Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9607 times)

TuSlic

Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2006, 11:32:16 PM »
FIRST OFF.. I FELT THAT TRACK "VATO" WAS FUCKED UP.. FOR HOW WOULD HE LIKE IF WE MADE A TRACK NAMED "NIGGA" ??

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COMPARE VATO AND NIGGA, THAT SHIT MAKES NO FUCKIN SINCE.

YA'LL MA FUCKAZ GO AROUND USING OUR SLANG, AND SAYIN NIGGA

MISS ME WITH ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

TuSlic

« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2006, 11:34:35 PM »
SURENOS CONTROLAS THE CALLES OF CALIFAS I AINT RACIST BUT GIVE RESPECT AND GET RESPECT SERIO B-REAL DONT REP US OR FROST IF YOU DONT CLAIM THE SUR YOU AINT WELCOME TO REPERSENT GANGSTERS OUT HERE AND THAT GOES FOR B-REAL AND FROST

SURENOS DONT CONTROL SHIT BUT THERE SELFS, AND YA'LL MA FUCKAS IS JUST TORPEDOS FOR THE EME.

elmeromero

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2006, 12:31:32 AM »
First of all i have to say this is my first reply on this site, i saw the link in the califarap.net forum so i came to see what was going on with this threat. and well i just have to say that there is a lot of stupid people here. (also in califarap.net) I am mexican, i didn't feel offended by the song vato, actually i liked the video and well maybe some mexicans are mad because snopp is usin a mexican slang which is not as bad as nigga, however; vato is used by chicanos or latin people as nigga is used between black people.  I bet to u all that if u hear me sayin nigga u will try to hit me or fight to me cause what i said but there is a lot of black people who say to me; Hey vato loco.  the questions would be, why do u guys get mad if someone call u nigga other than a black guy? if u think that word is wrong to be used why do u all use it each other?  I don't mind if u call me vato because i know it's nothing bad but not all mexicans think as i do.  for my mexican people who is posting here, snopp never said somethin like; puto u won't believe what i saw, or pendejo u won't or any offensive word. 

other thing i wanted to say is about frost.  He is a big legend, the reason he didn't go to mainstream is because at first he wanted to represent raza. after realising one of his best singles (my lowrider, that by the way is known by everyone but the stupid people) he wanted to put his raza first and then the single "RAZA"  which talk about la raza or his people but he forgat that; to go mainstream he need to put the raza after.   It's just like lil rob now, he has been acepted but if he tries to put his raza first on his singles he wont get the attention he deserves from other people other than mexican or latins.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2006, 10:12:50 AM »
Fuck all that unity shit . man fuck all that ass kissing that snoop is doing ...To me i see it that we will be running cali completely soon so snoop rather be cool then to get smashed on ......i never had any problems with blacks on the streets since they always showed me respect .....and the day that they dissrespect me they will get their head cracked ...well any ways to me its all about

"Show respect and get respect "
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 10:14:21 AM by SICK-SIDER »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2006, 10:17:44 AM »
My homies will continue to kill blacks and the blacks will  continue to kill mexicans ...no stupid rapper will change that ..its about money not personal shit ..........so all we can do is  hope this will end some day .

TuSlic

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »
no matter how many numbers you get you will never run anything accept yourselfs, what is so hard to understand about that.  You will never be able to run blacks, period!

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2006, 10:31:48 AM »
no matter how many numbers you get you will never run anything accept yourselfs, what is so hard to understand about that.  You will never be able to run blacks, period!

We are here and people are barely figuring that out ..shit we are a huge part of the whole west coast style and you cant deny that homie . we took your music and yall took our style and colors.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2006, 10:43:39 AM »
SURENOS CONTROLAS THE CALLES OF CALIFAS I AINT RACIST BUT GIVE RESPECT AND GET RESPECT SERIO B-REAL DONT REP US OR FROST IF YOU DONT CLAIM THE SUR YOU AINT WELCOME TO REPERSENT GANGSTERS OUT HERE AND THAT GOES FOR B-REAL AND FROST
Fuck you spick ass scraps, ya'll be gettin ya'll asses whooped by Nortes up here in Nor Cal! Don't nobody up here give a fuck about no immigrant wet backs cuz, ya'll niggas don't run no california. And I ain't racist either but I know my place and you should know yours. Ya'll southern mexicans are hella big headed, ya'll really must be beatin them L.A nigga's asses, coz it ain't like that up here. The ese's know their place and keep it 100.. All they do is fuck up skraps, they ain't got no beef with us. Calm that shit down, SUR 13 holds no weight what so ever in the Bay, period. Ya'll run L.A, not cali!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2006, 10:58:46 AM »
Fuck you spick ass scraps, ya'll be gettin ya'll asses whooped by Nortes up here in Nor Cal! Don't nobody up here give a fuck about no immigrant wet backs cuz, ya'll niggas don't run no california. And I ain't racist either but I know my place and you should know yours. Ya'll southern mexicans are hella big headed, ya'll really must be beatin them L.A nigga's asses, coz it ain't like that up here. The ese's know their place and keep it 100.. All they do is fuck up skraps, they ain't got no beef with us. Calm that shit down, SUR 13 holds no weight what so ever in the Bay, period. Ya'll run L.A, not cali!

THEN THEY AINT ESES THEY ENE'S IF THEY'RE COOL WITH YOU HAHAHAHA DAMN NIGGA
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

The_Offence

« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2006, 11:46:59 AM »
Fuck all that unity shit . man fuck all that ass kissing that snoop is doing ...To me i see it that we will be running cali completely soon so snoop rather be cool then to get smashed on ......i never had any problems with blacks on the streets since they always showed me respect .....and the day that they dissrespect me they will get their head cracked ...well any ways to me its all about

you acting like you cant get touched you'll crack any black person's head  that disrespect you  ;D ;D ;D ;D these kids are jokers thats why you kids stay on the net you think you can beat any black person fuck is wrong with you guys did your mom drop you when you were young or something anybody walking this on this earth can get touched at anytime that goes for you me anybody just the same you can get your head cracked you lil ignorant kids really need to check your self before somebody do it for you but i guess this is the net everybody is mr untouchable mr hard body im still laughing at this guy thinking he can beat down anybody look at some of the biggest gangsters in U.S history where are they now most of them are dead buddy alot of them use to think nobody can touch them you need to smarten up because if you had any sense you would'nt make a dumbass comment like that
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 11:50:23 AM by The_Offence »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2006, 02:21:23 PM »

our country is trying to get rid of our people through all this immigration propaganda, shit, bush just voted to put up an 800 mile long fence, and you think we're gonna be running shit?...........look at the real problems we face on a global scale, that span far beyond a 3 block radius.............sum of my gente is so fucking mislead and brainwashed with this ignorant bullshit it frustrates the shit outta me, and is really, quite sad
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

lento

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2006, 03:07:05 PM »
  chino is well known around my area that was a gangster ass diss but the only reason chino diss was because snoop talked about hom and some other foos in the original vato song and breal is fake

The_Offence

« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2006, 03:19:11 PM »

our country is trying to get rid of our people through all this immigration propaganda, shit, bush just voted to put up an 800 mile long fence, and you think we're gonna be running shit?...........look at the real problems we face on a global scale, that span far beyond a 3 block radius.............sum of my gente is so fucking mislead and brainwashed with this ignorant bullshit it frustrates the shit outta me, and is really, quite sad
watch one of them call you a sell out

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2006, 03:56:50 PM »

WORD HOMIE,IM LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THIS COUNTRY BUT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO WERENT SO LUCKY AND THIS COUNTRY IS THERE LAST CHANCE TO MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES.

AND THE REASON THEY CANT LOOK BEYOND A 3 BLOCK RADIUS IS BECAUSE ALOT OF THEESE SO CALLED "GANGSTAS" HAVE NEVER BEEN OUTTA THE HOOD AND CANT SEE THAT THERE ARE OTHER THINGS OUT THERE BESIDES GANGBANGIN AND DOPE DEALIN.IF YOU REALLY WANNA RUN SHIT GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY AND IMPROVE THE LIFE OF NOT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BUT YOUR WHOLE RAZA.THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL RUN THINGS AROUND HERE ONCE AGAIN.

MALDITOWAYS

• Lil Geezy
  • "DAMN IT FEELS GOING BEING MEXICAN"
« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2006, 05:59:58 PM »
THE REASONS THOSE FOOS ARE IN THE VIDEO.. CAUSE THEY WANT TO GET IN A VIDEO THEY KNOW IS GONNA BE SEEN BY A GANG OF FOOS.. I FELT DISRESPECTED BY THA TRACK FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HES USING OUR SLANG.. TO ME IT SEEMS HES MOCKING US.. NOW TO THEM FOOS ON HERE REPLYING TO MY SHIT CUSSIN.. JUST SHOWS UR IGNORANCE. NO WHERE DID I DISRESPECT U..  WHATEVER HAPPENS.. I RESPECT CHINO FOR THA TRACK

STILL
"MALDITO"