq.us/

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 02:57:50 PM »
Rumor is that he had HIV and it became full-blown AIDS.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 02:04:53 PM »
my dad is friends with the local congressman of Rialto, and he said that most everyone knew Saddam didn't have weapons, or at that time, had an idea, but that most Dems were too scared not to vote on the war for fear of losing re-election.