Author Topic: Jay Z - Dig A Hole (Killa Diss)  (Read 968 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Z - Dig A Hole (Killa Diss)
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 03:49:44 PM »
Quotables? LOL the fact that jay even responded means killa won.

"Oh im 42 years old, im too big for beefs" but wait my album is dropping and Capo has more buzzz than me.

How old are you seriously 14? You get so butthurt over this Dipset shit, Capo with more buzz than Hov??? HAHAHAHA! Seriously, get help.
Its true man, Camel is paying up the ass to promote his album when Jim Jones is paying nothing close to that for promotion and he has a much stronger buzz then Jay right now. We Fly High is the anthem of the year
BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is definitely an epidemic, try it out in a public area, you'll see.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 04:20:54 PM »

"Oh im 42 years old, im too big for beefs" but wait my album is dropping and Capo has more buzzz than me.

How old are you seriously 14? You get so butthurt over this Dipset shit, Capo with more buzz than Hov??? HAHAHAHA! Seriously, get help.
Its true man, Camel is paying up the ass to promote his album when Jim Jones is paying nothing close to that for promotion and he has a much stronger buzz then Jay right now. We Fly High is the anthem of the year

Well of course Hov is paying up the ass, he's got that dough. The thing about Jimmy is that he is well connected in the industry ( in a ways, just like Hov ) and that is one of the main reasons why he's even able to do the numbers he does now. If Jim & Jay had the same budget, I think Jay would still outsell Jim by a considerable amount.

More people seem to be interested in the Jay-Z album as a whole, while I haven't heard much positive about Jones other than Dipset fans. The only buzz Jimmy has is for his single, not for his album. Again, hardcore Dipset fans have to be kept out of the picture for this arguments sake: for example, you might say Ballin is the years anthem, someobody else might say Money In The Bank or Riding Dirty, etc. The single didnt get any more spins than any of the other hot singles by industry artists this year. In that way, Jimmy does not have more buzz than Hov, payola be damned, and even with that he will move units, he'll just never have the buzz Jay has.

BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is definitely an epidemic, try it out in a public area, you'll see.

The "epidemic" ( You don't even know what that word means do you? ) you speak is no more than a fad. BAAAALLLLLIIIIINNN is a cute little catchy phrase with a cute little dance move to go with it, same as Jibbs, Young Joc, Unk, etc. etc.

And you were talking heavy shit about Jimmy and Dipset in your previous posts until you found out how many people on here like Dipset. You were calling them trash last year ( when Jimmy had 2 albums out already ), and just recently made a thread about Capo's 3 classic CDs. Make up your mind, and since everytime I mention a Cali artist, you tell me to get off the West's dick. Well now I can proudly say "GET OF THE EAST COAST's DICK!"

Technodramon

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 05:03:24 PM »
Watch this Phillyboy, you just lost.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8OljMRFcJQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E8OljMRFcJQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Ballllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Here is more...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 05:27:49 PM »

Well of course Hov is paying up the ass, he's got that dough. The thing about Jimmy is that he is well connected in the industry ( in a ways, just like Hov ) and that is one of the main reasons why he's even able to do the numbers he does now. If Jim & Jay had the same budget, I think Jay would still outsell Jim by a considerable amount.

More people seem to be interested in the Jay-Z album as a whole, while I haven't heard much positive about Jones other than Dipset fans. The only buzz Jimmy has is for his single, not for his album. Again, hardcore Dipset fans have to be kept out of the picture for this arguments sake: for example, you might say Ballin is the years anthem, someobody else might say Money In The Bank or Riding Dirty, etc. The single didnt get any more spins than any of the other hot singles by industry artists this year. In that way, Jimmy does not have more buzz than Hov, payola be damned, and even with that he will move units, he'll just never have the buzz Jay has.

The "epidemic" ( You don't even know what that word means do you? ) you speak is no more than a fad. BAAAALLLLLIIIIINNN is a cute little catchy phrase with a cute little dance move to go with it, same as Jibbs, Young Joc, Unk, etc. etc.

And you were talking heavy shit about Jimmy and Dipset in your previous posts until you found out how many people on here like Dipset. You were calling them trash last year ( when Jimmy had 2 albums out already ), and just recently made a thread about Capo's 3 classic CDs. Make up your mind, and since everytime I mention a Cali artist, you tell me to get off the West's dick. Well now I can proudly say "GET OF THE EAST COAST's DICK!"

Here's your words phillybitch......now eat them doggy, coz i believe Kain just ethered you.

The Maestro

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 06:05:32 PM »
first of both of their disses were shitty, no one won.Cam is garbage, and Jay lost it.  who gives a fuck who the king of new york is. =] it more than likely aint these two, depending on how you define the king of new york? sales? lyrics? music overall? id actually luv to know.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 08:48:03 PM »
It's true. Jay is paying a grip outta Def Jam's pocket in order to shove his weak-ass-elevator-music single down our throats.

Capo just put out a hot single and it took off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Citizen-Y

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 03:51:59 AM »
It's true. Jay is paying a grip outta Def Jam's pocket in order to shove his weak-ass-elevator-music single down our throats.

He could have used that chedder to put out a Redman album.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 10:50:18 AM »

ive never seen somebody go out of there way to hate on something so much...its quite pathetic  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »
Watch this Phillyboy, you just lost.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8OljMRFcJQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E8OljMRFcJQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Ballllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Here is more...

a clip of the bears/giants game? how did i lose?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 12:17:30 PM »

ive never seen somebody go out of there way to hate on something so much...its quite pathetic  :-*

people on this very site go out of there way to hate on me...if your werent pathetic you wouldnt say shit just mind your own.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 12:18:51 PM »

Here's your words phillybitch......now eat them doggy, coz i believe Kain just ethered you.

his post didnt even make sense and why dont you hop off his nuts...you 14 year old wigger...phillybitch...real clever, you got any more gems for me?

$Eg2$

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2006, 12:39:49 PM »

I agree wit Sikotic BAAAALLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNN !!!!!!!!! Shits hot and I dont even fuck with Dipset

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2006, 03:41:15 PM »
ya whats with the football clip?

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 05:11:11 PM »

He could have used that chedder to put out a Redman album.
He could of done a grip with it. Meth will probably get dropped from Def Jam because he only got a fucking commercial that played on MTV at 3am for promotion. Eventhough he had a wack ass album, he deserved more spotlight.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2006, 06:50:37 AM »
this is song is pretty dope actually