Author Topic: 9 Children die in their sleep as Israel's tanks 'accidently' open fire....  (Read 559 times)

AndrE16686

Israel has a fucking 'accident' every week. Faggot country deserves to be nuked the fuck-out in my humble opinion, hurry up Iran........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1942339,00.html

*Edit*

notice that I said 'deserves', not 'should be'.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 03:19:05 AM by YGZ-ZUSSSSS »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 9 Children die in their sleep as Israel's tanks 'accidently' open fire....
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 10:04:20 AM »
I know you are angered at the murderous actions of the IDF but you have to bear in mind a few things and I am really not making excuses but 90% of the IDF are conscripts they have no choice but to join the army, they have been brainwashed into believng that they are the victims and it's the palestinians who are the real enemy which must be neutralised at all costs. So as for you talking about nuking the country well I know you do not genuinely mean it literally but you also have to appreciate that Israeli is only the size of Wales and some of where they occupy is blatantly stolen land, so it would destroy all of the palestinians the nuclear fall out would destroy lebanon and all surrounding areas. No doubt about it though these murders show what pure scum those at the top are though and yet they are being supported and encouraged whole heartedly by both the democrats and the republicans and their is a certain complicity from most western governments also.

Edit*
Not puked but those responsible for all these atroncities should be put on trial for war crimes
Edit* damn typo lol I meant nuked*
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 04:24:20 PM by virtuoso »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 10:53:27 AM »
Israel has a fucking 'accident' every week. Faggot country deserves to be nuked the fuck-out in my humble opinion, hurry up Iran........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1942339,00.html

*Edit*

notice that I said 'deserves', not 'should be'.

I feel your pain.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 01:22:43 PM »
I know you are angered at the murderous actions of the IDF but you have to bear in mind a few things and I am really not making excuses but 90% of the IDF are conscripts they have no choice but to join the army, they have been brainwashed into believng that they are the victims and it's the palestinians who are the real enemy which must be neutralised at all costs. So as for you talking about nuking the country well I know you do not genuinely mean it literally but you also have to appreciate that Israeli is only the size of Wales and some of where they occupy is blatantly stolen land, so it would destroy all of the palestinians the nuclear fall out would destroy lebanon and all surrounding areas. No doubt about it though these murders show what pure scum those at the top are though and yet they are being supported and encouraged whole heartedly by both the democrats and the republicans and their is a certain complicity from most western governments also.

Edit*
Not puked but those responsible for all these atroncities should be put on trial for war crimes

you know its real funny you say this. Zionists love to point at the social inadequacies of the palestinians. They love to mention how anti semetism is deep rooted in their culture, their text books, the institutionalization of suicide bombing, but how bout we point fingers at israeli culture. A militarized culture in which everyone over the age of 18 has taken part in their collective hittin of the palestinian pinata. systemic deep rooted brainwashing, the institutionalization of racism, systemized apartheid, etc.

palestinians have been punished collectively for decades, and theyre the victims.

boycott the apartheid state. i still cant believe, here in 2006, the apartheid state of israel continues their occupation of israel. i know the EU is slowly starting to turn around, but the americans are still pussy whipped. its  a damn shame.

boycott the apartheid state of israel.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 03:54:24 PM »

Israel will take over the West Bank, nothing can really change that or Israel's 'accidents' unless states do something, otherwise we can only watch.....

We need a multinational UN force in Gaza and the West Bank shielding the Palestinians/Israelis from each other, keeping the peace, feeding people.
This crisis is at the root of alot problems, anger in the Muslim world, it gotta be addressed or else the nutcases will take shit into their own hands, i.e. Iran.

So lets see, our governments are doing nothing and will never do anything, so Iran wants to do something. Our governments haven't really been helping to sooothe the anger of the Muslim world by giving Israel a green light in everything it does, because of that we got Iran going nuclear. Perfectly fucken understandable.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 04:41:28 PM by YGZ-ZUSSSSS »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 04:47:01 PM »

Well in a very simplistic sense the solution to the problem is actually one which is very easy and could be implemented in a matter of hours. When the U.N drew up the resolution demanding that Israeli leave all occupied territories it was only rendered inexecutable thanks to the veto which  the U.S has placed upon every resolution against Israel. Well perhaps that is naive of me because more fundamental changes would need to take place first most importantly concerning the influence of the AIPAC in the congress. There should be a total ban on any lobby group which has ties to any other country I believe that would eradicate those particular parasites, any friends of Israel group should be forced to take a dive into the cazam of oblivion. I agree with both YGZ and tech though, albeit I feel sorry for the way in which israelis have been indoctrinated to view the palestinians as their enemy and actually the ones who are occupying their land. Certainly compared to the U.S some european governments are rottweillers though and I don't doubt the sincerity of some of the criticism though but then I ask myself if it is simply rhetoric because whoever the spokesman they are always at great pains to remark that Israel has a right to defend itself. Maybe I am reading too much into that but when they do that it seems to play on a perception that even if the rest of their statement is not implying that, that somehow Israel is the victim and that perhaps only it's responses have been heavy handed or to coin some of the language you hear "disproportionate".

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 09:46:07 PM »
It amazes me the nerve of US & ISRAEL politicians. 

At least im glad most Logical and average citizens of US have figured out who the devil is in this war.  Can you blame muslims for fighting back by suicide bombing??  They dont have shit to live for so fuck it, huh?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 10:58:47 AM »
Poor kids.... FUCK ISRAEL, fuck the IDF, fuck the IAF, those murderers...why can't they let those poor Hamas people launch Kasam missiles on civilian population? Is that too much to ask for?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 11:01:22 AM »
Can you blame muslims for fighting back by suicide bombing??  They dont have shit to live for so fuck it, huh?

yeah lol....your people suck

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 12:58:57 PM »
Poor kids.... FUCK ISRAEL, fuck the IDF, fuck the IAF, those murderers...why can't they let those poor Hamas people launch Kasam missiles on civilian population? Is that too much to ask for?

shut the fuck up u pansy pussy....stop coming here and feedin us lies. they work on your vulnerable cowardly brainwashed populace, they dont work outside the us and israel. no one here takes u fucks serious

"oh my god..kassam rockets that never hit the target, and are responsible for knocking down 6 trees and denting a taxi bumper are a threat! lets wipe out entire fuckin villages"

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 01:09:21 PM »

shut the fuck up u pansy pussy....stop coming here and feedin us lies. they work on your vulnerable cowardly brainwashed populace, they dont work outside the us and israel. no one here takes u fucks serious

"oh my god..kassam rockets that never hit the target, and are responsible for knocking down 6 trees and denting a taxi bumper are a threat! lets wipe out entire fuckin villages"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/15/mideast.rockets/index.html

actually, an israeli woman died today, becuz of such a "never hitting the target"-missle

congratz
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 01:22:08 PM »
they dont work outside the us and israel.

Ah yes... the U.S.... that's cause of the "National Interests" indoctrinated by the big corporations, isn't it Noam?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 01:58:38 PM »

actually, an israeli woman died today, becuz of such a "never hitting the target"-missle

congratz

are u fuckin kiddin me?> is this a serious post?.............one fuckin woman died...lets unleash the hell of the israeli army on palestinian civilians indiscriminately? i mean i know jewish blood is worth 10 times the palestinian blood, but youre fuckin disgusting

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 04:54:36 PM »
no one here takes u fucks serious

on this issue......otherwise im sure you're very nice people.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 04:58:21 PM by YGZ »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 04:27:45 AM »

congratz

are u fuckin kiddin me?> is this a serious post?.............one fuckin woman died...lets unleash the hell of the israeli army on palestinian civilians indiscriminately? i mean i know jewish blood is worth 10 times the palestinian blood, but youre fuckin disgusting

are U kidding me now? ONE woman DIED becuz of such a FUCKING missle!
it has nothing to do with the number of people who died on both sides.
something like this shouldnt occur by any means! neither palestinian nor israeli people should die at all!

but what reaction do you expect from the israeli government? should they keep quite and dont defend their people when they are getting bombed?

YOU are the disgusting one! acting as if it doesnt matter if "only" one woman dies...it only matters to you the moment its over 10 people and still you would come up with the argument that more palestinian people died overall; as if THAT matters! wether one dead person or 100 dead people, they are dead on both sides and people on both sides suffer from that and THIS is WRONG!
so please stop mumbling this shit about blood, as if this justifies the death of this woman or the deaths of any other people(palestinians AND isralis) who are victims of this hell on earth!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]