Author Topic: Jay-Z "Kingdom Come" review  (Read 850 times)

Rob

• Lil Geezy
Re: Jay-Z "Kingdom Come" review
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 07:05:55 AM »
So Dre is ripping off Timbaland and Just Blaze, the two hottest producers in the game, now?

He sent Jay theese beats 1 year ago, so i dont think Dre could have heard Timbo´s beats for Justins new album... Cuz the "Trouble" beat reminds me of the "My Love" beat and sound nothing like any of Timbo´s earlier work...

So if someone have bite the other one, its timbo who bite dre without even hearing the beats dre sent jay a year ago and i dont find that possible..

Maybe its just a coincident?? Maybe they just choose the same direction in their musical evolution?? Its not impossible

Btw, "Trouble" is 2007´s "In da club" and it´s not even "hip pop" its dark and angry, it will earn respect from the true heads 2.

Peace
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 11:34:15 AM by Rob »
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 08:54:07 AM »
I think Trouble is best Dre banger on KC. It just sounds so crisp and flawless in the ride!

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 09:04:21 AM »
IMO Trouble sucks. The piano and the scratchy noise dont sound good together..

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 11:35:12 AM »

And you have listened to this song how many times? One?
Now you don´t really know me, The muthafukkin´ nigga from the D.P.G, The K.U.R.U.P.T, i´m too smooth.../Kurupt - Dogg Pound Gangztaz

Matty

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 12:11:44 PM »
30 something is the best dre beat on the album. all dre's beats are simple loops though the production isn't switching up...not even the hook. as cool as they are, these are just throwaway beats that didn't take him long to bang out.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »

And you have listened to this song how many times? One?

You mad doggie?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 12:50:28 PM »
How many Big and Pac lines did he recycle for this CD?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 11:37:28 PM »
So Dre is ripping off Timbaland and Just Blaze, the two hottest producers in the game, now?

He sent Jay theese beats 1 year ago, so i dont think Dre could have heard Timbo´s beats for Justins new album... Cuz the "Trouble" beat reminds me of the "My Love" beat and sound nothing like any of Timbo´s earlier work...

So if someone have bite the other one, its timbo who bite dre without even hearing the beats dre sent jay a year ago and i dont find that possible..

Maybe its just a coincident?? Maybe they just choose the same direction in their musical evolution?? Its not impossible

Btw, "Trouble" is 2007´s "In da club" and it´s not even "hip pop" its dark and angry, it will earn respect from the true heads 2.

Peace

I think people mean that the drum pattern sounds a lot more Timbo than Dre....but for this bein "In da club", naaaahhh it's nowhere near that. I think Stat Quo's "Get low" is closer, and that's still not too close.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 11:57:46 PM »

Peace

I think people mean that the drum pattern sounds a lot more Timbo than Dre....but for this bein "In da club", naaaahhh it's nowhere near that. I think Stat Quo's "Get low" is closer, and that's still not too close.

lol yeah this and "Get Low" arent even in the same league as "In Da Club"

reguLAtor

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 12:17:54 AM »
Leaked already.  Nothin special upon first listen.  "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BANNED DONT POST ALBUM LINKS!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 09:26:31 AM by Seer - San »

reguLAtor

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2006, 12:18:54 AM »
shit, just saw that link is dead.  But it's out there.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 12:53:20 AM »

jeez..get the fuck outta here with that shit, you can ask the same question for anyone nowadays...recycling lines is as commonplace in hip hop as sampling...get over it...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Rob

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 01:13:34 AM »

Peace

lol yeah this and "Get Low" arent even in the same league as "In Da Club"

Well did you think "In the club" were in the same leauge as "Still dre" as an example, one week after 50 released GRODT??

It´s a grower, a BIG one!

Like i said, if they shoot a video for this yall will be calling the song a classic after the first wiew...

Peace

The Predator

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2006, 01:26:28 AM »
The into was nice but for every other beat Jay got hustled.

Damn one of Just blaze's tracks i think it was 'Oh My god' sounded like psycho elephants on the rampage. Terrible.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2006, 08:40:57 AM »

jeez..get the fuck outta here with that shit, you can ask the same question for anyone nowadays...recycling lines is as commonplace in hip hop as sampling...get over it...

Don't get mad at me cause Jay-Z is a swagger jacker.