Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9616 times)

I_ShyBoy_E

• Lil Geezy
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2006, 04:47:30 PM »
youre right ...i prolly dont because i only listen to rap thats worth listening to , but i know kid frost has done more than any other chicano rapper out there. so stop catchin feelings about music which is made to sell records and just sit back and relax.

omar cruz is the only hispanic who is gonna make it big in the industry

HONESTLY... KID FROST HAS NOT DONE MORE THAN ANY OTHER CHICANO RAPPER... IF THATS THE CASE... Y IS HE BACK ON AN INDEPENDANT LABEL AND NOT WITH SOME BIG RECORD COMPANY???

OMAR CRUZ AINT HISPANIC EITHER... DOODS LATINO... THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HISPANIC AND A LATINO

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2006, 04:47:47 PM »
YEAH SPANISH FLY OLD SCHOOL... THEY CAME OUT IN THE LATE 80'S... WAY BEFORE KID FROST'S TIME... CONEJO DO GOT SOME RAW ASS LYRICS... MA'FUCKAS SLEEP ON HIM THOUGH... DONT REALIZE WHAT THEYRE MISSIN OUT ON... JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE HIS FLOW OR VOICE... DONT MEAN DOOD WACK

foreal they that old cuz it says that the album is frum 95' on the back

I_ShyBoy_E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2006, 04:51:04 PM »
foreal they that old cuz it says that the album is frum 95' on the back

MARKET WISE... THEYVE BEEN OUT SINCE 95... BUT THAT SONG 18 WITH A BULLET... WAS RECORDED IN THE LATE 80'S

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2006, 04:52:40 PM »
youre right ...i prolly dont because i only listen to rap thats worth listening to , but i know kid frost has done more than any other chicano rapper out there. so stop catchin feelings about music which is made to sell records and just sit back and relax.

omar cruz is the only hispanic who is gonna make it big in the industry

HONESTLY... KID FROST HAS NOT DONE MORE THAN ANY OTHER CHICANO RAPPER... IF THATS THE CASE... Y IS HE BACK ON AN INDEPENDANT LABEL AND NOT WITH SOME BIG RECORD COMPANY???

OMAR CRUZ AINT HISPANIC EITHER... DOODS LATINO... THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HISPANIC AND A LATINO

because when is the last time a hispanic or latino has been signed by a major label and actually put out an album? big pun is the only one that comes to mind. kid frost can make more money thru an independent label than with a major label.

hispanic or latino its the same shit

omar cruz in '07

I_ShyBoy_E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2006, 04:57:08 PM »
because when is the last time a hispanic or latino has been signed by a major label and actually put out an album? big pun is the only one that comes to mind. kid frost can make more money thru an independent label than with a major label.

omar cruz in '07

KEEP THINKIN BUT... BUT NOT REALLY... HISPANIC AND LATINO... NOT THE SAME SHIT... LOOK IT UP... ITLL EXPLAIN WHAT A HISPANIC AND A LATINO IS... U SEE THEYRE DIFFERENCE... QUIT ACTIN LIKE UR A BLUNTS FAN EITHER... BECAUSE I BET U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COMPILATION HE WAS FIRST EVER FEATURED ON BEFORE HE RELEASED ANY OF HIS MIXTAPES... U JUST HOPPED ON THE BAN WAGON LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 04:59:18 PM by I_ShyBoy_E »

818 vallero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2006, 04:59:26 PM »
the reason he diss snoop dog becuz he made us chicano people look bad and shit. and all mexican gangs want to fuck him up
  and shit he gots the green light here some pics of him

http://www.wickedminds.com/chinobio.htm

im mexican and i didnt feel offended by the song vato,if anything i was bumping that shit non stop.

how did he make us look bad? he had b real on it,i wouldve been offended if he didnt have a latino saying the chorus

btw kid frost was also in the video, who is a legend himself among chicanos

Frost is no legend, if anything he's a sell out because i've heard a few stories of people that he's screwed over or treated like shit. If Frost was a legend then what has he done for the game? Nothing, he could have established his own label by now to try and give other chicano rappers a chance to come up. Then he could have been a legend...

OnterioX3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2006, 05:04:30 PM »
chino grande is mexican rapper from southeast los angeles gangbannger.

he is diss n snopp dog and niggers and shit and his crip shit...............

here is the song homies dowload its for free   

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=587019B164D45CBB

Thats FIRME!!! Good for that vato! That dum ass song is a disrespect to us. That vato B-Real should get chin checked. That song aint bringin the raza and the mayates together. It just shows B-Real posing as a dum paisa witnessing a studio wannabe crime agreeing with that sucked up mayate!

OnterioX3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2006, 05:06:38 PM »

omar cruz in '07

KEEP THINKIN BUT... BUT NOT REALLY... HISPANIC AND LATINO... NOT THE SAME SHIT... LOOK IT UP... ITLL EXPLAIN WHAT A HISPANIC AND A LATINO IS... U SEE THEYRE DIFFERENCE... QUIT ACTIN LIKE UR A BLUNTS FAN EITHER... BECAUSE I BET U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COMPILATION HE WAS FIRST EVER FEATURED ON BEFORE HE RELEASED ANY OF HIS MIXTAPES... U JUST HOPPED ON THE BAN WAGON LIKE THE REST OF THESE LAMES

Your right carnal. Dont trip on that monkee.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »
lol@thread bringing in newbies by the truckload

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »
amazing how people catch feelings over hip hop,especially when the rapper in question did nothing to disrespect our people,if anyhting its a good thing,because he had b real singing the chorus when he easily couldve done it himself or had pharrel do it,he also had edward james olmos in the video who is a legend among chicano actors, he also had kid frost in the video, and many latinos/hispanics in the video when he didnt have to have none of them in the video.but i guess everyone has different opinions about this so i just respect their opinions and let them be.

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2006, 05:18:03 PM »
OY!! Can we alll just get along??? :-*

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2006, 05:19:23 PM »

true true

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2006, 05:20:52 PM »
hahahahahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

$Eg2$

« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »
Damm this dude brought all his homies to back em huh

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2006, 05:26:05 PM »
the reason he diss snoop dog becuz he made us chicano people look bad and shit. and all mexican gangs want to fuck him up
  and shit he gots the green light here some pics of him

http://www.wickedminds.com/chinobio.htm

Well then Lil Rob should get his ass kicked making that shitty ass music.