Author Topic: I hate China, worst place in the world. Fuckin scum. FUCK CHINA'S GOVERNMENT!  (Read 390 times)

WestCoasta

forget them bein Chinese, anybody who's mean to a dog is a prick

dogs are tight  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
dogs rule! man's best friend

if you don't respect dogs you have a small penis

judgement is final ,the don has spoken

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

AndrE16686

dogs rule! man's best friend

if you don't respect dogs you have a small penis

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
I'll kick a fuckin dog anyday you punk biech. 

Samoan Enforcer

Re: I hate China, worst place in the world. Fuckin scum. FUCK CHINA'S GOVERNMEN
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 03:53:52 AM »
^what a jerk.
even though i really think hurting dogs is the lesser of evil acts china has committed, its still messed up. no one except muslims apparently likes to see animals hurt, especially a loyal intelligent animal like a dog.

WC Iz Active

Re: I hate China, worst place in the world. Fuckin scum. FUCK CHINA'S GOVERNMEN
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2006, 07:26:36 AM »
^what a jerk.
even though i really think hurting dogs is the lesser of evil acts china has committed, its still messed up. no one except muslims apparently likes to see animals hurt, especially a loyal intelligent animal like a dog.

This is why its hard for me to take muslims serious regarding anything, they are messed up individuals :-\ if you even consider them individuals, I think savages is a more appropriate word.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Shut the fuck up spice, obviously you people dont get sarcasm and jokes.  I like some dogs but i hate seeing them every fucking where.  They're still animals who are dirty and dont need to be in the same place as humans all the damn time.  I could stand dogs for a while but they should have their own place as well.  If you guys like dogs so much, then why are there so many dogs and cats stranded and hungry everywhere??? Do you see a problem with that?? or no its all good as long as you got your little precious poopee in your cozy living room??

'

p.s. Just cuz you see im from IRAN, it doesnt make me automatically muslim  ::)  I could be christian, jew, bahai or an athiest.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
man you guys are some true white boys. i dont give a fuck about no damn animal. i dont bust a nut from seeing a dog get killed but i dont give a fuck about it. it doesnt concern me. i have better things to rant about then fuckin dogs gettin fucked in china. spicey, u are a faggot son.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll