Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9602 times)

inazone

• 'G'
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »
but this is hip hop/rap/music, not street shit.......

once u start speaking on 'vatos' which means a mexican gang member or thug, then u are speaking on street shit. once u claim a gang in ur music, then u inlolve street shit.

people that live that lifestyle and have been locked up, shot, wounded, had their friends killed over it or their family, get fuckin mad over that shit. that's why people get pissed off and its not really a joke or music cant eb used as an excuse for speaking on such issues or topic matter. u cant have ur cake and eat it too , would be the best way to sum it up.

The_Offence

« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2006, 06:17:43 PM »
THE REASONS THOSE FOOS ARE IN THE VIDEO.. CAUSE THEY WANT TO GET IN A VIDEO THEY KNOW IS GONNA BE SEEN BY A GANG OF FOOS.. I FELT DISRESPECTED BY THA TRACK FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT HES USING OUR SLANG.. TO ME IT SEEMS HES MOCKING US.. NOW TO THEM FOOS ON HERE REPLYING TO MY SHIT CUSSIN.. JUST SHOWS UR IGNORANCE. NO WHERE DID I DISRESPECT U..  WHATEVER HAPPENS.. I RESPECT CHINO FOR THA TRACK

STILL
"MALDITO"
 MAN DO YOU GUYS JUST DONT GET IT SNOOP IS NOT DOING THE HOOK SNOOP SAID NOTHING ABOUT MEXICANS OR USED MEXICAN SLANG THESE KIDS DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SONG THEY JUST SEEN A BLACK RAPPER AND SOMETHING WAS SAID ABOUT VATOS AND THEY DID'NT LIKE THAT MOST OF THEM DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRACK

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2006, 06:24:26 PM »
snoop is speaking on vatos, and the way he did it or did not do it offended them.

its as simple as that.

The_Offence

« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2006, 06:27:46 PM »
snoop is speaking on vatos, and the way he did it or did not do it offended them.

its as simple as that.
well they should learn too take it because chicano rappers do the same and do you see black people running around hip hop froums saying fuck them who cares these guy catching feelings about nothing

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2006, 06:30:47 PM »
well thats ur opinion, good for u. everyone has their own take on it.

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2006, 06:43:54 PM »
Not gonna say to much about this bullshitt yall spilling on this thread with that hate! First things first, I don't know Snoop personally & haven't met the dude. But where the fuck on the song did he say fuck ese's, wetbacks, beaners or suernio's cuz I never heard those word specifcally! I don't like the song "VATO" & never did but my reasons for not liking it was becuz I know it would help his sales & was less on the true essence of unity. Thats my opion but can respect someone else's diffrence of opion. But if yall comming with that bullshitt about who running the streets, whos controlling what or which race is putting most work for this gang life style. Yall some weak sukkaz! If yall wanna be real lets be real, quit talking all that shitt & be that gangsta yall claim to be outside of this thread  "PUSSYS"! I'm chicano & go by the name of Denum Blue. I'm a street muthaphukka from Pacoima & was raised in them jets! But I'm also 27 & have to much swager to breech my ties with everyone or anyone I know to lose focus on that real WestCoast Unity. The streets are real & only the strong make it to the ending of this game, in saying that! Quit this racist bullshitt & lets keep this real, we in this struggle together & will never have anything to look foward to if we kill each other off before we get to see that true West. KEEP YOUR MINDS RIGHT! www.myspace.com/meechwells - www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 06:49:31 PM by DENUM BLUE »

Ready_To_Smack_Klowns 78

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2006, 06:45:55 PM »
can some one re it up cuz i wanna know whats going on in this song

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2006, 06:51:32 PM »
Not gonna say to much about this bullshitt yall spilling on this thread with that hate! First things first, I don't know Snoop personally & haven't met the dude. But where the fuck on the song did he say fuck ese's, wetbacks, beaners or suernio's cuz I never heard those word specifcally! I don't like the song "VATO" & never did but my reasons for not liking it was becuz I know it would help his sales & was less on the true essence of unity. Thats my opion but can respect someone else's diffrence of opion. But if yall comming with that bullshitt about who running the streets, whos controlling what or which race is putting most work for this gang life style. Yall some weak sukkaz! If yall wanna be real lets be real, quit talking all that shitt & be that gangsta yall claim to be outside of this thread  "PUSSYS"! I'm chicano & go by the name of Denum Blue. I'm a street muthaphukka from Pacoima & was raised in them jets! But I'm also 27 & have to much swager to breech my ties with everyone or anyone I know to lose focus on that real WestCoast Unity. The streets are real & only the strong make it to the ending of this game, in saying that! Quit this racist bullshitt & lets keep this real, we in this struggle together & will never have anything to look foward to if we kill each other off before we get to see that true West. KEEP YOUR MINDS RIGHT! www.myspace.com/meechwells - www.myspace.com/devonshireblue - www.myspace.com/comptonyoungjoker - www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage

good point.

i think wat annoys me about the song, is that i've been a chicano rap fan for years, and i feel like he just made one song about it after all this time so it pissed me off.  maybe thats bein a hater, or being stubborn, but all i know is i got annoyed with it.

anyway, time to move on and get a life! lets talk about something else.

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2006, 06:54:21 PM »
fosho!

The_Offence

« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2006, 07:54:32 PM »

good point.

i think wat annoys me about the song, is that i've been a chicano rap fan for years, and i feel like he just made one song about it after all this time so it pissed me off.  maybe thats bein a hater, or being stubborn, but all i know is i got annoyed with it.

but why is it you're madd about the vato track but rappers like conejo been saying kill a nigger thats more of a diss than the vato track because that fool is straight out telling his fans to do that its no different than what the kkk does trip out on that snoop never said beaner wetback or whatever no black rapper has ever called a mexican a beaner or wetback on wax but why is it you see chicano rappers using the word nigger please ya'll some funny muthafuckers you'r panties are in a bunch over a track called vato the track is not called beaner or weatback get over it

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2006, 08:45:21 PM »

good point.

but why is it you're madd about the vato track but rappers like conejo been saying kill a nigger thats more of a diss than the vato track because that fool is straight out telling his fans to do that its no different than what the kkk does trip out on that snoop never said beaner wetback or whatever no black rapper has ever called a mexican a beaner or wetback on wax but why is it you see chicano rappers using the word nigger please ya'll some funny muthafuckers you'r panties are in a bunch over a track called vato the track is not called beaner or weatback get over it

WRONG ON THAT ONE BUDDY
Z-RO HAS SAID I'LL LEAVE YOU WETTER THAN THE BACK OF A MEXICAN
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

The_Offence

« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2006, 08:49:37 PM »

good point.

WRONG ON THAT ONE BUDDY

OK ONE BLACK RAPPER IT STILL DONT ADD UP TOO ALL THE CHICANO RAPPERS THAT DISSED BLACKS BEFORE ITS THE KOOL THING TO DO IF YOU'RE A CHINO RAPPER

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2006, 08:52:22 PM »

good point.

WRONG ON THAT ONE BUDDY

OK ONE BLACK RAPPER IT STILL DONT ADD UP TOO ALL THE CHICANO RAPPERS THAT DISSED BLACKS BEFORE ITS THE KOOL THING TO DO IF YOU'RE A CHINO RAPPER

NAME SOME??? I'LL GIVE YOU CHINO GRANDE AND CONEJO. .AND I NEVER HEARD CONEJO SAY KILL NIGGERS. .HE SAID KILL A BLOOD OR A CRIP IF ITS ON. .BUT IF YOU SAY SO. .
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2006, 08:56:23 PM »

good point.

im not really on the racial tip much, just more from the chicano rap point of view is wat annoyed me.

and conejo, i dont take note of him i think he is an idiot....he is just out of control with his mouth.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2006, 08:58:57 PM »

good point.

WRONG ON THAT ONE BUDDY

haha its a good line by ro. good entertainment. thats what music is. entertainment. you guys are getting butt-hurt because snoop dogg used the word vato in one of his songs. it wasnt even him who said it. it was b-real, who is latino so whats wrong with him saying it? its not derogatory either (i know, big word for some), so why is it offensive? its obvious that snoop wasnt trying to make a joke of mexicans , so let the music be music, cus its nothing more than that until over-sensitive dudes like this make it something more. yeah, snoops been claiming crip for the past 15 years, but at the end of the day it still boils down to entertainment.