Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9600 times)

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2006, 12:07:12 AM »
WHAT ALL YOU BLACK PREJUDICE PEOPLE DONT KNOW CHICANO RAPPERS SELL A LOT AND THEY NEVER DISSED BLACKS BUT BLACKS ARE TRYING TO BLOCK THE REAL VATOS LIKE HIPOWER,CHARLIE ROW ETC. BUT I THINK CHINO WAS WRONG IN USING THE N WORDS BUT SOONER OR LATERS CHICANOS ARE GONNA TURN ON THE BLACKS IN THE WEST THEY ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO CONTROL THE MEDIA FUCK THAT CHICANORAPPERS ARE COMING UP TUFF RIGHT NOW MR.CAPONE-E WHO IS A GANGSTER RAPPER IS DOING BIG THINGS BUT SOONER OR LATER WITH SNOOP AND GAME TRYING TO GO AROUND THESE REAL GANGSTER ONE DAY I BET THESE FOOLS ARE GONNA SAY FUCK IT AND TURN I SEE MR.CAPONE-E AND LILROB TRYING TO PUT OUT THERE HAND IN THE WEST BUT THE BET AND THE BLACKS ARE TRYING TO CLOSE DOOR BUT WHAT THEY DONT KNOW CHICANORAPPERS MAKE A LOTS OF SALES IN THE SWAPMEET LOOK AT THE COMPTON INDOOR ALL THE CHICANO RAP AND HI POWER SELLS THE BEST THE CHINESE LADY TOLD ME  IF YOU LIVE IN MY TOWN IN COMPTON YOU KNOW US GANGSTERS ARE CONTROLING THE FUCKING COMPTON STREETS ALSO ITS LIKE THAT IN IE OC LA ALL ALL AROUND BUT THE MEDIA IS HIDEING THE REALITY OF THE MEXICAN POWER BUT VATOS LIKE MR.CAPONE-E AND LIL ROB ARE DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY BUT I LIKE THE HI POWER ROUTE THEY ARE GANGSTER BUT SHOWING LOVE BUT NOT KISSING ASS THAT SHIT IS THE RIGHT WAY THATS HOW WE DO IT IN COMPTONE YOU FEEL ME

FUCK IT SNOOP NEEDS TO WATCH WHAT HE SAYS SOMETIMES
TORTILLA FLATS
SAPO

Blacs aint the ones shuttin mexicans out. we dont control the media. alot of blac rappers have to go the underground route and sell their records at swapmeets too. anyway how u gon be mad anyway ? 26 years ago we started this rap shit not mexicans. why mexicans want to rap anyway? i got luv for mexicanos cuz im from cali, but be real with yourself any mexican rappin and dissin blacs at the same time is on some ignorant shit.. talkin bout we control the media we got one damn channel and other races hatin on that like we shouldn't even have that for ourselves. u want to be on Blac Ent Television?  rap dont even rep blac folks no more.. its for yall who aint blac so the white man who owns the company can make money. Anyway why aint Snoop on telemundo homiel?

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2006, 02:53:32 AM »
alot of racist comments on both parts by the people posting in this thread

its kinda sad

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2006, 04:19:35 AM »
i'm still laughing at chino grande....

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2006, 05:50:46 AM »
Dont like chino

dont like snoop
 snoop is not liked in the streets............he is just trying to kiss our ass and we see right thru him ......thats why i am not planning to buy his shit

~Lucien~

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2006, 06:10:10 AM »
if u feel offended by snoop's vato you are a fuckin moron!
fuck all that black & brown bullshit... just chill and have fun...
life's too short...!

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2006, 06:30:12 AM »
life's too short...!

SPEAK!!!

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2006, 06:45:18 AM »
LMAO at mexicans/latinos dissing black people. y´all wanna say fuck niggers but then dress like us,y´all say fuck niggers then go and bump Tupac,y´all wanna rap and that was started by black people aswell. y´all some fucking comedians laugh

Blacks started dressing like us.  I aint talking about lupe fiasco or dipset. Im talking about the "gangster rappers" with there cortezes and chucks. 

But i agree with the whole bumping 2pac and wanting to rap.  I dont like people that say that they hate black people but at the same time they try to rap or they play 2pac in there car. 
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

ABN

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2006, 06:52:53 AM »
LMAO at mexicans/latinos dissing black people. y´all wanna say fuck niggers but then dress like us,y´all say fuck niggers then go and bump Tupac,y´all wanna rap and that was started by black people aswell. y´all some fucking comedians laugh
with there cortezes and chucks. 
not 1 single black person that i know(including myself)wears that shit though. i´m partially latin aswell but every now and then i hear latinos talking shit about black people and then they wear clothing lines owned by black people, they listen to nothing but "black" hip hop etc etc and it bugs the shit outta me. and where i´m at damn near all blacks were born in Africa but you don´t hear them walking around talking about "fuck them lawn mowing motherfuckers", or "them taco eating motherfuckers can suck my dick" while their eating a burrito and listening to a Santana album or something lol. of course this doesn´t apply for most latinos, and i´m sure there´s blacks somewhere doin the same shit but in the end it´s all retarded coz blacks and latinos should be fighting for better conditions of living togheter.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2006, 08:36:23 AM »
Just like the time I dissed Tony Yayo.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

los_13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2006, 12:00:15 PM »
sux a dick

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
life's too short...!

yea i agree with the homie here

and to the dude above sumwhere else in the thread who said they are dressing like us he should go check his facts because if im not mistaken us latinos or id say chicanos wore zoot suits and were CREASED DEEEEEEEEEEP and then years passed by and they just started wearin less and then started wearin just t-shirt and khakis so cum on man just stop it. im not tryna diss anybody but really this shit is fukkin stupid this black and brown thing is crazy my school right now got sum shit poppin off with black and mexakins.

but anyways i heard of wicked mind but never really heard chino grande rap

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2006, 12:25:24 PM »
but we do wear black owned clothing

d-nice

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »
Man, this thread is becoming divided and RACIAL! Look could Snoop have picked a better way to discuss Black N Brown? Sure. Were his intentions good when he did the song? I would like to think so. And to think alot of people on this board wanted Pharrell to still do the hook? Yall would have asked that he should be shot for that the way peeps are angry about this song.

WE ALL IN THIS STRUGGLE! Saying black this and brown that is not solving the problems that exist. The simple fact there is a post about Chico Grande with 50+ replies and over 700 views shows he has a voice in here and people are talking about it and getting upset. So for him the song is serving its purpose. Knowledge is power, Ignorance can bring forth violence. Learn more about your fellow man or woman before you start dissing and saying you ready to kick up dust.

$Eg2$

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2006, 12:30:31 PM »
Chico Grande is from Shittier LOL

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2006, 12:32:59 PM »
Man, this thread is becoming divided and RACIAL! Look could Snoop have picked a better way to discuss Black N Brown? Sure. Were his intentions good when he did the song? I would like to think so. And to think alot of people on this board wanted Pharrell to still do the hook? Yall would have asked that he should be shot for that the way peeps are angry about this song.

WE ALL IN THIS STRUGGLE! Saying black this and brown that is not solving the problems that exist. The simple fact there is a post about Chico Grande with 50+ replies and over 700 views shows he has a voice in here and people are talking about it and getting upset. So for him the song is serving its purpose. Knowledge is power, Ignorance can bring forth violence. Learn more about your fellow man or woman before you start dissing and saying you ready to kick up dust.

THAT IS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY AND WHAT I THINK ALSO PROPS ON THIS MAN TRUTH U JUST SPOKE