Author Topic: Snoop Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Imagine (Clean Version)  (Read 1693 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Re: Snoop Dogg feat. Dr. Dre - Imagine (Clean Version)
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2006, 01:04:04 AM »
props for the links
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2006, 01:10:59 AM »
the hook up sucksssssssss

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2006, 01:13:48 AM »
Chorus is strange, but I like it.Other thatn that, simply amazing.I like how someone said that it is good for both of em to come back together with a serious topic
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2006, 01:45:26 AM »
Classic.

We need an entire album from these two.

Co-sign

I can already tell this is a classic cut. Dunno what people dont like about the chours, its reall soulful. Hip hop at its finest  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2006, 01:59:12 AM »
You bastards with your tempting shits. I ain't touching it, I'm saving myself for the full experience coming off the CD, out my stereo speakers.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 02:04:55 AM »
Definitely a nice track....but for those sayin it's their best shit in ten years.....it's nowhere near Still DRE, Next Episode, The Wash, B Please II, On the Boulevard.....and that's not takin anything away from it but it's just not THAT great from the first few listens. I like the concept for it though, best concept they've ever had on a track.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 02:06:09 AM »
This is nice. Nothing THAT special though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 02:10:49 AM »
It's nice, but some people get too caught up in the hype. Dre beats are not what they used to be and the hook is ugly.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2006, 02:25:32 AM »
I really dont know what people expect from Dre nowadays. If Quik or Warren produced the same beat you'd completley love it. I mean Dre is the best producer but to except from him to produce a beat that completley blows you aways every time is unhuman.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2006, 02:29:07 AM »
Snoop did change the lyrics, listen to this snippet from a while back.

snoop dogg feat. dr. dre - imagine snippet.wma - 0.34MB

Too bad, cuz i liked the lyrics on the first one. It gave the song a darker vibe.

But still a dope song, not yet a classic tho.

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 02:29:38 AM »
I really dont know what people expect from Dre nowadays. If Quik or Warren produced the same beat you'd completley love it. I mean Dre is the best producer but to except from him to produce a beat that completley blows you aways every time is unhuman.

Dre is not the best producer right now. Timbo and Just Blaze are more worthy of that crown in 06 than Dre could ever be.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2006, 02:30:28 AM »

Dre is not the best producer right now. Timbo and Just Blaze are more worthy of that crown in 06 than Dre could ever be.

06 Timbo definetly. That beat he gave to Snoop is  :o

Im talking about overall.

I think its a known fact that the only time we gonna hear Dres "A" game is on Detox.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2006, 02:32:07 AM »

06 Timbo definetly. That beat he gave to Snoop is  :o

Im talking about overall.

I think its a known fact that the only time we gonna hear Dres "A" game is on Detox.
Okay, I see where you're coming from then. Hopefully he's holding it all back for Detox. I guess time will tell.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2006, 02:35:23 AM »

Nah man....I'm not biased at all with beats....I call out ANYBODY's beat that's not great. I definitely don't knock Dre for this beat, it's coo...but it's just not thaaaaat dope u kno?? If Quik did it I would say the EXACT same thing....the same way I was VERY disappointed when Quik gave Jay that "Justify my thug" shit that was VEEEEEEEEERY average.....if he had given him a "Black Mercedez" or somethin, it could have done a LOT for him...but I definitely didn't act like it was dope just because he did it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2006, 02:38:11 AM »

Nah man....I'm not biased at all with beats....I call out ANYBODY's beat that's not great. I definitely don't knock Dre for this beat, it's coo...but it's just not thaaaaat dope u kno?? If Quik did it I would say the EXACT same thing....the same way I was VERY disappointed when Quik gave Jay that "Justify my thug" shit that was VEEEEEEEEERY average.....if he had given him a "Black Mercedez" or somethin, it could have done a LOT for him...but I definitely didn't act like it was dope just because he did it.

Yeah that wasnt really directed at you.

The thing is I didnt expect something amazing from these projects. Especially not from Jay since Dre just sent him beats a year ago, probably GRODT rejects lol. I just know Dre aint gonna put anything outstanding till/if Detox drops.