Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9597 times)

d-nice

Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2006, 05:28:16 PM »
You guys are comedians. I have only heard a couple people in here comment and say something positive for both sides. But off of 1 song that was not intended for beef half yall ready to start a race war. Off of a god damn song, or you was racist the whole time. This shit was turned into a free post. How about them Lakers homie? Kobe is killing them! 8)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 05:31:34 PM by d-nice »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »
You guys are comedians. I have only heard a couple people in here comment and say something positive for both sides. But off of 1 song that was not intended for beef half yall ready to start a race war. Off of a god damn song, or you was racist the whole time. This shit was turned into a free post. How about them Lakers homie? Kobe is killing them! 8)
kobe is racist too. HAHAH jk. :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2006, 07:38:04 PM »
the reason he diss snoop dog becuz he made us chicano people look bad and shit. and all mexican gangs want to fuck him up
  and shit he gots the green light here some pics of him

http://www.wickedminds.com/chinobio.htm

Well then Lil Rob should get his ass kicked making that shitty ass music.

lmfao.....true true

lets get n.a.s.t.y

rofl

Funkadelic

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2006, 11:06:00 PM »
WHY WOULD HE DISS HIM MAN SNOOP TRYNA BRING US LATINOS AND BLACKS TOGETHER AND HE GO ON AND DISS US MAN HE STUPID

The only thing my friend out of Diamnond Park is doing and trying is to feed his own pockets. Chino just says what the chicanos on the streets think about that song.

SGV

« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2006, 11:27:48 PM »
LMAO @ O.Cruz being Latino but not Hispanic. Look, the terms Latino and Hispanic are used very loosely now, they no longer mean what they once did. Kill that noise first and foremost.

Honestly, it's a little late to be dissing Snoop over this Vato shit just now. That already had it's burn on the radio. People already got upset about it (when Pharrell was on the hook) and were happy when B-Real got put on.

Point is, Snoop went and got two veteran Latino rappers to co-sign this track. But Latinos are never satisfied. Snoop could've just left Pharrell on it, but he went and put on B-Real who hasn't been on a single that got that much play in years. He went and put Frost in a video and he ain't been valid in Hip Hop in years. Hell, he even got Edward James Olmos in the fuckin' video.

As for Frot not doing shit for Latinos in Hip Hop, you guys make me laugh. Frost, Mellow Man Ace, Cypress Hill, N2Deep... These were the only Latin cats really putting it down when the West Coast took off. Outside of Soul Assassins (B-Real, Sen Dog, Mellow, Son Doobie etc), Frost had the best Crew of Latinos in Hip Hop with The G-Spot. Dude was and still is co-signed by Julio and Tony G. He maybe hasn't been shit since "Eastside Rendevouz" but that's still a bigger track than anything Chino Grande has dropped. Its still bigger than anything 98% of the Chicano Rappers out there today have dropped. People still remember "La Raza," won't nobody remember this song this threads about (Chino Grande's) in less than a month.

LMAO @ Funkadelic. We get it, you know some Chicano Rappers... Sit down and shut up. Don't talk about the Chicanos on the streets, you're not out here. You're only hearing things from a 3rd party. Trying to be official... What a clown.

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2006, 11:55:49 PM »
LMAO @ O.Cruz being Latino but not Hispanic. Look, the terms Latino and Hispanic are used very loosely now, they no longer mean what they once did. Kill that noise first and foremost.

Honestly, it's a little late to be dissing Snoop over this Vato shit just now. That already had it's burn on the radio. People already got upset about it (when Pharrell was on the hook) and were happy when B-Real got put on.

Point is, Snoop went and got two veteran Latino rappers to co-sign this track. But Latinos are never satisfied. Snoop could've just left Pharrell on it, but he went and put on B-Real who hasn't been on a single that got that much play in years. He went and put Frost in a video and he ain't been valid in Hip Hop in years. Hell, he even got Edward James Olmos in the fuckin' video.

As for Frot not doing shit for Latinos in Hip Hop, you guys make me laugh. Frost, Mellow Man Ace, Cypress Hill, N2Deep... These were the only Latin cats really putting it down when the West Coast took off. Outside of Soul Assassins (B-Real, Sen Dog, Mellow, Son Doobie etc), Frost had the best Crew of Latinos in Hip Hop with The G-Spot. Dude was and still is co-signed by Julio and Tony G. He maybe hasn't been shit since "Eastside Rendevouz" but that's still a bigger track than anything Chino Grande has dropped. Its still bigger than anything 98% of the Chicano Rappers out there today have dropped. People still remember "La Raza," won't nobody remember this song this threads about (Chino Grande's) in less than a month.

LMAO @ Funkadelic. We get it, you know some Chicano Rappers... Sit down and shut up. Don't talk about the Chicanos on the streets, you're not out here. You're only hearing things from a 3rd party. Trying to be official... What a clown.

END OF STORY
 8)

The_Offence

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2006, 12:32:30 AM »
chino just got way too much promo with this gay ass track the snoop version was lame ass fuck too i aint hispanic but that shit is clearly disrespectful but why is this chino grande using the word nigger your problem is with snoop and your dissing a whole race of people with this song i can see why he's mad but diss snoop dont speak on a whole race every black person did'nt diss your people snoop did and why is now you see some shit about hate bewteen black and mexican and you see all these vatos here now saying mayates whats wrong with you people cant you just express your selfs without your dumb racist comments  ::)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 12:37:05 AM by The_Offence »

Funkadelic

« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2006, 12:40:04 AM »

To bad for you that I was in Cali not that long ago which was a few weeks after the video was released. I talked to people over there and now guess what they told me.

SGV

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2006, 12:47:55 AM »
And you were deep the streets weren't you? You went to all kinds of hoods huh? You're an honorary Chicano Gangsta aren't you? LMAO. Fuck outta here.

The_Offence

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2006, 12:49:03 AM »

To bad for you that I was in Cali not that long ago which was a few weeks after the video was released. I talked to people over there and now guess what they told me.
why you even speaking on this shit like you're chicano what does this have to do with you you're acting like you're mexican or something you're a white german guy running a chicano website thats it this has nothing to do with you stay out of it you're not chicano you just making your self look even more stupid than you already do
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 12:53:01 AM by The_Offence »

SGV

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2006, 12:51:28 AM »
why you even speaking on this shit like you're chicano what does this have to do with you you're acting like you're mexican or something you're a white german guy running a chicano website thats it this has nothing to do with you stay out of it you're not chicano you just making your self looking even more stupid than you already do

LMAO.

Funkadelic

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2006, 12:54:32 AM »
I jump in here because I think that it is funny what Snoop Dogg is doing. I can bring you an old song by Toddy Tee and JV (a chicana rapper, just for the ones that don't know) "Black Love Brown Pride" (maybe the song name is wrong). Other rappers like Kurupt, Daz or Kokane already did alot of collaborations with other chicano rappers. Nobody talks about that, but all you people do is talking about Snoop this or Snoop that. You are praising him like he's the modern Robin Hood of the west coast. Man that guy is doing nothing but feeding his own chips. He's doing nothing for anybody else besides himself.

The_Offence

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2006, 01:10:37 AM »
why is it you only come in here when its a topic involving a chicano rapper you speak more about mexican related stuff than you do about your own people i dont know where you come from but over here we lable that as being a lame you sound like someone programed you leave the comments to real chicanos wanna be's are not welcome now i know why SGV called you a clown being a german white guy running a chicano rap site is one thing but speaking for chicano's is another you're a straight up clown for that and to make this shit even more worst you're a grown ass man you go to LA a couple time's talk to a few people and think you know was sup im sure they laugh at your lame ass behind your back dont you see how stupid you look damnnn
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:13:04 AM by The_Offence »

SGV

« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2006, 01:51:56 AM »
I jump in here because I think that it is funny what Snoop Dogg is doing. I can bring you an old song by Toddy Tee and JV (a chicana rapper, just for the ones that don't know) "Black Love Brown Pride" (maybe the song name is wrong). Other rappers like Kurupt, Daz or Kokane already did alot of collaborations with other chicano rappers. Nobody talks about that, but all you people do is talking about Snoop this or Snoop that. You are praising him like he's the modern Robin Hood of the west coast. Man that guy is doing nothing but feeding his own chips. He's doing nothing for anybody else besides himself.

You're too dumb to realize what Snoop is doing. I mean, hey you obviously know whats going on in the Streets of L.A. so wouldn't you know of the ever growing tension between Blacks and Latinos. Snoop, being the huge figure he is, wanted to try to bring to the light that Blacks and Latinos should unite. Yes, may have done if before him, but look at the people you named: Toddy Tee. Sure he's a pioneer on the West, but who really knows him outside of cats 25 and up? Kurupt and Daz... They're Snoops homies. Nowhere near his level. Kokane? LOL. Cmon guy... You're just going off what people are telling you. Snoops word >>> Daz, Kurupt, Toddy Tee, Kokane, Roscoe etc.

Anyone trying to unite Blacks and Latinos is a positive thing. But, only an idiot (or quite possibly a non-Latino) would think otherwise. Is he trying to make mony off this unity talk? Of course. Does he mean it? Well who knows. What I do know is that he put that track out there. He's letting B-Real get his shine on doing shows and cameos with Snoop. Now, of course he's only a rapper and this shit goes way deeper than Rap, but at least he's trying. All you're doing is sitting here and talking shit about something that really has nothing to do with you. Please shut up.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2006, 10:27:02 AM »
Well I'm definitely not trying to jump in the fire here, but let me say a few things:

1) I don't think snoop had any bad intentions in the song. He never says anything that I can interpret as being anti-hispanic/latino/chicano nor has he had any past history with that mentatlity that I know of.

2) The main problem here and the one that first took me by surprise was that Pharrel was doing a very racially stereotyped impression as a place holder for B-Real's lyrics. Pharrel may not have meant to be racist sounding but what if it was reversed and a latin rapper imitated a black rapper an exaggerated "Amos and Andy" style. Blacks would be furious and with good reason.

3) Many people are very sensitive to any sort of racial references real or imagined and there logic stops at their first reaction. This goes for any race.

So to me what matters most is the intention behind it. To me the song was more about Snoop biggin himslef up as a tough guy and not about putting a race of people down.