Author Topic: Uppin the ante  (Read 479 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Uppin the ante
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 03:02:52 PM »
Why would I give a fuck what you think  ???

You give enough fucks to post a reply sucka. 8)

teecee

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 03:14:53 PM »
I stated that if Game goes platinum within 6 weeks, I will change my screen name to something favoring Game. I've decided to step it up a notch and bet my entire account on him NOT going platinum. I know you guys are from Cali but the Game dick sucking on this board is suspect. I bet most of youz would have your way with him if you could.

LMAO, Game aint going platinum and if he does, you wont be able to say shit to me. haha 8)

It's really hard to predict sales nowadays, who knows what will happen??!!  Game doesn't have a HUGE single like he did with How We Do, but he has even more hype and is getting great reviews.  I have no idea how much Game sales and i could really care less so don't call me a Game dickrider or whatever, but i think you are gonna lose your bet man.  I'm thinking Game goes 400,000 first week , platinum in 5- weeks. 

Besides, you won't get rid of your account, and if you do you'll just make a new account so why even make the bet?  Do you really hate Game that bad?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »
I stated that if Game goes platinum within 6 weeks, I will change my screen name to something favoring Game. I've decided to step it up a notch and bet my entire account on him NOT going platinum. I know you guys are from Cali but the Game dick sucking on this board is suspect. I bet most of youz would have your way with him if you could.

LMAO, Game aint going platinum and if he does, you wont be able to say shit to me. haha 8)

It's really hard to predict sales nowadays, who knows what will happen??!!  Game doesn't have a HUGE single like he did with How We Do, but he has even more hype and is getting great reviews.  I have no idea how much Game sales and i could really care less so don't call me a Game dickrider or whatever, but i think you are gonna lose your bet man.  I'm thinking Game goes 400,000 first week , platinum in 5- weeks. 

Besides, you won't get rid of your account, and if you do you'll just make a new account so why even make the bet?  Do you really hate Game that bad?

Probably will get a new one, but only to fuck with people. the whole thinking that the west coast is gonna blow up again mentality that people have on here is sickening and a fantasy, I'm tired of posting for real. I mean we got blacks on here who think they are god, delusional dipset wigger stans and yes, Arabs from the Bay that want us to believe they are out there selling dope, shooting and mixing it up with the blacks. And yes, I hate Game that bad, his fans, and the majority of people on Dubcc.

Plus people on here hate Phillyboy, if I started posting again with a different name and nobody knew who it was, shit would b different.

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 03:51:33 PM »
Philly is just a drama queen.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 03:53:28 PM »
game will go platinum after 2 weeks

yeah in 2 weeks he will be platinum after 6 weeks probably 2 times.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 04:22:50 PM »

Not a chance, and if he does, no more Phillyboy. :'(

Whatever you need to say to help yourself sleep better, go for it ;).

C'mon who's fucking with me? Im serving all of you.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 05:39:21 PM »
Phillybitch your a nobody on this site, people make threads about you only for the purpose of ridicule, so there goes your "yeh but you make threads about me, your on my nuts" comeback. You deleting your account will mean absolutly nothing to anyone on this site. Attention whoring at its finest.

*waits for usual lame comeback*

The Maestro

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 05:42:39 PM »

no, your not. your lame.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 01:52:19 PM »
I stated that if Game goes platinum within 6 weeks, I will change my screen name to something favoring Game. I've decided to step it up a notch and bet my entire account on him NOT going platinum.
You ready?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 02:46:45 PM »
LOL, 450k the first day, by friday, phillybitch wont exist. 

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 02:53:16 PM »
Good news...Can't Detox is not not coming do the same too  :P

$Eg2$

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »
^^^ HAA YEah that would be dope huh Detox is kool he just need to quit the hatin on Game let it go and he would be straight

teecee

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 03:20:56 PM »

Not a chance, and if he does, no more Phillyboy. :'(

Dude, i hate to say it cuz i respect your opinion on music for the most part, but you even MORE pathetic than all the peeps that you hate on DUBCC.  If you don't like it here, dont fucking post here man, its pretty simple. No one really cares, i have been posting off and on since DUBCC opened, when i get bored of it or annyoed by Dipset fans or peeps like you, i don't post, and then when i want i come back.  I don't fucking announce it cuz i just don't care, and i know that no one else really does either. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
it amazes me how much some people can hate a person they never met. if you don't feel dude's music - fine, that's understandable. but the way some people hate on him is just sad.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 04:29:41 PM »
Good news...Can't Detox is not not coming do the same too  :P

not detox man...he always got them early hook ups... 8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!