Author Topic: Snoop_Dogg-Tha_Blue_Carpet_Treatment-2006  (Read 4181 times)

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
Re: Snoop_Dogg-Tha_Blue_Carpet_Treatment-2006
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2006, 10:17:06 AM »
Only shiit im dissapointed with or not feelin are LAX, Beat on yo Pads,Like this,  Psst, those the only ones i aint feelin. Im sure the brandy and neyo  tracks might have been better than these. Also the Jeezy and Brotha Lynch track. Everything else falls in the great to listenable range. Dope ass album. Niggaz hatin on candy but thats STILL my shit.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2006, 10:19:31 AM »
am I the only one that is feeling Boss' Life?? that song is niiiiice!!!

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2006, 10:20:08 AM »
I think game album is the album of the year. Better then snoops and Jay z albums.

Snoop could have had the album of the year but a bunch of filler songs with a bunch of real dope songs.
If he cut it down to 14 songs he couldve had a real solid album cause it would have been 7 songs less.
and those seven songs would have been those filler ones
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

MediumL

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2006, 10:25:57 AM »
coppin this because I really like most of the tracks, even some of the club tracks. Haven't heard all tracks cause i dont wanna spoil it all butfor me bar candy and i wanna fuk u its crazy shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2006, 10:54:08 AM »
After the first listen, it's a great album, some of the beats are horrible to me though, wtf is that 10 Lil Crips? That beat is unlistenable to me..

But the intro is his best since doggystyle.
i dont know about that. warreng in a tub is pretty classic. no homo

i said since doggystyle
well in that case, you might be right.

PLANT

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »
The album would be stronger if it was trimmed down....The tracks I dont like are

Which one of You ft. 9 inch dix
Like This ft. Western Union
Beat up on Yo Pads

Nima, I actualy like the beat for 10 Lil Crips, and HB, Boss's Life is dope as fuck.  After about the first 13 tracks Im thinking the album is just dope as fuck, and then it falls off abit...Good thing "Imagine" and "Have a Talk with God" hold down the end of the album or it would be like another R&G, because I thought the first half of R &G was dope as fuck too and then it went to shit down the stretch....Snoop always seems to put like 19-21 tracks on his records....If he only put like 16 on Last Meal and 16 on TBCT they could be classic records.  "Imagine" is just amazing IMO, maybe my song of the year....The shit is deep, it gives you the chills hearing Snoop and Dre trade verses now.  WOW!  Go Snoop!

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 11:16:52 AM »
Cant believe this has leaked! Wish I cud listen 2 it! :whistle:
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 11:47:27 AM »
damn i havent baught a snoop album since "the last meal" but i might just cop this when it comes out.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »
Did Dre mix most of this?

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2006, 12:20:38 PM »
omg dre hooked up ROUND HERE..check it out..snoop fits this shit

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 12:26:04 PM »
round here is great
yeah snoop could have the two brother lunch songs that with kam that with jeezy but ........
snoop has songs for everbody on this

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2006, 12:49:47 PM »
I like this album but not for the same songs as everybody..

My songs : Think About It, Candy, Boss's life, Round Here, A bitch I knew, That's That shit,Wich one of you, and I Wanna Fuck you

I like the other songs but these are the highlights of the album after a few listens

MediumL

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2006, 12:59:12 PM »

I think its being compared to imagine so it doesnt stand much chance but yet the joint is hot as an oven. I mean the beat isnt too adventurous but it lets snoop and akon sound really good.

Round here something that i wouldnt be surprised was produced for eminem or something but its nice like guitar rift and little changes in the beat make sure it sounds real hot. Note 1min 23secs in some mad shit starts happening with the beat and it sounds really nice.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2006, 01:00:53 PM »

Round here something that i wouldnt be surprised was produced for eminem or something but its nice like guitar rift and little changes in the beat make sure it sounds real hot. Note 1min 23secs in some mad shit starts happening with the beat and it sounds really nice.

The song has the same sample as Stan, good observation about the beat, sounds great! Boss's life is great too

PLANT

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2006, 01:09:39 PM »
"A Bitch I Knew" is dope as hell and Snoop tells wicked stories throughout the whole song...Kinda reminds me of "Freaky Tales" from the album "In the Beginning...There was Rap".........The Timbo joint is just nuts too....Fuck, this album has some amazing songs on it....