Poll

IS SNOOP "THE KING OF THE WEST COAST"?

YES
34 (56.7%)
NO
26 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: IS SNOOP "THE KING OF THE WEST COAST"?  (Read 783 times)

Sikotic™

Re: IS SNOOP "THE KING OF THE WEST COAST"?
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 06:14:14 PM »
Nah. MC Eiht is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

kalliweed

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 06:25:15 PM »
Keep this shit real..whenever they say WEST COAST who they think of ?..S-n-double o -p..i would not give dr.dre the title..dre doesnt fuck with no westcoast artist whats so ever..snoop did his shit without dre and still able to sell and be in the top 5 rappers every year.
Tell me which other rapper been consistant since 92?? (in the rap game)..give snoop is props,he probably fell off a  lil but the nigga been through alot (DEATHROWN N NO LIMIT) and every nigga in the game want to snoop to be on there record..snoop even influence biggie to start rappin whenever he heard "nuttin but a g thang"..its like the nigga cant stale..whenever u think thats it for him he comes up with some other shit.keep him mind Game might be new and hot but Snoop is already a legend..he was the first rap artist to debut number 1 in rap history selling over 800,000 copies in the first week..it took almost 10 yrs for eminem to come and break the record.peep this..snoop have the most commercials on tv than any other rappers..iam just givin the props he deserve.real talk!

PLANT

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 06:27:49 PM »
Keep this shit real..whenever they say WEST COAST who they think of ?..S-n-double o -p..i would not give dr.dre the title..dre doesnt fuck with no westcoast artist whats so ever..snoop did his shit without dre and still able to sell and be in the top 5 rappers every year.
Tell me which other rapper been consistant since 92?? (in the rap game)..give snoop is props,he probably fell off a  lil but the nigga been through alot (DEATHROWN N NO LIMIT) and every nigga in the game want to snoop to be on there record..snoop even influence biggie to start rappin whenever he heard "nuttin but a g thang"..its like the nigga cant stale..whenever u think thats it for him he comes up with some other shit.keep him mind Game might be new and hot but Snoop is already a legend..he was the first rap artist to debut number 1 in rap history selling over 800,000 copies in the first week..it took almost 10 yrs for eminem to come and break the record.peep this..snoop have the most commercials on tv than any other rappers..iam just givin the props he deserve.real talk!
real talk!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »
snoop...but hate the tiltle king of a coast

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 06:37:23 PM »
I gotta go with Cube for this reason: Cube stayed strong and kept reppin the West the entire time. Snoop defected and fucked with No Limit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

kalliweed

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2006, 06:43:35 PM »
and why did snoop fuck with no limit?...master p was the only nigga who could take em out from deathrow..where was dre and all dem other muthafuckaz?..snoop paid his due's nigga!..went there and did 3 album for master and now he's free.most ya'll aint keepin it real.
its ur opinion to choose who u like but ya'll aint workin with opinion ya'll workin with hate..was'nt ICE CUBE "DEATH CERTIFICATE" Produce from some east coast catz?..whats the difference..his whole album..not jus one song..keep it real!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »
THE GODFATHER IS EAZY THE KING IS DRE AND NOW MR.CAPONE-E ALL THREE THAT I NAMED ARE SELF MADE REMEMBER SNOOP WAS BROUGHT UP BY SOMEBODY WHICH IS DRE AND EAZY BRANG OUT THE REST GAME CAME FROM DRE CUBE CAME FROM EAZY SO ONLY NEW MUTHAFUCKER MAKEING SHIT HAPPEN IN THE WEST IS MR.CAPONE-E THATS THE NEW SHIT FOR THE WEST US CHICANOS I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH CHICANOS ARE GONNA BE THE NEXT THING FROM THE WEST REMEMBER THEY HAVE SOME GOOD RAPPERS LIKE MR.CRIMINAL SOLDIER INK LIL CUETE OMAR CRUZ SHITS NEXT TRUCHAS LIKE MY CITY COMPTONE THE SURENOS RUN IT TAMBIEN ALSO
Capone-E??? Your fuckin kidding right??? He's not even chicano ese, he's fuckin pakastani !!!! And even trying to mention his name around this topic is a waste of space on this thread!!! With all that said, there's no such thing as a king of the West but makes me wanna go get a burger from that king.............chuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2006, 11:24:48 PM »
damn a lot of hate here
on western conference and real talk vid snoop said that he is the king 
and i made this poll after his new album to hear your opnions
peace

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2006, 11:29:32 PM »
Ice cube, Dr. dre and Snoop are the kings of the west coast

The Predator

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2006, 01:12:30 AM »
When you say king i take it you mean is he the best rapper from the west.

I say no.

He was at his best on the Chronic and Doggstyle.

But the best from the West is Ice Cube.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2006, 06:49:27 AM »
Snoop is the king of Westcoast studio gangsta shit.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2006, 08:38:27 AM »
he is

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2006, 01:10:17 PM »
Hate It Or Love It.. Snoop's is tha King Of Tha West!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2006, 02:56:30 PM »
You mean the studio gangsta.  Yes, I agree.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2006, 08:41:46 AM »