Author Topic: Jay Z - Dig A Hole (Killa Diss)  (Read 967 times)

Narrator

Re: Jay Z - Dig A Hole (Killa Diss)
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 05:11:20 PM »
LOL @ all the haters saying Jigga is too good to reply to Cam. I guess the Def Jam prez just "lowered" himself.

He did have a few nice lines:

"The only time you went plat,
My chain was on ya neck, that's a natural fact"

The majority of the song was typical Jay talking nonsense.

Now I just KNOW you ain't gonna argue any of Cam's songs (including his Jay disses) are any better than that?  Cam talks more nonsense on one song than Hov has in his career.

And yeah, Jay did actually lower himself.  He's too big to deal with someone who everyone else cares as little about as Cam.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 05:26:09 PM »
He's too big to deal with someone who everyone else cares as little about as Cam.
No he's not. This song is proof ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 06:36:39 PM »
Ey...what the fuck are they sayin at the hook??? My homeboy SWEARS he's dissin Game and callin him out in there, but I know it's not the case.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
 :-\

Chief

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 08:10:15 PM »

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 08:18:23 PM »
He's too big to deal with someone who everyone else cares as little about as Cam.

Oh, but he is.  Hov is a superstar; Cam is barely known outside of Dipset groupies.  That makes him bigger than Cam.  Cam needs this beef to sell records (since "Killa Season" flopped) - and now he's getting publicity he doesn't deserve.

Oh, yeah, and how does Cam conclude that Jay is 40 when he himself says Jay was born in 1968?  First of all, Jay was born December 1969 (which makes him 36 and about to turn 37), but even if he was born in 1968, he wouldn't be 40.  The fact that Cam can't fuckin add and subtract should be the first nail in the coffin.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 09:53:57 PM »
^^honestly no disrespect but that was the dumbest thing I have ever read

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 10:33:01 PM »

Oh, but he is.  Hov is a superstar; Cam is barely known outside of Dipset groupies.  That makes him bigger than Cam.  Cam needs this beef to sell records (since "Killa Season" flopped) - and now he's getting publicity he doesn't deserve.

Oh, yeah, and how does Cam conclude that Jay is 40 when he himself says Jay was born in 1968?  First of all, Jay was born December 1969 (which makes him 36 and about to turn 37), but even if he was born in 1968, he wouldn't be 40.  The fact that Cam can't fuckin add and subtract should be the first nail in the coffin.

superstar?  but he gaabaage though...he cant rap mayne.  IMO.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »
Jay-camel needs to go back to selling cigarettes.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 01:11:33 AM »
I don't see why he had to bother.  Cam is too far below him...this is a nigga that can barely sell 250K on a major label yet thinks he's leading a "movement".  Jay should've just done what he did to Jayo Felony...made him one of those "other cats" that only gets half a bar.

LOL! get youre facts straight. Since when is KOCH a MAJOR LABEL? Please Id like to know...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 08:08:35 AM »
LOL! get youre facts straight. Since when is KOCH a MAJOR LABEL? Please Id like to know...

I do have my facts straight.  "Killa Season" came out on Asylum, which is distributed by Atlantic and Time-Warner.  Take your own advice, homie.

superstar?  but he gaabaage though...he cant rap mayne.  IMO.

He is one of the best East Coast rappers alive, and he is far better than Cam will ever be.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 08:10:40 AM by Almighty Blackman »

rik

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 08:16:31 AM »
Ey...what the fuck are they sayin at the hook??? My homeboy SWEARS he's dissin Game and callin him out in there, but I know it's not the case.

I don't know. I've been tryin' to figure it out. It sounds like he's sayin Game, but I don't think he is.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 09:52:31 AM by Rik Iz Active »

rik

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 09:55:03 AM »

I don't know. I've been tryin' to figure it out. It sounds like he's sayin Game, but I don't think he is.

After further evaluation I've come to the conclusion that he is saying "I done came, I done conquered..."

youngmessnucca

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 02:36:15 PM »
Quotables? LOL the fact that jay even responded means killa won.

"Oh im 42 years old, im too big for beefs" but wait my album is dropping and Capo has more buzzz than me.

How old are you seriously 14? You get so butthurt over this Dipset shit, Capo with more buzz than Hov??? HAHAHAHA! Seriously, get help.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2006, 03:46:18 PM »
Quotables? LOL the fact that jay even responded means killa won.

"Oh im 42 years old, im too big for beefs" but wait my album is dropping and Capo has more buzzz than me.

How old are you seriously 14? You get so butthurt over this Dipset shit, Capo with more buzz than Hov??? HAHAHAHA! Seriously, get help.
Its true man, Camel is paying up the ass to promote his album when Jim Jones is paying nothing close to that for promotion and he has a much stronger buzz then Jay right now. We Fly High is the anthem of the year