Author Topic: Whats your life like?  (Read 523 times)

Narrator

Re: Whats your life like?
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »
i feel that... he just reminds me of a homophobe, theyre usually the closet homos... bad analogy, but you get what i'm sayin.

No, trust me, I don't want to be white.  That means having a small dick, only being able to fuck pancake-assed broads, and not having any of the other divine qualities that characterize Blackman.  Allah told me I have to kill all devils, and that is what I am going to do.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2006, 05:07:21 PM »
i feel that... he just reminds me of a homophobe, theyre usually the closet homos... bad analogy, but you get what i'm sayin.

No, trust me, I don't want to be white.  That means having a small dick, only being able to fuck pancake-assed broads, and not having any of the other divine qualities that characterize Blackman.  Allah told me I have to kill all devils, and that is what I am going to do.

:D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2006, 05:11:08 PM »

Ah, yes, white bitches trying to be EARTHS, actually deluding themselves into thinking they are as worthy as our African Queens because they have more ass than the AVERAGE she-devil.

Blackman ain't fallin' for it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »

Ah, yes, white bitches trying to be EARTHS, actually deluding themselves into thinking they are as worthy as our African Queens because they have more ass than the AVERAGE she-devil.

I feel ya, my brother.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

kingwell

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 07:29:25 AM »

That just proved you are ignorant.  Saying you only like big butts when they are from black women...  Everything in this world isn't black and white.

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2006, 07:34:39 AM »
That just proved you are ignorant.  Saying you only like big butts when they are from black women...  Everything in this world isn't black and white.

Sure it is.  White = devilish (evil), Black = GOD (good).  Allah told me so.

Chief

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2006, 09:12:56 AM »
^ FIGHT THE POWER!