Author Topic: Snoop_Dogg-Tha_Blue_Carpet_Treatment-2006  (Read 4193 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop_Dogg-Tha_Blue_Carpet_Treatment-2006
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2006, 01:47:20 PM »
am I the only one that is feeling Boss' Life?? that song is niiiiice!!!

I think its being compared to imagine so it doesnt stand much chance but yet the joint is hot as an oven. I mean the beat isnt too adventurous but it lets snoop and akon sound really good.

Round here something that i wouldnt be surprised was produced for eminem or something but its nice like guitar rift and little changes in the beat make sure it sounds real hot. Note 1min 23secs in some mad shit starts happening with the beat and it sounds really nice.

I'd say that the Boss' Life beat is more adventurous than Imagine, Imagine is the better track though.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2006, 01:51:19 PM »
round here is great
yeah snoop could have the two brother lunch songs that with kam that with jeezy but ........
snoop has songs for everbody on this

will you stop calling him brother lunch. that's the second time i've seen your ass callin him that

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2006, 02:02:29 PM »
I think that beat to "Which one of you" is vicious as hell...it has a strong 80's Prince kind of sound to it...but I guess it's too much novelty to take serious...but it could be a club banger, even if it's just for drunk mafuckers to sing along to. And "Psst" with Jamie Foxx is no Whisper Song at all, but it's a decent club track, and it's funny hearin Jamie doin his Prince impersonation.

thats that 1500 Funk!! Larrance Dopson and Lamar Edwards. They played all the keys for Just Blaze on "Why You Hate The Game". these are two of the producers that I support to the fullest. I've been in the studio with them a few times, and they cook up the funkiest shit youve ever imagined. These guys are the future of the west coast, I have more faith in them than any other producerrs in our age range.

^I feel you about 1500...I feel them, THX, Diverse, Dae One, J.R., & the other up & coming new West Coast producers are gonna be somethin' to mess with in the '07...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2006, 02:04:34 PM »
The album would be stronger if it was trimmed down....The tracks I dont like are

Which one of You ft. 9 inch dix
Like This ft. Western Union
Beat up on Yo Pads

Nima, I actualy like the beat for 10 Lil Crips, and HB, Boss's Life is dope as fuck.  After about the first 13 tracks Im thinking the album is just dope as fuck, and then it falls off abit...Good thing "Imagine" and "Have a Talk with God" hold down the end of the album or it would be like another R&G, because I thought the first half of R &G was dope as fuck too and then it went to shit down the stretch....Snoop always seems to put like 19-21 tracks on his records....If he only put like 16 on Last Meal and 16 on TBCT they could be classic records.  "Imagine" is just amazing IMO, maybe my song of the year....The shit is deep, it gives you the chills hearing Snoop and Dre trade verses now.  WOW!  Go Snoop!
^I must be one of the only ones feeling those 3 tracks, they're dope to me, especially that Nine Inch Dix track..."Like This" is some dope shit to just nod your head to & good lookin' on Snoop on getting the new groups Westurn Union & Tha Warzone on his shit... 8)

PLANT

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2006, 02:09:51 PM »
Its not that I dont really like "Which One of You", its just that to me, it sounds like it would fit better on R&G or Paid Tha Cost album....It doesnt go with the sound of the rest of the album IMO.  Should have been left off. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2006, 02:11:52 PM »
Fact is the wackest tracks are with westcoast has beens: The Warzone track, the Western Union track and the Candy joint.

Round Here grew on me like crazy. Simple, yet effective beat from Dre, some nice twists to it and Snoop kills it.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2006, 02:12:31 PM »
Its not that I dont really like "Which One of You", its just that to me, it sounds like it would fit better on R&G or Paid Tha Cost album....It doesnt go with the sound of the rest of the album IMO.  Should have been left off. 
^True, it doesn't really fit compared with the other tracks on the album, I still feel it's a dope song though... 8)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2006, 02:13:33 PM »
A big disapointment on snoops album . i wont be getting this .

PLANT

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2006, 02:14:30 PM »
Fact is the wackest tracks are with westcoast has beens: The Warzone track, the Western Union track and the Candy joint.

Round Here grew on me like crazy. Simple, yet effective beat from Dre, some nice twists to it and Snoop kills it.
yep...I agree 100%....Im still thinking if this album was 15 or 16 tracks it would be classic

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2006, 02:16:24 PM »
I like Which One Of You, fun track with a great beat.

Candy grew on me, I hated it when it leaked, now it sounds aright.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2006, 02:17:13 PM »
Which One Of U is great.

I cant believe no one is talkign about "Talk About It." Thats Doggystyle flow.

kroopy

• Lil Geezy
  • West West Y'all
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2006, 02:34:45 PM »
where can find this album?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2006, 02:35:32 PM »

kroopy

• Lil Geezy
  • West West Y'all
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »
very funny :)  but i wanna download it!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2006, 02:39:04 PM »
Which One Of U is great.

I cant believe no one is talkign about "Talk About It." Thats Doggystyle flow.
^That track is unbelievable...he definitely did that track to shut down the fools talkin' about that he ain't what he used to be since Doggystyle...