Author Topic: rassy still crying!!  (Read 728 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
rassy still crying!!
« on: November 15, 2006, 02:12:37 PM »
RAS KASS INTERVIEW(11/15): "I ETHERED THE GAME."
ThaFormula.Com - Last time we spoke you were getting ready to drop "Institutionalized," what's been happening since then?

Ras Kass - Really, a lot of the same. I dropped "Institutionalized," me and Dow Jones dropped a mixtape called “Revenge of the Spit” and about 3 weeks ago I dropped another album called "Eat Or Die." I’ve just been working man and really fighting with Capitol Records trying to get past that. I signed a gag order on that but definitely thanks for the support that everybody gives me and make your voice heard man and email them people at Capitol. I used to wear the free Ras Kass T-shirts when I was in jail but I’m really in jail with these people. So that’s my big fight right now as opposed to everybody thinking The Game is my big fight right now. So I’m just trying to iron that out and move on.

ThaFormula.Com - Did that rumor of you signing to DTP really happen?

Ras Kass - Supposedly, I can’t even say that I said that. But I can’t do nothing till I finish one thing. So there is no other situation that I can get involved with until I get rid of Capitol and they are being real assholes about it. It's just a lot of animosity between us man. Capitol don’t like me and I don’t like them. Of course its greed, they want something cause they think I might go somewhere else and be a success. It’s just hater shit.

ThaFormula.Com - Do you feel that the Game situation has benefited you a lot?

Ras Kass - I mean I use any situation to try and do the best I can.

ThaFormula.Com - Is this incident with Game as serious as you guys are making it out to be or is this something that will stay on record?

Ras Kass - I can’t sit here and talk about those things. This dude violated when he hit me in the back of the head with a bottle. I don't think I'm capable of forgiving that unless I hit him over the head with a bottle, then we can be friends.

ThaFormula.Com – A lot of people were disappointed in the video you guys put out on Youtube and wondered why Ras Kass would stoop to that level with the guns and all that especially with what he rhymes about in his music?

Ras Kass - I never said I was so political and positive. I stand behind my decision and what I did. I wouldn't sit here and try to please everybody. I got to do what I feel is right. Cats that know me personally, know that I am of 2 minds. Of course I don't wanna start shit, but if you start it with me I’m in my rights to do whatever it takes to defend myself and that’s just how that works. So all that positivity shit, uh I ain’t never not said I wouldn’t do this or that. If you hit me, I’m gonna fuck you up. That’s pretty much how that works. I have said that in my music from day one, so I don’t know how positive I was supposed to be.

ThaFormula.Com - How did you end up getting involved in the return of “Unity?”

Ras Kass - Bigga B creating “Unity” gave all artists a place to get their music heard at a time when radio wasn’t all that receptive to rap music, they had to come to “Unity” to get it heard. It definitely gave people like me and Xzibit and so many others a place where we could rhyme and be heard. So when Chace and Muggs asked me to do it, I’m here. So rest in peace to Bigga B. I think this is necessary and I’m glad they are doing it. We haven’t had anything since it’s been away to promote the 16 to 21 year old dude with a dream from Southern California that’s trying to be heard. We don’t have what we used to have no more so we need this.

ThaFormula.Com - Have you actually begun recording an official album or are you just doing mixtapes?

Ras Kass - My mixtapes are albums. They are original records with guest appearances. That's what album is. But really, I can’t do anything until one thing is finished. It would be a waste of my time to record an album that probably would get dated. I’ll cross that bridge when it falls on top of me, right now Capitol is what’s the biggest thing in my mind. I got to get that over with and then move on.

ThaFormula.Com - Now you’ve done 2 diss tracks towards Game. Did he respond back to you?

Ras Kass - He dropped some records dissin' me but they were just some weak shit. Nobody heard them because they weren’t that good. He did one called “Pistol Grip Pump” and one called “Soundscan.” He tried to say something, but that shit is weak. Until he comes right, which he can’t because I ethered that nigga Game, and I’ma ether him one more time maybe if I feel like it. So that’s how it works. I mean I didn’t start it but I’m here to finish it.

http://thaformula.com/ras_kass_i_ethered_game.htm

didnt rass diss games son first?

rik

Re: rassy still crying!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »
^ Well he says he didn't diss him. As for ethering Game, this cat did not ether him. He's talking about no one heard the diss Game made same could be said about his. That shit was hella weak. Ras ethered himself cus when it first popped off he said he was not goin to diss him on wax and not give him that publicity he wants. Ras is one of my favorite rappers but dude is dumb for this. He's got bigger things to worry about like getting out of that bullshit label situation and droppin' an album.

You lost this one Ras, you got knocked the fuck out, take it like a man, it happens to the best of us.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 02:29:23 PM »
^ Well he says he didn't diss him. As for ethering Game, this cat did not ether him. He's talking about no one heard the diss Game made same could be said about his. That shit was hella weak. Ras ethered himself cus when it first popped off he said he was not goin to diss him on wax and not give him that publicity he wants. Ras is one of my favorite rappers but dude is dumb for this. He's got bigger things to worry about like getting out of that bullshit label situation and droppin' an album.

You lost this one Ras, you got knocked the fuck out, take it like a man, it happens to the best of us.
yeah especially with that youtube video with all the white boys in the backdrop!!!

rik

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 02:36:22 PM »

yeah especially with that youtube video with all the white boys in the backdrop!!!

I forgot about that. That was a gay ass video, damn he ethered himself twice. This "beef" is boring though.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 02:37:26 PM »
He def lost this battle.

walsh23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 03:21:27 PM »
Rass is being a fucking idiot. Those songs weren't even disses he had like 2 lines about him in pistol grip pump and soundscan was a lloyd banks diss.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 03:22:58 PM »
ras use to be my favorite rapper but i look at him as a clown these days. that youtube video made me dislike him. dude needs to just shut the fuck up and quit trying to live off of the exposure hes getting cuz of the beef.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 03:46:44 PM »
LOL @ soundcan being a diss for him

I used have respect for this dude, but after that youtube shit, he ended his own career and destroyed his own cred
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 04:25:38 PM »
Ras Kass = :loser:

does this guy even have a career anymore since Xzibit dumped him?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 04:30:06 PM »
Funny thing is...Game isn't doing this. Ras Kass is killin himself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »
Ras needs to stop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 06:41:34 PM »
I used have respect for this dude, but after that youtube shit, he ended his own career and destroyed his own cred

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »
I don't give a shit about him. :P
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

The Predator

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 08:29:22 PM »
Ras Kass got knocked out of the game.

Like Pow!