Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9601 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #195 on: November 23, 2006, 01:07:29 PM »
HAHA THIS FORUMS FUNNY..FIRST THINGS FIRST..SNOOP DREW FIRST BLOOD WITH HIS DUMBSHIT HE SAID ON THAT LIL GHETTO BOY SONG I THINK ON THE CHRONIC BY SAYING"ESES WAY DEEP STCUK TWO IN THE CHEST" WHICH FIRST OFF ISNT TRUE HENCE FORTH HES A PHONY.SECONDLY HE COULD HAVE SAID US IN THERE WITHOUT SAYIN HE STABBED A HOMIE NOW REVERSE ROLES AN IMAGINE LIL ROB SAYS HE WAS BUST AN STCUK A NIGGER? THEN DO U THINK U FEEL OFFENDED? WHICH PROVED SNOOP WAS A NIGGER=IGNORANT..NOW ESES RUN THIS GANGBANG SHIT HANDS DOWN IF UR EVER BUSTED YOULL KNOW WUT IM TALKING ABOUT..NOW ITS BEEN POSTED BEFORE BUT LETS SAY WE GOT A HALF PUERTO RICAN HALF NIGGER LIKE LETS HMM NORIENGA OF CNN AND HAD HIM DOING A SONG ABOUT WITNESSING AN ESE DOING SOME DIRT SPEAKIN ON BEHALF OF THE CRIPS OR BLOODS WOULDNT U THINK WUT A SILLY MOTHERFUCKER..ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK OR BROWN IN THIS CASE ITS ABOUT CRIPS AN ESES..BEING A "GANGSTER" SNOOP SHOLD KNOW THAT. AN FOR ALL U BLACKS U HAVE NO ROOM TO SPEAK IF U WERE SO PRO UNITY U WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT DE LA SOUL SAYING"WORKING HARD LIKE WETBACKS" OR EASY E SAYING "JACKIN MEXICANS" IN ONE OF HIS SONGS..BUT UR NOT.. U CRY WEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU I THINK THIS FORUM IS POINTLESS BLACKS UR RIGHT TO STAND BEHIND SNOOP CAUSE HES A NIGGER LIKE U ..BUT U SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF BITCHES FUCK IT LETS START A RACEWAR ..U SCARED IF SNOPS IS DOWN FOR ALL THAT SHIT HES SAYS HE IS THEN FUCK IT ..AND U NIGGERS DONT CONTROL THE MEDIA BUT WHITES HAVE EXPLOITED U AND TAUGHT WHITE KIDS ITS "COOL" TO BE BLACK I.E EMINEM AKA SLIM SHADY THE WIGGER EXTREMELY GREAT RAPPER..BUT HES BEING HIMSELF U THINK BLACKS MAKE ALL THAT CLOTHING HAHA NOT WITHOUT THE WHITE MANS SAY SO ITS A MARKETING STRATEGY ..THERE ALL OWNED DOCTOR DRE WHO U THINK CUTS HIS CHECK INTERSCOPE DUMBASSES HAHA WHITE GUYS..SO TO SUM UP MY RANT I BELIEVE SNOOP NEEDS TO NOT FUCKIN MENTION HOMIES THER WILL NEVER BE PEACE BECAUSE ANY ESE WILL LET U KNOW THAT THE ONLY PIECE WE WANT IS  A PIECE OF THAT GOOD OLE AMERICAN PIE..SUCCESS TO DUMB IT DOWN A SHADE THE AMERICAN DREAM FOR U LAMES.AN UNTIL WERE EQUALS AS FAR AS THE BUSINESS GOES I DONT THINK IT WILL BE PEACEFULL AND IMMA LET U KNOW THAT THIS EFFECT WILL  BE ONLY MAINSTREAM MEXICANS BUT DEFINATELY NOT SOUTH SIDERS ..WE COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS ABOUT NIGGERS ITS ON FOR LIFE..

u guys r all a joke espcially this one. my god i did not know there are stupid punks like this. to let you kno lil ghetto boy was a story that snoop had to go through.

its not hat he hates ese's he lockd up n hes sayin that he had to do it because its all bout race in the penn and n if your lockd up period. snoops not sayin blacks run the gangbang shit u dumb fuck if he sed that atleast 1 mutha fucka crazy enuff would blast his ass. snoop is old and an adult n u need to grow up. the southsiders run the south cali prision its true and nobody sayin its not u dumbfuck. there is a difference bout tellin a story an dissin n in lil ghetto boy he was tellin a story u dumbfuck. since ur hispanic if u got lockd up u R GOING to stick somebody of a different race or put in sum type of work and snoop was tellin his experiance and if ur too dumb to realize that than ur 1 of the mutha fuckas that sleep in the getaway car u dumbfuck wake up homie

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #196 on: November 23, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
SURENO RUNS MOST ALL PENN STUPID

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #197 on: November 23, 2006, 09:43:08 PM »
if sur ran the pen then they wouldn't be in it.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2006, 12:15:22 AM »
if sur ran the pen then they wouldn't be in it.

lol

and MS 13 is sur?...  ???

XaNdEr

« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2006, 12:22:43 AM »
how can you diss the king of the west coast when u sound like a turtle?

o man, classic quote roflmmfao

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2006, 03:47:47 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^HONESTLY BRO, I APPRECIATE THAT, BUT COULD YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TYPING IN CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO TURN OFF!

my bad homie,i was working on photoshop and i was using caps

it's all good man haha..it just seems like there has been an annoying trend lately of people using caps all the damn time. when i get drunk and browse the forum i get pissed and write stupid ass comments to everyone who types in em  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

dexter

« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2006, 08:25:49 AM »
Vato is nice

MALDITOWAYS

• Lil Geezy
  • "DAMN IT FEELS GOING BEING MEXICAN"
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2006, 12:01:10 AM »
OK HOMIES.. THIS RACIAL SHIT NEEDS TO STOP.. I AGREE.. WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER.. BUT CHINO FELT DISRESPECTED AND HES GONA SPEAK HIS MIND, FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAYS.. BUT THE WHOLE SONG IS STUPID.. HOW  R U GONNA SAY UR TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ON THE TRACK. ON THA SONG SNOOP IS GETTIN HIT UP. AND HE BLASTS THEM. AND B REAL GOES N SAYS WHAT HE SAW. HOW IS THAT UNITING? HES KILLIN OFF HIS OWN PPL HAHA WTF IS THAT!!??? ILL BE HONEST WITH U.. I HATE WHEN SOMEOEN WHITE OR BLACK COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS.. WASSUP ESE OR WASSUP HOLMS/VATO/CHOLO ETC. CAUSE IN REALITY THEYRE CLOWNING.. AND IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT TO ME, ITS STEREO TYPING. CAUSE IS EVERY MEXICAN A CHOLO? OR A ESE? NOPE.. SO WTF U KNOW.. I FEEL DISRESPECTED WHEN ITS SAID .. AND I TYPE IN CAPS CAUSE I LIKE IT HAHA

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2006, 02:59:14 AM »
^^^ Nice one.Real spit

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2006, 03:40:00 AM »
why is it that just the latinos type in all caps? are yall not proficient enough to get your point across with actual points? no disrespect to the ones that do

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2006, 06:16:26 AM »
OK HOMIES.. THIS RACIAL SHIT NEEDS TO STOP.. I AGREE.. WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER.. BUT CHINO FELT DISRESPECTED AND HES GONA SPEAK HIS MIND, FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAYS.. BUT THE WHOLE SONG IS STUPID.. HOW  R U GONNA SAY UR TRYING TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE ON THE TRACK. ON THA SONG SNOOP IS GETTIN HIT UP. AND HE BLASTS THEM. AND B REAL GOES N SAYS WHAT HE SAW. HOW IS THAT UNITING? HES KILLIN OFF HIS OWN PPL HAHA WTF IS THAT!!??? ILL BE HONEST WITH U.. I HATE WHEN SOMEOEN WHITE OR BLACK COMES UP TO ME AND SAYS.. WASSUP ESE OR WASSUP HOLMS/VATO/CHOLO ETC. CAUSE IN REALITY THEYRE CLOWNING.. AND IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT TO ME, ITS STEREO TYPING. CAUSE IS EVERY MEXICAN A CHOLO? OR A ESE? NOPE.. SO WTF U KNOW.. I FEEL DISRESPECTED WHEN ITS SAID .. AND I TYPE IN CAPS CAUSE I LIKE IT HAHA
I guess you dont really understand the concept of the song.

MALDITOWAYS

• Lil Geezy
  • "DAMN IT FEELS GOING BEING MEXICAN"
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2006, 05:07:17 PM »
ALRIGHT HOMIE.. EXPLAIN TO ME.. I AINT IGNORANT.. ILL LISTEN TO WHAT U GOTTA SAY

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2006, 09:09:04 PM »
ALRIGHT HOMIE.. EXPLAIN TO ME.. I AINT IGNORANT.. ILL LISTEN TO WHAT U GOTTA SAY
To tell you the turth I dont like Snoop because of the song because at no point the song has no intention of bring blacks n browns together (which I could careless about) The chorus basically means that mexicans who have tension with blacks dont have to do shit but sit back and watch blacks fight and kill other blacks. So its really just a wake up call to blacks. SO i dont know why he claims its a song to bring black n mexicans together because it isnt. he so fake anyways now of days

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2006, 10:32:11 PM »

the concept of the song is to have youngstas kick back. the foos that hit up snoop dogg r youngstas.

but the song doesnt bring unity, snoop knows that whether hes for it or not cuz hes an adult and hes been through shit lilke the penn n bangin so he knows wsup, its a song and its not gonna stop a person from having a conflict with another whether if its by race or hood.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #209 on: December 06, 2006, 05:37:15 AM »
damn, this thread is still going?  ???

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!