Author Topic: Redd drops 57points!!! But still not enough for a win  (Read 300 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Redd drops 57points!!! But still not enough for a win
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 08:44:13 PM »
Thats one hell of a perfomance.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 12:10:06 AM »
57 points and 0 assists.......you can score 100 points , but if you don't get your team involved, you're not going to win

You can look at that two different ways.

1. He had 57 points and 0 assist, so that means he was ballhoggng and not passing.

2. He was passing but his team wasn't scoring so he took over.

Either way it was a great night. Only way it could've been better is if they would've won.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 12:14:01 AM »
^^couldnt of said it any better, exactly what I was trying to say.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 12:36:39 AM »
I don't understand how a performance can be GREAT if your team doesn't win...He put forth a nice scoring effort, nothing Antawn Jamison or Jerry Stackhouse haven't been capable of, and I'm sure he was excellent on the offensive end, but it goes from good to great only once it gets you that win...PeACe

LOL! thats a bit of a stretch.

Do you watch basketball? Jerry Stackhouse is a 2 time scoring champ...

I meant right now. no way is Stackhouse going off for 57...I guess i didnt make it clear enough for you.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 07:46:49 PM »
I don't understand how a performance can be GREAT if your team doesn't win...He put forth a nice scoring effort, nothing Antawn Jamison or Jerry Stackhouse haven't been capable of, and I'm sure he was excellent on the offensive end, but it goes from good to great only once it gets you that win...PeACe

I meant right now. no way is Stackhouse going off for 57...I guess i didnt make it clear enough for you.

Why do you think I said "they haven't been capable of" and not "aren't capable of"?...think about it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 10:36:06 PM »

Why do you think I said "they haven't been capable of" and not "aren't capable of"?...think about it.

alright alright you made youre point, got me on a reading technicality  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds