Author Topic: O.J.'s latest: 'If I Did It, Here's How It Happened'  (Read 414 times)

J Bananas

O.J.'s latest: 'If I Did It, Here's How It Happened'
« on: November 15, 2006, 11:02:29 AM »
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) --

In a new TV interview and book, O.J. Simpson discusses how he would have committed the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend "if I did it."

The two-part television interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air November 27 and November 29 on Fox, the TV network said Tuesday.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

"This is an interview that no one thought would ever happen. It's the definitive last chapter in the Trial of the Century," Mike Darnell, executive vice president of alternative programming for Fox, said in a statement.

The interview, conducted with book publisher Judith Regan, will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale November 30. The book "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed," the network said.

The book is published by ReganBooks, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers run by Regan. HarperCollins, like Fox, is a unit of News Corporation.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not returned Tuesday night.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

E. J. Rizo

Re: O.J.'s latest: 'If I Did It, Here's How It Happened'
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 11:09:04 AM »
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

milking the industry for some more cash

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 11:27:36 AM »
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

nah not a crazy muthafucka, a sick, disgusting, murderer that derserves to be dead.

rik

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 11:43:49 AM »
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

nah not a crazy muthafucka, a sick, disgusting, murderer that derserves to be dead.

If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit...

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 11:45:22 AM »
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

lol, sorry if I sounded real angry, its just this scum murdered 2 people in cold blood and he got away with it like nothing happened, sick.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 12:34:04 PM »
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

lol, sorry if I sounded real angry, its just this scum murdered 2 people in cold blood and he got away with it like nothing happened, sick.
dont hate the player, hate the game.... one of those things... its disgusting but you should be mad at the system more than him.... cash let him free

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 12:35:47 PM »
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

dont hate the player, hate the game.... one of those things... its disgusting but you should be mad at the system more than him.... cash let him free
Believe me I am mad at the corrupt system, but he is still the scumbag that killed 2 people

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 01:52:57 PM »
u know what i've come to accept the fact that he did it, i use to not beleive he did it but that fool did

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 04:43:23 PM »
If I ever need to kill a white girl, I know who to call.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 08:57:52 PM »

fuuny guy but yo HOw can they let a dude who has killed 2 people not only be on tv but to say HOW HE WOULD OF DONE IT loooool thats fucking funny to me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 10:25:10 PM »
G Dub is responsible for killing over 3000 troops in Iraq, and his the president and gets taxs dollars.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 10:48:59 PM »

triple O, double OG Bobby Jhonson?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 01:06:02 AM »
the juice is loose!
crazy mutha fucka.. 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 01:38:44 AM »
ya I heard about this

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 04:29:33 AM »
If this isn't a confession I don't know what is. LOL