Author Topic: Mobb Deep Blood Money. Shot Stabbed Or One Of The Above.  (Read 658 times)

YungLilGotiGambinoSoprano

• Lil Geezy
  • Lets get this party started
Re: Mobb Deep Blood Money. Shot Stabbed Or One Of The Above.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 08:30:08 AM »
change ur sig u asian goof. u look embarassing, you and you're lil comrads.  sig is ultra gay

Your sig is pretty gay too.  A bunch of pretty rappers with head accessories.  Why dont u post a pic of yourself, or even some bitches,  then you can talk about callin other cats gay.

'Gap teeth in your mouth so my dick got to fit'

WC Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 10:01:16 AM »
change ur sig u asian goof. u look embarassing, you and you're lil comrads.  sig is ultra gay

Your sig is pretty gay too.  A bunch of pretty rappers with head accessories.  Why dont u post a pic of yourself, or even some bitches,  then you can talk about callin other cats gay.

Its a rap forum u asian goof.  Im not here to post pics of myself and broadcast my life, its a rap forum so its pretty normal that their are rappers in my sig, ur sig is a disturbing joke u fairy.  It was a lil funny at first but its just straight scary, change it u goof.  and props on referring to the mc's in my sig as 'pretty rappers'  that was ultra gay doggie.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 10:05:05 AM by Spice Iz Active »

YungLilGotiGambinoSoprano

• Lil Geezy
  • Lets get this party started
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 11:09:34 AM »

Its a rap forum u asian goof.  Im not here to post pics of myself and broadcast my life, its a rap forum so its pretty normal that their are rappers in my sig, ur sig is a disturbing joke u fairy.  It was a lil funny at first but its just straight scary, change it u goof.  and props on referring to the mc's in my sig as 'pretty rappers'  that was ultra gay doggie.

Yo man, if you dont got the balls to post pics of yourself then be out of here.  And I can tell you dont got any balls.  If your scared of the krew in my sig, then you got some serious male genetelia  issues.  Go back to rockin your purple socks.

"It was Roc-a-Wear, when Dame had it, Now you got it, call it +Cock-a-wear+, heh not in here"

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 02:29:14 PM »
Seriously dude, why are you and your little friends half naked and hugged up and all that? If you can give me a valid explanation for that, I'll let it slide, but until then, that's mad homo. Then again, you referring to the most homosexual line the good doctor ever spit, that "gap teeth in your mouth so my dick's got to fit" shit... That kinda gives it away already.

Psh, I don't care about whatever you do in your bedroom with your friends when the lights go out... Just don't bother me with the pictures.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 09:21:57 PM »
change the sig or no one will take u seriously........thats that

so if u wanna stay in this forum and talk all this tough talk about how others are more gay than you, you might as well just jump off a building cuz ur life here is already over.

peace