Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 4538 times)

I_ShyBoy_E

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2006, 05:47:30 PM »
youre right ...i prolly dont because i only listen to rap thats worth listening to , but i know kid frost has done more than any other chicano rapper out there. so stop catchin feelings about music which is made to sell records and just sit back and relax.

omar cruz is the only hispanic who is gonna make it big in the industry

HONESTLY... KID FROST HAS NOT DONE MORE THAN ANY OTHER CHICANO RAPPER... IF THATS THE CASE... Y IS HE BACK ON AN INDEPENDANT LABEL AND NOT WITH SOME BIG RECORD COMPANY???

OMAR CRUZ AINT HISPANIC EITHER... DOODS LATINO... THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HISPANIC AND A LATINO

KC-HOODSTA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • TELLEMWHYUMADDSUNN
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2006, 05:47:47 PM »
YEAH SPANISH FLY OLD SCHOOL... THEY CAME OUT IN THE LATE 80'S... WAY BEFORE KID FROST'S TIME... CONEJO DO GOT SOME RAW ASS LYRICS... MA'FUCKAS SLEEP ON HIM THOUGH... DONT REALIZE WHAT THEYRE MISSIN OUT ON... JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS FLOW OR VOICE... DONT MEAN DOOD WACK

foreal they that old cuz it says that the album is frum 95' on the back

I_ShyBoy_E

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2006, 05:51:04 PM »
foreal they that old cuz it says that the album is frum 95' on the back

MARKET WISE... THEYVE BEEN OUT SINCE 95... BUT THAT SONG 18 WITH A BULLET... WAS RECORDED IN THE LATE 80'S

DRYLBC

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2006, 05:52:40 PM »
youre right ...i prolly dont because i only listen to rap thats worth listening to , but i know kid frost has done more than any other chicano rapper out there. so stop catchin feelings about music which is made to sell records and just sit back and relax.

omar cruz is the only hispanic who is gonna make it big in the industry

HONESTLY... KID FROST HAS NOT DONE MORE THAN ANY OTHER CHICANO RAPPER... IF THATS THE CASE... Y IS HE BACK ON AN INDEPENDANT LABEL AND NOT WITH SOME BIG RECORD COMPANY???

OMAR CRUZ AINT HISPANIC EITHER... DOODS LATINO... THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HISPANIC AND A LATINO

because when is the last time a hispanic or latino has been signed by a major label and actually put out an album? big pun is the only one that comes to mind. kid frost can make more money thru an independent label than with a major label.

hispanic or latino its the same shit

omar cruz in '07

I_ShyBoy_E

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2006, 05:57:08 PM »
because when is the last time a hispanic or latino has been signed by a major label and actually put out an album? big pun is the only one that comes to mind. kid frost can make more money thru an independent label than with a major label.

omar cruz in '07

KEEP THINKIN BUT... BUT NOT REALLY... HISPANIC AND LATINO... NOT THE SAME SHIT... LOOK IT UP... ITLL EXPLAIN WHAT A HISPANIC AND A LATINO IS... U SEE THEYRE DIFFERENCE... QUIT ACTIN LIKE UR A BLUNTS FAN EITHER... BECAUSE I BET U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COMPILATION HE WAS FIRST EVER FEATURED ON BEFORE HE RELEASED ANY OF HIS MIXTAPES... U JUST HOPPED ON THE BAN WAGON LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 05:59:18 PM by I_ShyBoy_E »

818 vallero

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2006, 05:59:26 PM »
the reason he diss snoop dog becuz he made us chicano people look bad and shit. and all mexican gangs want to fuck him up
  and shit he gots the green light here some pics of him

http://www.wickedminds.com/chinobio.htm

im mexican and i didnt feel offended by the song vato,if anything i was bumping that shit non stop.

how did he make us look bad? he had b real on it,i wouldve been offended if he didnt have a latino saying the chorus

btw kid frost was also in the video, who is a legend himself among chicanos

Frost is no legend, if anything he's a sell out because i've heard a few stories of people that he's screwed over or treated like shit. If Frost was a legend then what has he done for the game? Nothing, he could have established his own label by now to try and give other chicano rappers a chance to come up. Then he could have been a legend...

OnterioX3

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2006, 06:04:30 PM »
chino grande is mexican rapper from southeast los angeles gangbannger.

he is diss n snopp dog and niggers and shit and his crip shit...............

here is the song homies dowload its for free   

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=587019B164D45CBB

Thats FIRME!!! Good for that vato! That dum ass song is a disrespect to us. That vato B-Real should get chin checked. That song aint bringin the raza and the mayates together. It just shows B-Real posing as a dum paisa witnessing a studio wannabe crime agreeing with that sucked up mayate!

OnterioX3

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2006, 06:06:38 PM »

omar cruz in '07

KEEP THINKIN BUT... BUT NOT REALLY... HISPANIC AND LATINO... NOT THE SAME SHIT... LOOK IT UP... ITLL EXPLAIN WHAT A HISPANIC AND A LATINO IS... U SEE THEYRE DIFFERENCE... QUIT ACTIN LIKE UR A BLUNTS FAN EITHER... BECAUSE I BET U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COMPILATION HE WAS FIRST EVER FEATURED ON BEFORE HE RELEASED ANY OF HIS MIXTAPES... U JUST HOPPED ON THE BAN WAGON LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES

Your right carnal. Dont trip on that monkee.

Okay

• I Am A
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2006, 06:08:03 PM »
lol@thread bringing in newbies by the truckload

DRYLBC

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2006, 06:09:34 PM »
amazing how people catch feelings over hip hop,especially when the rapper in question did nothing to disrespect our people,if anyhting its a good thing,because he had b real singing the chorus when he easily couldve done it himself or had pharrel do it,he also had edward james olmos in the video who is a legend among chicano actors, he also had kid frost in the video, and many latinos/hispanics in the video when he didnt have to have none of them in the video.but i guess everyone has different opinions about this so i just respect their opinions and let them be.

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • OY
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »
OY!! Can we alll just get along??? :-*

DRYLBC

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2006, 06:19:23 PM »

true true

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2006, 06:20:52 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

$Eg2$

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2006, 06:23:21 PM »
Damm this dude brought all his homies to back em huh

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2006, 06:26:05 PM »
the reason he diss snoop dog becuz he made us chicano people look bad and shit. and all mexican gangs want to fuck him up

Well then Lil Rob should get his ass kicked making that shitty ass music.

d-nice

« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »
You guys are comedians. I have only heard a couple people in here comment and say something positive for both sides. But off of 1 song that was not intended for beef half yall ready to start a race war. Off of a god damn song, or you was racist the whole time. This shit was turned into a free post. How about them Lakers homie? Kobe is killing them! 8)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 06:31:34 PM by d-nice »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2006, 06:37:39 PM »
You guys are comedians. I have only heard a couple people in here comment and say something positive for both sides. But off of 1 song that was not intended for beef half yall ready to start a race war. Off of a god damn song, or you was racist the whole time. This shit was turned into a free post. How about them Lakers homie? Kobe is killing them! 8)
kobe is racist too. HAHAH jk. :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DRYLBC

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2006, 08:38:04 PM »

Well then Lil Rob should get his ass kicked making that shitty ass music.

lmfao.....true true

lets get n.a.s.t.y

rofl

Funkadelic

« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »
WHY WOULD HE DISS HIM MAN SNOOP TRYNA BRING US LATINOS AND BLACKS TOGETHER AND HE GO ON AND DISS US MAN HE STUPID

The only thing my friend out of Diamnond Park is doing and trying is to feed his own pockets. Chino just says what the chicanos on the streets think about that song.

SGV

« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2006, 12:27:48 AM »
LMAO @ O.Cruz being Latino but not Hispanic. Look, the terms Latino and Hispanic are used very loosely now, they no longer mean what they once did. Kill that noise first and foremost.

Honestly, it's a little late to be dissing Snoop over this Vato shit just now. That already had it's burn on the radio. People already got upset about it (when Pharrell was on the hook) and were happy when B-Real got put on.

Point is, Snoop went and got two veteran Latino rappers to co-sign this track. But Latinos are never satisfied. Snoop could've just left Pharrell on it, but he went and put on B-Real who hasn't been on a single that got that much play in years. He went and put Frost in a video and he ain't been valid in Hip Hop in years. Hell, he even got Edward James Olmos in the fuckin' video.

As for Frot not doing shit for Latinos in Hip Hop, you guys make me laugh. Frost, Mellow Man Ace, Cypress Hill, N2Deep... These were the only Latin cats really putting it down when the West Coast took off. Outside of Soul Assassins (B-Real, Sen Dog, Mellow, Son Doobie etc), Frost had the best Crew of Latinos in Hip Hop with The G-Spot. Dude was and still is co-signed by Julio and Tony G. He maybe hasn't been shit since "Eastside Rendevouz" but that's still a bigger track than anything Chino Grande has dropped. Its still bigger than anything 98% of the Chicano Rappers out there today have dropped. People still remember "La Raza," won't nobody remember this song this threads about (Chino Grande's) in less than a month.

LMAO @ Funkadelic. We get it, you know some Chicano Rappers... Sit down and shut up. Don't talk about the Chicanos on the streets, you're not out here. You're only hearing things from a 3rd party. Trying to be official... What a clown.

DRYLBC

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2006, 12:55:49 AM »
LMAO @ O.Cruz being Latino but not Hispanic. Look, the terms Latino and Hispanic are used very loosely now, they no longer mean what they once did. Kill that noise first and foremost.

Honestly, it's a little late to be dissing Snoop over this Vato shit just now. That already had it's burn on the radio. People already got upset about it (when Pharrell was on the hook) and were happy when B-Real got put on.

Point is, Snoop went and got two veteran Latino rappers to co-sign this track. But Latinos are never satisfied. Snoop could've just left Pharrell on it, but he went and put on B-Real who hasn't been on a single that got that much play in years. He went and put Frost in a video and he ain't been valid in Hip Hop in years. Hell, he even got Edward James Olmos in the fuckin' video.

As for Frot not doing shit for Latinos in Hip Hop, you guys make me laugh. Frost, Mellow Man Ace, Cypress Hill, N2Deep... These were the only Latin cats really putting it down when the West Coast took off. Outside of Soul Assassins (B-Real, Sen Dog, Mellow, Son Doobie etc), Frost had the best Crew of Latinos in Hip Hop with The G-Spot. Dude was and still is co-signed by Julio and Tony G. He maybe hasn't been shit since "Eastside Rendevouz" but that's still a bigger track than anything Chino Grande has dropped. Its still bigger than anything 98% of the Chicano Rappers out there today have dropped. People still remember "La Raza," won't nobody remember this song this threads about (Chino Grande's) in less than a month.

LMAO @ Funkadelic. We get it, you know some Chicano Rappers... Sit down and shut up. Don't talk about the Chicanos on the streets, you're not out here. You're only hearing things from a 3rd party. Trying to be official... What a clown.

END OF STORY
 8)

The_Offence

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2006, 01:32:30 AM »
chino just got way too much promo with this gay ass track the snoop version was lame ass fuck too i aint hispanic but that shit is clearly disrespectful but why is this chino grande using the word nigger your problem is with snoop and your dissing a whole race of people with this song i can see why he's mad but diss snoop dont speak on a whole race every black person did'nt diss your people snoop did and why is now you see some shit about hate bewteen black and mexican and you see all these vatos here now saying mayates whats wrong with you people cant you just express your selfs without your dumb racist comments  ::)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:37:05 AM by The_Offence »

Funkadelic

« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2006, 01:40:04 AM »

To bad for you that I was in Cali not that long ago which was a few weeks after the video was released. I talked to people over there and now guess what they told me.

SGV

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2006, 01:47:55 AM »
And you were deep the streets weren't you? You went to all kinds of hoods huh? You're an honorary Chicano Gangsta aren't you? LMAO. Fuck outta here.

The_Offence

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2006, 01:49:03 AM »

To bad for you that I was in Cali not that long ago which was a few weeks after the video was released. I talked to people over there and now guess what they told me.
why you even speaking on this shit like you're chicano what does this have to do with you you're acting like you're mexican or something you're a white german guy running a chicano website thats it this has nothing to do with you stay out of it you're not chicano you just making your self look even more stupid than you already do
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:53:01 AM by The_Offence »