Author Topic: Mista Cane Presents "Contract Year" Mixtape FREE OF CHARGE!  (Read 48 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mista Cane Presents "Contract Year" Mixtape FREE OF CHARGE!
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:45:54 AM »
Check the main page for more information, audio samples and a video promo of Arsen And Cane onstage.  Also, be sure and get at me with your address if you would like a copy of Mista Canes new Mixtape.  You can shoot me an email AxleFohley@DubCNN.com or Cane directly MrCane@Yahoo.com  For those who have already emailed (BIG THANKS,) I will start mailing out CD's within the next week.   

www.DubCNN.com

Mista Cane is back to bring you one of the hottest mixtapes of the year "Contract Year." This time around Cane's about giving back to the fans so instead of selling them, he's decided to give them away for FREE! Yes, this mixtape is being offered FREE of charge to anyone by simply providing a mailing address.

This mixtape also contains songs from his highly anticipated 3rd album entitled "In My Life" due out in early 2007. Mista Cane and Pervelous P entertainment have a consistent track record for delivering "album quality" mixtapes and this one is no exception.

This mixtape features such artist as Game and Sean-T on "The Anthem" and The Jacka of Mob Figaz on "Hip Hop Quotables." For those who dont know, Mista Cane is a bay area tycoon representing San Leandro California whos worked with such artists as: JT The Bigga Figga, Sean-T, Savage C and Game to name a few. Mista Cane got his start back in 2001 along side producer E.Q. and dropped his underrated debut "The World As I See It." This album was a local hit and set the stage for future releases and you can bet he wasted no time in coming back. He again linked up with E.Q. and reimmerged in 2002 with his sophmore effort: "Who Am I?..Now We Begin". Shortly after it's release Mista Cane hooked up with artists on the roster of Pervelous P. Ent. Davey D, CEO of Pervelous P, decided to have Mista Cane become part of a four man group which included Savage-C & KD (Nocturnal Hustlers), Jonny-T, and of course Mista Cane to form Pervelous P Camp in 2003 which featured Rap-A-Lot recording artist Devin The Dude. In 2005 he continued at a fierce pace by recording a group project along side Arsen in 2005 entitled "High Risk High Reward".

Back to the topic, to get your free copy of "Contract Year", simply provide us with a mailing address. Send an email to AxleFohley@DubCNN.com, MrCane@Yahoo.com or contact Davey D directly on his official MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/daveydmusic

1.Dj Iroc Intro
2.Easy To Me
3.Live Now (With THE GAME Intro)
4.Gutta Musik
5.San Quinn Drop
6.Come Home
7.Dollas Circulate
8.Different World
9.The Music
10.The Anthem Featuring The Game & Sean-T Prod. By Davey D. Cohn (From the album "In My Life")
11.The Game Drop
12.Say My Name
13.Millionaire
14.Betta Know It
15.Westside
16.Rocky Road Prod. By Sean-T
17.Tonight Prod. By Davey D. Cohn
18.Hip Hop Quotables Featuring The Jacka
19.Life
20.Mike Marshall Drop
21.I Don't Understand
22.Sincere
23.Betta Place
24.So Real
25.New Beginnin
26.Can't Be Life
27.Do Or Die Featuring Blu Chip, Sean-T & Prohoezak Prod. By Davey D. Cohn
28.72 Bars Of Cane
29.San Quinn Drop #2
30.Neva Change

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt