Author Topic: Boss Hogg  (Read 373 times)

Desert Lord

Boss Hogg
« on: November 11, 2006, 05:32:51 PM »
Anybody know something new from Boss Hogg aka. Lil Nation aka. CPO?
I know he got that one solo album called "Guilty Til Proven Innocent" wich is very hard to find...but I asked my self if he got new stuff or plan something new.
I think the fans should keep their eyes open for him because he's very talented, funky & crazy on the mic.
Hope you can help me a little bit...

Peace

acgrundy

Re: Boss Hogg
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 05:36:01 PM »
You talkin bout CPO tha Boss Hogg that was on the MWTC OST?  If so thats not what his album is called, its called To Hell and Black

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 05:36:29 PM »
+1 for having a cool name

Desert Lord

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 05:38:46 PM »
yes "To Hell And Black" was the first album but that was the CPO-groupalbum with DJ Train & with much help from MC Ren...but I talked about some new Projects...

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 05:45:32 PM »
yes "To Hell And Black" was the first album but that was the CPO-groupalbum with DJ Train & with much help from MC Ren...but I talked about some new Projects...

The only thing I have heard from him lately is he did a verse on MC Eiht's Compton OG on a song called Robbery

http://download.yousendit.com/4D7D375D3DCB55A1

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 05:55:13 PM »

well I've never heard of that album u named.  Where did u find that info?

Desert Lord

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 06:00:10 PM »
that "to hell and black" is not really hard to find...
you can find some information about this album on "the vault" at dubcnn, too.
but his rapstyle back in the days was another style than the flow we know from later tracks.

Diggfinger

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 04:13:12 AM »

you are right about that "Guilty Till Proven Innocent" album though. That was a new record set to come out, I saw a picture of that. No idea what happened to it though :-\

Hogg is soooo dope, its just so very little we get to hear from him!! Warren G was a foo for putting him on Return of The Regulator  8)

damn I just found the "Guilty Till Proven Innocent" at Ebay  :o :o http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bosshogg

only 7 songs, but buying this no doubt though  8)

+1 for the dope post!!  :D

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »
thanks

~Lucien~

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 12:03:24 PM »

you are right about that "Guilty Till Proven Innocent" album though. That was a new record set to come out, I saw a picture of that. No idea what happened to it though :-\

Hogg is soooo dope, its just so very little we get to hear from him!! Warren G was a foo for putting him on Return of The Regulator  8)

damn I just found the "Guilty Till Proven Innocent" at Ebay  :o :o http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bosshogg

only 7 songs, but buying this no doubt though  8)

+1 for the dope post!!  :D

I have that album somewhere... is that CPO? because I think that's some dude called boss hogg

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 03:27:15 PM »
that "to hell and black" is not really hard to find...
you can find some information about this album on "the vault" at dubcnn, too.
but his rapstyle back in the days was another style than the flow we know from later tracks.

I own To Hell and Black, I'm talking about that album you were talking about

The Predator

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 01:23:53 AM »
Hell and black was dope, Boss was dope on it but Ren ruled that album though. Shit was rugged.

CPO soft rhymes on the Death Row shit didnt sound too good.

Diggfinger

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 08:40:55 AM »

I have that album somewhere... is that CPO? because I think that's some dude called boss hogg

CPO The Boss Hoss is his name :)

Hell and black was dope, Boss was dope on it but Ren ruled that album though. Shit was rugged.

CPO soft rhymes on the Death Row shit didnt sound too good.

WHere can I get that album?

Is it rare?

Desert Lord

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 10:18:20 AM »
you can find it at amazon.com...
it's a really good solid gangstarap-album from back in the days but the typical boss hogg-rap like on "picture me rollin'" or on warren g's "return of the regulator" isn't on it.