Author Topic: "Less Than 24 Hours!!" *Message From the Game*  (Read 863 times)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Less Than 24 Hours!!" *Message From the Game*
« on: November 13, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »
I aint even gotta say shit, yall know what to do !
"Doctor's Advocate" in-stores tomorrow....... Let's sell a million the 1st week on these mothafuckas................ fuck it, everybody buy 2 albums. I'm buyin as many as I can tomorrow & like the homie Jim Jones would say if you (BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN !!!!!!) you would too. If you gettin money then buy more than one & if you low cop the bootleg, it's still all good. Oh' one thing, the bootleg might not be the full album. Thanks for all the love & support all of yall have showed a nigga throughout the past year & a half ! I beefed with & conquered G-Unit, I didn't need help from Dr. Dre & I stood the test of a fourth quarter war with "Doctor's Advocate" vs. "Kindom Come". One thing is fasho, yall always had my mothafuckin back !

Thanks Again,
B.W.S. CEO
The Game

i got this in a bulletin on my myspace this morning, I know im ready, i listened to the album thats posted all over the internet but i'm a buy the album anyways just to show support and in case i'm missing something.

$Eg2$

Re: "Less Than 24 Hours!!" *Message From the Game*
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 01:43:04 PM »
Yep im gonna cop it 2 fo sho

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 01:50:33 PM »
Ya gots to do it  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »
I will be picking this up tomorrow.

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 01:57:03 PM »
Like Dre says, Hell Yeah!!! And The Blue Carpet Treatment after that next week.  8)

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 02:14:15 PM »
Ill bump that shit cruisin' down Seacoast Drive (IB)

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 02:15:19 PM »
Just bought my copy from bestbuy.com on sale for 9.99! :)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 02:16:39 PM »
Best Buy is advertising an exclusive track and Target is advertising a special edition version..hmmmm

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 02:17:49 PM »
i already posted.. the UK  edition i got today got a extra track too..  "i'm chillin"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 02:36:44 PM by Seer - San »

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 02:18:55 PM »
Yea makes you wonder what tracks are missing from the leaked version.  I don't get paid til the 17th but I'll probably pick it up then.. if not next paycheck then.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 02:39:02 PM »
I aint even gotta say shit, yall know what to do !
"Doctor's Advocate" in-stores tomorrow....... Let's sell a million the 1st week on these mothafuckas................ fuck it, everybody buy 2 albums. I'm buyin as many as I can tomorrow & like the homie Jim Jones would say if you (BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN !!!!!!) you would too. If you gettin money then buy more than one & if you low cop the bootleg, it's still all good. Oh' one thing, the bootleg might not be the full album. Thanks for all the love & support all of yall have showed a nigga throughout the past year & a half ! I beefed with & conquered G-Unit, I didn't need help from Dr. Dre & I stood the test of a fourth quarter war with "Doctor's Advocate" vs. "Kindom Come". One thing is fasho, yall always had my mothafuckin back !

Thanks Again,
B.W.S. CEO
The Game

i got this in a bulletin on my myspace this morning, I know im ready, i listened to the album thats posted all over the internet but i'm a buy the album anyways just to show support and in case i'm missing something.

thats a very confindent and humbile sounding game right there... he knows what he has coming out... Game did it... he blew up being from the WEST!!...

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 02:58:03 PM »
i rarely cop albums but game worked his ass off and blessed us with a lot of entertaining music and gave us a lot of shit to talk about... i'm buying this for sure

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 03:02:48 PM »
I got it yesterday... The one with the DVD (haven't seen it yet) no bonus tracks though...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 03:06:57 PM »
Best Buy is advertising an exclusive track and Target is advertising a special edition version..hmmmm

This is how artists now are getting the leftover tracks the fans are feeling out to the people. Cube ended up with 4 tracks that were available to download if it was bought from Best Buy or Target. Game is probably doing the same thing.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 03:15:22 PM »
I'ma download his album to show that I support him. 8)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]