Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9618 times)

DRYLBC

• 'G'
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2006, 09:14:12 PM »
WHY WOULD HE DISS HIM MAN SNOOP TRYNA BRING US LATINOS AND BLACKS TOGETHER AND HE GO ON AND DISS US MAN HE STUPID

lol no song will end a war their havin right now in south cali.

true,theyre just looking for some fuel for the fire

ability

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2006, 09:29:38 PM »
If snoop had any good intentions he fucked using pharrell first, using B Real was for damage control. He didnt start backtracking or clearing up what the songs original intent till people started questioning him. If his original intent was to speak on black/brown tension or unity chalk it up as a loss. I am not dissing, but this song is wack with pharrell and b-real. Snoop fell off way before this and all we can is talk about him and game.   

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2006, 09:38:03 PM »
If snoop had any good intentions he fucked using pharrell first, using B Real was for damage control. He didnt start backtracking or clearing up what the songs original intent till people started questioning him. If his original intent was to speak on black/brown tension or unity chalk it up as a loss. I am not dissing, but this song is wack with pharrell and b-real. Snoop fell off way before this and all we can is talk about him and game.   

True .

The_Offence

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2006, 09:54:16 PM »
i personally dont know one mexican who gives two shits about the vato song.............it seems like heads twist reality just to have an excuse to let out their racist feelings..........its ignorant all the way around............chino is a fool who re-enforces these lame stereotypes and continues to promote this race war bullshit..........think about it, if he wasnt a racist he would just call snoop out and destroy he's character, but the minute he starts throwing the 'n' word around it shows what he's really about and it becomes somehting else entirely, i mean have these fools actually listened to the vato song?! where is the dissrespect? am i just not hearing it?..........am i the only one who see's the irony in making a rap song that uses that ugly ass ignorant word in that hatefull context?............thats like making a country western song about hating white people..................
real talk chino was really looking for a reason to promote his race war bullshit and he got it with the vato track and i dont think he will be the only chicano rapper to diss snoop this is just the first step you will see chicano rappers coimg out the word works dissing snoop why did'nt he diss KID FROST he was in the video to no KID FROST is a mexican thats why chino gets no props for this diss all this song is doing is promoting racism just look at the first post in this forum he never used the N word before on any other track but he use's it to diss snoop  :-\ he doing a good job promoting it too because look at the forum mostly every mexican person is making rasict comments themselfs you would think this chino guy was jim jones and im talking about the real jim jones the way he got these young mexican kid following his hatefull lyrics....this shit is just sad i see some mexicans people funkadelic's chicano rap forum saying yea fuck those mayates niggers aint shit and so on
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 10:03:33 PM by The_Offence »

MALDITOWAYS

• Lil Geezy
  • "DAMN IT FEELS GOING BEING MEXICAN"
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2006, 10:01:39 PM »
HE FELT OFFENDED HOMIE SO HE GONE SAY WHAT HE WANNA SAY.. THA FOOS A RIDER SO HES GONNA BE HARSH ABOUT SHIT NOT MAKE A SUGAR COATED TRACK FOR AN APOLOGY.. I GIVE THAT FOO PROPS.. N FUCK FROST.. THAT FOO AINT ABOUT SHIT.. HE AINT NO OG IN THE GAME NO MORE..FOOS A SELL OUT

The_Offence

« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2006, 10:14:15 PM »
HE FELT OFFENDED HOMIE SO HE GONE SAY WHAT HE WANNA SAY.. THA FOOS A RIDER SO HES GONNA BE HARSH ABOUT SHIT NOT MAKE A SUGAR COATED TRACK FOR AN APOLOGY.. I GIVE THAT FOO PROPS.. N FUCK FROST.. THAT FOO AINT ABOUT SHIT.. HE AINT NO OG IN THE GAME NO MORE..FOOS A SELL OUT
ok he felt offended now is that a reason too disrespect every black person not every black person made the vato song chino is an idiot for this track and anybody that supports this shit has to be a racist them self it's not like snoop came out and said fuck mexicans look at the lyrics on the song and if snoop was gonna diss mexicans he would'nt even put all those vatos in the video why would he even want be around kid frost if he did'nt like mexicans snoop even has other songs with mexican rappers before this vato track and if im not mistaken is'nt spanky loco's peoples also in the video why did'nt they take it as a diss but this chino guy did let me guess there sell outs too Right ? like i said this guy was looking for a reason to promote his hate and the vato track gave him a reason to and then chicano rappers wonder why people dont respect them as artists
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 10:16:04 PM by The_Offence »

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2006, 10:16:57 PM »
SURENOS CONTROLAS THE CALLES OF CALIFAS I AINT RACIST BUT GIVE RESPECT AND GET RESPECT SERIO B-REAL DONT REP US OR FROST IF YOU DONT CLAIM THE SUR YOU AINT WELCOME TO REPERSENT GANGSTERS OUT HERE AND THAT GOES FOR B-REAL AND FROST

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2006, 10:21:04 PM »
SURENOS CONTROLAS THE CALLES OF CALIFAS I AINT RACIST BUT GIVE RESPECT AND GET RESPECT SERIO B-REAL DONT REP US OR FROST IF YOU DONT CLAIM THE SUR YOU AINT WELCOME TO REPERSENT GANGSTERS OUT HERE AND THAT GOES FOR B-REAL AND FROST
st8 mothafuckin' up. That's basically what it comes down to.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

The_Offence

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2006, 10:23:45 PM »
so in other words you're saying surenos are the only real gangsters in cali and if you're not a sureno you're not real  ::)

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »
anybody poppin racist shit on a computer over a punk ass snoop dogg song aint no gangster anyway. real gangsters dont give a fuc about snoop blac or brown. i live in long beach where snoop is claimin the shit between blac/brown is real out here and it aint cuz of snoop. anyway all of us need to stop bangin on our own races and each other and bang on the cops.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »
i know relations out here are strained to say the least, but this is hip hop/rap/music, not street shit........i understand that the streets will always be a big part of this culture, especially in southern cali, but if you really wanna be on sum gangsta shit, be a gangsta and stick to doing dirt......this is music and no real gangsters i know could give a fuck about hip hop or a song, freal......ok, chino is a gangsta who raps, thats coo, but this racial shit doesnt belong in hip hop, its just straight hurtfull to the culture, and anyone who brings that bullshit to the music is raping the culture and no better than any of these mainstream industry fags who have being fucking things up for the last decade..........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2006, 10:49:40 PM »
anybody poppin racist shit on a computer over a punk ass snoop dogg song aint no gangster anyway. real gangsters dont give a fuc about snoop blac or brown. i live in long beach where snoop is claimin the shit between blac/brown is real out here and it aint cuz of snoop. anyway all of us need to stop bangin on our own races and each other and bang on the cops.
i been saying that we have a common enemy for years..........i know its much deeper and more complicated than that, but this genocide amongst my gente and waring between the races is so senseless that it blows my mind that heads actually try to justify it........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

The_Offence

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2006, 11:00:45 PM »
i been saying that we have a common enemy for years..........i know its much deeper and more complicated than that, but this genocide amongst my gente and waring between the races is so senseless that it blows my mind that heads actually try to justify it........
its because they think thats whats gangster did'nt you hear what that idiot above said in a past thread real southsiders dont kick it with niggers so that what they think thats a big part of being a rreal southsider you cant be real if you kick it with niggers  :-\

TuSlic

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2006, 11:19:51 PM »
Can someone explain how Snoop's "Vato" is suppose to bring Southern Cali Blacks and Mexicans together? Where in the song is he carrying that message? The whole song is basically about Snoop blastin some Mexican muthafucaz that stepped to him.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT KILLING OTHER BLACKS IN THE SONG AND A MEXICAN SAW THAT SHIT AND TOLD HIS HOMIES
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:35:36 PM by TUSLIC™ »

The_Offence

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2006, 11:29:03 PM »
all i wanna know is why was'nt spanky loco's people mad about the song they were in the video but this chino guy is like the guy above said chino is just trying to promote his racsit bullshit  and he's doing a good job the mexican people in here with some sense see's this the ignorant ones that think the same like chino dont thats it end of thread
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 11:35:54 PM by The_Offence »