Poll

Tha Blue Carpet Treatment VS Doctors Advocate...who wins?

The Game-Doctors Advocate
65 (53.7%)
Snoop Dogg-Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
41 (33.9%)
Its A Tie (Both)
15 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Author Topic: Doctors Advocate VS Tha Blue Carpet Treatment  (Read 2193 times)

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
Re: Doctors Advocate VS Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 12:40:47 AM »
game is not hungry  ;D

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 04:10:10 AM »
Goddamn a lot of Game groupies here...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 04:25:51 AM »
Goddamn a lot of Game groupies here...

Word.

Lyrically TBCT is so much better and Snoop really went out of the box with this one, while Game played it safe and basically created your typical commercial rap album these days.

westside159

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 05:30:05 AM »
Man all i got to say is " YOU WANT IT I GOT IT , DRIPPIN LIKE WATER   BOY !!!!!!!!!!!  CANDY !!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

THE TRUE WESTCOAST LEGENDS CAME SICK ON THAT TRACC  -  HATE IT OR LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 06:52:19 AM »
I haven't listened to either.

I'll vote after they both official hit the stores and I buy them and listen to them.

peace  8)

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 07:00:18 AM »
It has to be TBCT for me, DA is carried by its production

Snoops flow on Think About It >>>>Game's career

Quadruple OG

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 09:06:46 AM »
After bumping TBCT for the whole day I'll say Snoop wins easilly. Both got 3,4 filler tracks, production on both is nice, on Snoops more consistent, has a better vibe to it and the most important factor is lyrics and flow. Snoop sounds hungry as fuck, he completley murdered couple of tracks, while Game on the other hand has never had strong lyrics.

What a suprise, you choose TBCT over DA - I didn't see that one coming.

this board is biased towards anything DPG related like Fox News is biased towards anything George W. Bush related.

The sad thing is that Snoop dropped a solid album but too much filler on it, although it's better than anything he's done since No Limit Top Dogg.  but when you look at both albums overall, Game's album shits on Snoop's album, and this is coming from someone that isn't the biggest Game fan.  His album IMO might be the best "commercial" west coast rap release of the year and is up there in general for rap album of the year.

However both TBCT and DA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay'z New album.  That shit is HORRIBLE.

$Eg2$

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 02:18:40 PM »
After bumping TBCT for the whole day I'll say Snoop wins easilly. Both got 3,4 filler tracks, production on both is nice, on Snoops more consistent, has a better vibe to it and the most important factor is lyrics and flow. Snoop sounds hungry as fuck, he completley murdered couple of tracks, while Game on the other hand has never had strong lyrics.

What a suprise, you choose TBCT over DA - I didn't see that one coming.

this board is biased towards anything DPG related like Fox News is biased towards anything George W. Bush related.

The sad thing is that Snoop dropped a solid album but too much filler on it, although it's better than anything he's done since No Limit Top Dogg.  but when you look at both albums overall, Game's album shits on Snoop's album, and this is coming from someone that isn't the biggest Game fan.  His album IMO might be the best "commercial" west coast rap release of the year and is up there in general for rap album of the year.

However both TBCT and DA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jay'z New album.  That shit is HORRIBLE.

I agree witcha Mongoose LOL @ Dres Gurl I mean Detox u really suprised us with your choice since your the biggest Game Hater in the forum and tryd your hardest to post all his DA Tracks til they said theyd ban your ass if you did it again LOL give it up Both albums are good though Snoop impressed me

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2006, 02:23:47 PM »
in Detox's defense, I don't think he's really biased towards DPG haha

I think DA is better overall, but the best tracks from TBCT can go up against the best from DA easily...

MediumL

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 02:33:12 PM »
But don't you find games album a bit boring compared to snoops. I mean games album isn't anything special its just solid, more solid than snoops. Yet when snoop gets the chemistry right it sounds really good.

I'd rather listen to an album that tries to push boundaries and some of the tracks are very good then an album that is the safe option but more consistant. I agree with detox that games album is carried by the production whereas snoops isn't and snoop raps better overall.

Still both very good albums but snoops just more exciting...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006, 02:46:23 PM »
But don't you find games album a bit boring compared to snoops. I mean games album isn't anything special its just solid, more solid than snoops. Yet when snoop gets the chemistry right it sounds really good.

true... I get what you're sayin

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 04:10:51 PM »
I'm giving it to Game on the strength that while there are some really good songs on TBCT, there's one too many filler tracks as well. I can listen to Game's from start to finish and not fast forward. It's a stronger album.

And don't even throw that dickrider shit at me, cuz I love both artists equally. It is what it is.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2006, 04:12:35 PM »
the doctors advocate

VancouverGreek

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2006, 05:35:23 PM »
Theres some hot tracks on the snoop cd but the game cd is way better.

but there both good.. props to both

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2006, 06:18:32 PM »
this is REALLY tough because i think snoop's best tracks are better than game's best tracks.  still, i think DA is overall a much more solid listen.  snoop's flow is on point throughout the entire album and some of those songs are nuts (i love conversations), but i just like game's more.  they're both really impressive albums by today's standards though.