Author Topic: Uppin the ante  (Read 483 times)

youngmessnucca

Uppin the ante
« on: November 14, 2006, 02:30:53 PM »
I stated that if Game goes platinum within 6 weeks, I will change my screen name to something favoring Game. I've decided to step it up a notch and bet my entire account on him NOT going platinum. I know you guys are from Cali but the Game dick sucking on this board is suspect. I bet most of youz would have your way with him if you could.

LMAO, Game aint going platinum and if he does, you wont be able to say shit to me. haha 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Uppin the ante
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 02:32:34 PM »
Not platnum are you crazy!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 02:34:26 PM »
Get prepared to delete your account in a 5 weeks.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 02:37:46 PM »
ok. ::)

rik

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 02:41:32 PM »
Someone needs a hug. This is the second anti-Game thread you made in the span of 5 minutes. Someone is obsessed, why do you hate Game so much? He gave you a bad lap dance or something?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 02:46:18 PM »
^^^Maybe I feel like seeing how low my karma can drop in a day? Also, fuck what the Game stands for and any of your brainwashed fools that actually think he's got lyrics.

Someone like you always has to say, "what are you obessed or something?" or some dumb shit like that to make themselves feel better but who are you trying to convince? me or yourself?

rik

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »
^^^Maybe I feel like seeing how low my karma can drop in a day? Also, fuck what the Game stands for and any of your brainwashed fools that actually think he's got lyrics.

Someone like you always has to say, "what are you obessed or something?" or some dumb shit like that to make themselves feel better but who are you trying to convince? me or yourself?

I know you guys are from Cali but the Game dick sucking on this board is suspect. I bet most of youz would have your way with him if you could.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 02:48:40 PM »
Sorry I dissed your hero, but your opinion isnt the only one that counts. Mad people on here have homosexual feelings for Game, or worship him as an idol ( he's not even a pop star ), and that is proven every time someone says something negative about Jayceyon.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 02:49:29 PM »

I know you guys are from Cali but the Game dick sucking on this board is suspect. I bet most of youz would have your way with him if you could.

You have completely missed the point of what I said. Or maybe you did, and your just a bit retarted.

rik

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »
Answer the question. Did he give you a bad lap dance?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »
^^^Naw, it was wonderful. Did you suck a dick rick?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 02:57:23 PM »
Game will definitely go platinum within 6 weeks.  get ready to delete your account phillyfag  8)

THA REAL WESTCOAST OG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 02:58:48 PM »
game will go platinum after 2 weeks

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 03:01:16 PM »
Why would I give a fuck what you think  ???

youngmessnucca

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 03:02:05 PM »
Game will definitely go platinum within 6 weeks.  get ready to delete your account phillyfag  8)

Wow, what a clever play on my name, think of it all by yourself Haji? Your 23 and can't think of anything else to say other than phillyfag? your the only person on this board that people hate more than me and that's bad.

Dont worry RegimeMob, even after my account will be deleted, I will still fuck with your head every day as always. You still crying yourself to sleep every night?

game will go platinum after 2 weeks

Well, the real westcoast og would know. But he doesn't know it's not 1996 anymore. sad.