Poll

Tha Blue Carpet Treatment VS Doctors Advocate...who wins?

The Game-Doctors Advocate
65 (53.7%)
Snoop Dogg-Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
41 (33.9%)
Its A Tie (Both)
15 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Doctors Advocate VS Tha Blue Carpet Treatment  (Read 2163 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: Doctors Advocate VS Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 12:12:04 PM »
Game shit is wyyy better then snoops.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »
I have to go with Doctors Advocate.
It would have been snoop doggs album but too much filler.  If he took off 5 or 6 tracks it would have made it alot closer.
The blue carpet treatment had some real real dope classic tracks and at the same time had the opposite.  Like number 14, 15, 17, and 18.  I wasnt into those at all.

The Blue carpet Treatment started real dope and once number 14 came on it started going downhill and then the last two songs brought it up again.  So if he would have took off 14 - 19 (most of 14 - 19 not all) it would have been alot better album.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 12:17:46 PM »
WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKIN LIKE IT'S ALREADY OUT THE ALBUM I MEAN

DON'T TELL ME THAT SNOOPS ALBUM IS OUT ALREADY

MediumL

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 01:35:04 PM »
Games album is good but i prefer snoop a lot more, he's more lyrical than game and his flow is better.  Probs gonna cop both, but snoop's best tracks were better than games best tracks imo.

Imagine >>> Why You hate the game
Imagine >>> California Vacation
California Vacation + why you hate >>> TBCT bar imagine
DA bar why you hate game and cali vacation <<< Round Here + Boss Life + Get A Light

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 02:15:05 PM »
After bumping TBCT for the whole day I'll say Snoop wins easilly. Both got 3,4 filler tracks, production on both is nice, on Snoops more consistent, has a better vibe to it and the most important factor is lyrics and flow. Snoop sounds hungry as fuck, he completley murdered couple of tracks, while Game on the other hand has never had strong lyrics.

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 02:17:06 PM »
After bumping TBCT for the whole day I'll say Snoop wins easilly. Both got 3,4 filler tracks, production on both is nice, on Snoops more consistent, has a better vibe to it and the most important factor is lyrics and flow. Snoop sounds hungry as fuck, he completley murdered couple of tracks, while Game on the other hand has never had strong lyrics.
Yep....And Snoop spits wayyyyyyyyyy better shit on TBCT....Game raps about the same shit in every song (even tho most are dope) but Snoop raps about something different on every track here and he sounds as dope as ever on TBCT!  Lyrically, Snoop stepped it up bigtime, and the flow is always on point.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »
Yep. Just check " A Bitch I Knew". Thats some great story telling.

Also the difference is Snoop has couple of tracks that make you go  :o. Game on the other hand has dope tracks but nothing outstanding.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »
I haven't voted, because I just finished the snoop for the 1st time. a few more listens, and i'll vote. Right now, I'd say both are solid 3.5/4 stars outta 5, but no more. Both are decent efforts. Only 1 listen, but I already no there's at least 4 fillers on the snoop (like this, which 1 of you, beat up on yo pads, don't stop).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2006, 02:40:54 PM »
there are fillers on the Snoop, but he also has 21 tracks compared to 16 on Games album....If you narrowed Snoops album down to 16, his album is easily better....

"The Blue Carpet Treatment">>>"Doctors Advocate">>>"Kingdom Come"

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2006, 03:09:06 PM »

What a suprise, you choose TBCT over DA - I didn't see that one coming.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 03:20:14 PM »
has a better vibe to it

Yeah thats why i went with "TBCT" but i got love for both.I will go out and buy both albums

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 03:37:34 PM »
I haven't listened to either.

I'll vote after they both official hit the stores and I buy them and listen to them.

peace  8)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »
DA is a gud album, but only had it 4 a week, need a little more time 2 giv a proper judgement on it. As for TBCT i've only listened 2 5 tracks from it so again need more time, but they r both soundin like quality albums, cant really choose between them at the mo!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2006, 06:08:03 PM »
For me, the difference is obvious...I gotta go with Game on this one, 100%.  "The Doctor's Advocate" wasn't perfect, but it mostly quality in production and lyrics and the album as a whole was a solid listening experience.  "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" is mostly filler with a couple pretty hot songs...like I said in the other topic, it REALLY disappointed me.  Even months from now, I doubt I'm gonna change my mind.

So yeah..."Doctor's Advocate".

kalliweed

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 10:31:27 PM »
did u listen "get a light" with damian marley??..a mean game is kool but i havent heard snoop spit like this since back in 96..that simple mean that muthafucka had it in.