Author Topic: "Haji's Back"!! (New Haji Springer Video, Funniest rap video of the year, lol!!)  (Read 168 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jbbRn-R3058

^I ain't gonna lie, I'm prolly just high but this shit kind go! Haha.
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

youngmessnucca

This guy is a straight up joke, but funny as all hell. I got a feeling this is what Yay Area Cutthroat 510 looks like when he's rapping to himself in the mirror haha.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
its been removed, is he rapping or just talking?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This guy is a straight up joke, but funny as all hell. I got a feeling this is what Yay Area Cutthroat 510 looks like when he's rapping to himself in the mirror haha.
shut the fuck up bitch!!!!  i dont rap, i hustle, and you, you fuck autistic bitches.

youngmessnucca

^^^HaHa. In the immortal words of KAIN, haha I hurt you more than you hurt me!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
come see me in the flesh u hoe.  i'll fuckin lay your bitch ass out like it aint shit.

youngmessnucca

come see me in the flesh u hoe.  i'll fuckin lay your bitch ass out like it aint shit.

Sure, sure....My bad I didn't know Haji was your pops.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
I Like Haji..Tha Haji video was koo it got deleted :(...I gotta few Haji Springer tracks he gotta few myspaces  i think this is his offical one http://www.myspace.com/pidmusic  ;D P.I.D polithizzin indian dude...and LOL at all the hate on this forum

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
see i didnt even know who haji was. i was thinking it was that character that yukmouth plays on his skits on his cd's. or maybe that was hagi and i just thought it was yuk acting crazy.regardless dude been thizzin way too much