Author Topic: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)  (Read 9606 times)

EseSapo13

• 'G'
Re: snoop dogg vato diss(by chino grande)
« Reply #180 on: November 20, 2006, 08:43:03 PM »
VATOS DONT RAT

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #181 on: November 20, 2006, 09:03:49 PM »
Lets be real, if anyone runs the streets of L.A. it's MS and 18, neither is SUR. And the police who all gangs run from when they see them lights. And ese's dont run any Black hood. But yo how can we talk about runnin' the street if white folks own all the buildings?

www.myspace.com/thablaqsinattra
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 03:07:25 AM by Tha_Blaq_Sinattra »

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2006, 12:57:35 AM »
Lets be real, if anyone runs the streets of L.A. it's Mara Salvatrucha and 18, neither is SUR. And the police who all gangs run from when they see them lights. And ese's dont run any Black hood. But yo how can we talk about runnin' the street if white folks own all the buildings?

word homie.....

the funny thing is that if anyone of us saw someone get jumped or about to shoot at someone ,once we see our homies we would tell them what we saw,regardless of race.

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2006, 03:18:31 PM »
Lets be real, if anyone runs the streets of L.A. it's MS and 18, neither is SUR. And the police who all gangs run from when they see them lights. And ese's dont run any Black hood. But yo how can we talk about runnin' the street if white folks own all the buildings?

HAHAHAHAHA MS. . .WHERE ARE THEY IN LB??? 18 STREET IS AROUND BUT AINT RUNNING SHIT HERE EITHER AND I LIVE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD THEYRE IN. .AND THEY ARE SUR. .
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #184 on: November 21, 2006, 10:42:37 PM »
18 got Black members, so I dont think they're sur. and ms got pico-union on lock.

I FUCK UR HOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2006, 12:25:02 AM »
HAHA THIS FORUMS FUNNY..FIRST THINGS FIRST..SNOOP DREW FIRST BLOOD WITH HIS DUMBSHIT HE SAID ON THAT LIL GHETTO BOY SONG I THINK ON THE CHRONIC BY SAYING"ESES WAY DEEP STCUK TWO IN THE CHEST" WHICH FIRST OFF ISNT TRUE HENCE FORTH HES A PHONY.SECONDLY HE COULD HAVE SAID US IN THERE WITHOUT SAYIN HE STABBED A HOMIE NOW REVERSE ROLES AN IMAGINE LIL ROB SAYS HE WAS BUST AN STCUK A NIGGER? THEN DO U THINK U FEEL OFFENDED? WHICH PROVED SNOOP WAS A NIGGER=IGNORANT..NOW ESES RUN THIS GANGBANG SHIT HANDS DOWN IF UR EVER BUSTED YOULL KNOW WUT IM TALKING ABOUT..NOW ITS BEEN POSTED BEFORE BUT LETS SAY WE GOT A HALF PUERTO RICAN HALF NIGGER LIKE LETS HMM NORIENGA OF CNN AND HAD HIM DOING A SONG ABOUT WITNESSING AN ESE DOING SOME DIRT SPEAKIN ON BEHALF OF THE CRIPS OR BLOODS WOULDNT U THINK WUT A SILLY MOTHERFUCKER..ITS NOT ABOUT BLACK OR BROWN IN THIS CASE ITS ABOUT CRIPS AN ESES..BEING A "GANGSTER" SNOOP SHOLD KNOW THAT. AN FOR ALL U BLACKS U HAVE NO ROOM TO SPEAK IF U WERE SO PRO UNITY U WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT DE LA SOUL SAYING"WORKING HARD LIKE WETBACKS" OR EASY E SAYING "JACKIN MEXICANS" IN ONE OF HIS SONGS..BUT UR NOT.. U CRY WEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU I THINK THIS FORUM IS POINTLESS BLACKS UR RIGHT TO STAND BEHIND SNOOP CAUSE HES A NIGGER LIKE U ..BUT U SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF BITCHES FUCK IT LETS START A RACEWAR ..U SCARED IF SNOPS IS DOWN FOR ALL THAT SHIT HES SAYS HE IS THEN FUCK IT ..AND U NIGGERS DONT CONTROL THE MEDIA BUT WHITES HAVE EXPLOITED U AND TAUGHT WHITE KIDS ITS "COOL" TO BE BLACK I.E EMINEM AKA SLIM SHADY THE WIGGER EXTREMELY GREAT RAPPER..BUT HES BEING HIMSELF U THINK BLACKS MAKE ALL THAT CLOTHING HAHA NOT WITHOUT THE WHITE MANS SAY SO ITS A MARKETING STRATEGY ..THERE ALL OWNED DOCTOR DRE WHO U THINK CUTS HIS CHECK INTERSCOPE DUMBASSES HAHA WHITE GUYS..SO TO SUM UP MY RANT I BELIEVE SNOOP NEEDS TO NOT FUCKIN MENTION HOMIES THER WILL NEVER BE PEACE BECAUSE ANY ESE WILL LET U KNOW THAT THE ONLY PIECE WE WANT IS  A PIECE OF THAT GOOD OLE AMERICAN PIE..SUCCESS TO DUMB IT DOWN A SHADE THE AMERICAN DREAM FOR U LAMES.AN UNTIL WERE EQUALS AS FAR AS THE BUSINESS GOES I DONT THINK IT WILL BE PEACEFULL AND IMMA LET U KNOW THAT THIS EFFECT WILL  BE ONLY MAINSTREAM MEXICANS BUT DEFINATELY NOT SOUTH SIDERS ..WE COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS ABOUT NIGGERS ITS ON FOR LIFE..

WestCoasta

« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2006, 12:29:25 AM »
^ you need to exit your block and get out in the real world once in a while... I take it you're unemployed?

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2006, 12:45:18 AM »
I THINK BLACKS ARE MORE UNEMPLOYED MEXICAN WORK HARD ESE AND COME HARD WHEN ITS TIME

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2006, 01:31:33 AM »
snoop said "Brothers is droppin quiker, too late down goes another nigger" and easy said he jacks "mexicans, brothers and others" so you hearin what you want to hear. what's with all the "nigger" talk? nobody on here called you a bean eatin bitch so chill. Black folks aint trippin' on whose the best gang members, we too busy gettin that money. The nortenos and Diego dont waste time hatin Blacks cause they too busy gettin that money. Blacks will never be defeated because we all come together when it's racial beef so stop dreamin.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2006, 05:11:02 AM »
snoop said "Brothers is droppin quiker, too late down goes another nigger" and easy said he jacks "mexicans, brothers and others" so you hearin what you want to hear. what's with all the "nigger" talk? nobody on here called you a bean eatin bitch so chill. Black folks aint trippin' on whose the best gang members, we too busy gettin that money. The nortenos and Diego dont waste time hatin Blacks cause they too busy gettin that money. Blacks will never be defeated because we all come together when it's racial beef so stop dreamin.

what's more racist, that diss song or michael richards losing it on stage! jesus he lost it, just saw the video...kramer has gone mad.

XaNdEr

« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2006, 05:42:33 AM »
fuck all this bullshit, ppl like that keep the different "groups" from bein one group, workin together  ;D

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2006, 07:17:46 AM »
18 got Black members, so I dont think they're sur. and ms got pico-union on lock.

CRIPS GOT SOME MEXICANS. .I'VE SEEN IT HERE IN LONG BEACH. .WOW PICO-UNION. .AND THAT MEANS THEY'RE RUNNING EVERYTHING?? IS THAT ALL OF LA? AND NOW THAT I THINK OF IT. .I GO OUT THERE A COUPLE TIMES A MONTH. .AND I HAVENT HAD ONE OF THEM FOOLS HIT ME UP OR SEE THEIR SHIT TAGGED UP ON THE WALL
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2006, 04:58:34 PM »
Just ot let you know, MS-13, and 18 st ARE SUR. So get facts straight homie. Look what happened when West Side Conection and Cypress Hill were beefing, shit got real crazy between brown and black. This a sensitive subject, especially with all the shit going down in SOUTHERN CALIFAS, As far as who run Southern Cali, come homies you know the SURENOS got it on lock, real spit. When blavk hoods need some dope in big quantities, they go to the mexicanos, and the drogas come from us!!! I personally don't got beef with blacks, but am down for my raza. As far as Dago goes, maybe in the calles they don't beef with the blacks as much as LA does, but when in the pinta, shit gets racial as fuck, and Dago will ride with the SOUTH. Period. Chino Grande might not be known by hip hoppers, but in chicano rap, he is well known, and well respected.

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #193 on: November 23, 2006, 12:52:17 AM »
 My Dago partna Big Pico said "how can we hate blacks when they marched for us in the 60's"

« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 12:37:15 AM by Tha_Blaq_Sinattra »

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #194 on: November 23, 2006, 08:12:26 AM »
Don't know about 18 doing business with nortenos, but 18 is with the SUR.