Author Topic: Very Impressed with Kevin Martin  (Read 386 times)

"THE" MoSav

Very Impressed with Kevin Martin
« on: November 10, 2006, 10:52:30 AM »
I have been very impressed with Martin of the Kings so far. Last year he was a solid backup and started like 30 games when Bonzi was out Avg 11 pts per game for the season. The NBA GM's voted him as 2nd most likely player to breakout this year behind Dwight Howard. He is averaging 23.4 pts per game this year on 54% From the field. He also has 2 30 pt games this year. In his 3rd year i think this guy is emerging into a bright young star, he has so much athleticism and has great hang time and gets vertical over defenders on his jumper. He is also becoming the Kings go to guy as evident in the win on Wed against the Pistons hitting 10 shots ina  row in the 3rd and scoring 23 in the 2nd half, eating up the Pistons Defense. Im very excited about Martin this year!
And nice to finally see the Kings play some defense and Rebound! Mussleman brings a tougher mentality Adleman was to soft.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Very Impressed with Kevin Martin
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 11:22:53 AM »
He is looking great, Im not surprised at all, last year he really came into his own, this year he's already starting to prove he's a all star calibar player.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 06:22:44 PM »
Yea and he's clutch. Last year against the spurs in game 3 and this year when he hit the game winner against the bulls

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 08:56:15 PM »
Its Funny wheres all the "BASKETBALL HEADS"?? I guess if it aint the Lakers fools on here dont know shit....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 11:37:42 PM »
boy can ball...i agree

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 02:08:29 AM »
Nobody denies he's good...I just don't care for him, he's a Queen. :-*

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 02:12:25 AM »
lol yep that the word QUEENS OF TIT 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 10:42:07 AM »
lol yep that the word QUEENS OF TIT 8)

Thats so stupid i gotta laugh

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 10:43:51 AM »

Thats real, but its nice to get opinions from Non Kings Fans, like yourself. I was just wondering what people thought.  ;D
We havent really had an athletic player like this that can constantly score for as long as ive been a Kings fan, the last one was Richmond but he wasnt Quick like Martin, he was more physical and shot more 3's.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 11:05:57 AM »

Thats real, but its nice to get opinions from Non Kings Fans, like yourself. I was just wondering what people thought.  ;D
We havent really had an athletic player like this that can constantly score for as long as ive been a Kings fan, the last one was Richmond but he wasnt Quick like Martin, he was more physical and shot more 3's.

bobby jackson was the nigga a few years back though....i thought they should have kept him and let bibby go...as stupid as that may sound to you.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 12:04:15 PM »

We havent really had an athletic player like this that can constantly score for as long as ive been a Kings fan, the last one was Richmond but he wasnt Quick like Martin, he was more physical and shot more 3's.a

bobby jackson was the nigga a few years back though....i thought they should have kept him and let bibby go...as stupid as that may sound to you.   ;D

Yea, that is pretty stupid, especially considering Jackson's history of injuries...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 05:11:26 PM »

I loved Jackson, but Bibby is a TRUE point Guard and Leader not to mention the heart and Soul of the Kings. But IMO Martin will be better then BJAX..

The Best of 3 Worlds