Author Topic: Typical conversation from some hip hop heads huh?  (Read 96 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Typical conversation from some hip hop heads huh?
« on: November 09, 2006, 01:12:33 PM »
Mad Max da Millionare: now unless u listen to hip-hop and love it like i do you wont know who papoose is.. but rumors say that papoose (a white artist) is gunna b signing with g-unit or under 50... if you want ot hear a asmple of papoose i recommend Papoose - Alphabetical slaughter... anyways yeah its somethin fo real.. cause hes not the best underground white rapper iv hear but o well.. guesss 50 likes his style...

Just a white kid from da hood of milwaukee who raps on his ****ty computer...

Groundzero90: Papoose is white? Doesn't matter, Alphabetical Slaughter is still a crazy song. Why would 50 cent sign yet another rapper with more lyrical talent than himself?

kazual: lol.. I feel ya Groundzero!

SouthSideElite: haha, u know why? cuz 50 wanna stir some more drama up, he sees it as drama sells..... just watch and see.... 50 will pop off wit some **** on this cat

Got Teflon?

plague: ummmm all the pics ive seen of papoose, he is black

kazual:

True. I haven't seen this cat, but after plague said sumtin, I searched in and he is black indeed.

Groundzero90: ok...thats what i thought

TheChronic:
Originally posted by Groundzero90

Papoose is white? Doesn't matter, Alphabetical Slaughter is still a crazy song. Why would 50 cent sign yet another rapper with more lyrical talent than himself?
Just wanna know who else he has signed with more lyrical talent than him?

Groundzero90: um...lloyd banks, in my opinion, the game when he was on g-unit
also, i know Shyne has more talent than 50 and 50 tried to sign him

plague: in all honesty i believe buck owns over 50 as well, 50 is a good hook rapper but i find his verses boring as hell

kazual: Hell yea. He sounds always sounds all slurped off of some bourbon or sumtin... All slow and too slurred

Panda Man: is alphabetical slaughter a freestyle????

djdark: 50 sucks.. The Game is better.

God Bless America...

VinExL: I just signed up to this web page to tell you pplz who thought papoose was white that you are f**king retards. whats next? hes from arkansas... papooose is the nastiest underground rapper and prob one of the best lyricists out now... listen to his mixtapes... and by the way Game is better than 50,but papoose will sh*t on game 50 fat joe jada and thats the truth. i like g-unit and like d-block better but paposse holds undeniable talent... immortal technique is the one that might be signed not by g-unit but shady aftermath and he isn't white hes south american... next time dont post stupid crap if you have no idea what you are talking about... and tell 50 to stop singin and go back to his old style and even if he does papoose is already on top of that... and if u didnt kno now u kno niggz

LMFAO!!! Amazing.

WC Iz Active

Re: Typical conversation from some hip hop heads huh?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 01:20:04 PM »
HAHAHAHA, HOw pathetic

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Typical conversation from some hip hop heads huh?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 08:09:54 AM »
LOL