Author Topic: Yo Sikotic?!?  (Read 151 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Yo Sikotic?!?
« on: November 11, 2006, 02:14:01 PM »
Check out my sig man...them papers finally got here.   :banana:

she might be a little beat up after im done, but dont trip.  because the missin tooth of hers will only be an accomidation for easy/instant access.  you can give a bill or two for that, or a prop.   :)

let me know around what date you want her to facilitate your upcoming projects my nigga.   ;)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

Re: Yo Sikotic?!?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 03:44:01 PM »
Yo thats good to hear cuz cuz. Fuck the teef, they just get in the way. If you want, you can knock the rest out for me.

I'm not sure when I'm ready for her. I'm gonna need some time to pick up a few items: nipple clamps, a power drill, jumper cables, a blow torch, and a one-way plane ticket to Switzerland because they feds are gonna be after my ass after this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 07:08:09 PM »
Yo thats good to hear cuz cuz. Fuck the teef, they just get in the way. If you want, you can knock the rest out for me.

I'm not sure when I'm ready for her. I'm gonna need some time to pick up a few items: nipple clamps, a power drill, jumper cables, a blow torch, and a one-way plane ticket to Switzerland because they feds are gonna be after my ass after this.
i got nipple clamps, power drill and a blow torch if you need them.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 07:17:19 PM »

damn

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 01:42:30 AM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!