Author Topic: busta "i do what i want!"  (Read 857 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
busta "i do what i want!"
« on: November 16, 2006, 12:57:18 AM »

While Dr. Dre doesn't appear on The Game's Doctor's Advocate, his Aftermath signee Busta Rhymes appears on the album's title track. Recently, Bus-A-Bus caught up with SOHH to discuss his decision to appear on the song.

Although 50 Cent warned that he would have beef with anybody helping Game, Busta still landed a verse on Chuck Taylor's latest LP. So why work with Game when Fif is now feuding with Fat Joe and Jadakiss for working with his foe, Ja Rule.

"I do what I want," Bus told SOHH exclusively. "Number one, I'm a grown man. Number two, I don't got issues with other people. And number three, Busta Rhymes been around longer than all of these dudes that got issues with each other. So at the end of the day, I like to mediate situations, trying to bring dudes together and make them chill out. If that don't work, I continue to stay focused on what I gotta do. And ultimately as long as nobody interrupts that, it's cool.

"I respect everybody on my team. I'm on Aftermath, so everybody that's affiliated with that camp is family to me and I'm family to them," he continued. "So as long as everybody know to just do what they gotta do, stay focused, we gon' get through whatever the discrepancies are. It's part of that family, brotherly love. Sometimes, the love is tougher than others."

Game's Doctor's Advocate is in stores now.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/10249

Chief

Re: busta "i do what i want!"
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 05:06:32 AM »
damn strait!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:27:35 AM »
u always know there is tension up in there between fif and busta... first of busta been on both game albums and hasnt been on fifs... and then they always seem to avoid each other... i think they dont like each other.. and i really think busta really likes game... i mean it seems that when he heard game spit... he like telling dre like yo... grab this guy... game might owe alot to busta...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 09:29:05 AM »
He said it like it is.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 10:24:36 AM »
u always know there is tension up in there between fif and busta... first of busta been on both game albums and hasnt been on fifs... and then they always seem to avoid each other... i think they dont like each other.. and i really think busta really likes game... i mean it seems that when he heard game spit... he like telling dre like yo... grab this guy... game might owe alot to busta...

Nah 50 and Busta are cool. Banks was on Touch It remix and 50 said in an interview hes gonna probably have a track with him on his next LP.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 10:48:59 AM »
props

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 11:48:35 AM »
He said it like it is.

And ya can't hate the brother for that.

kingwell

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 12:13:18 PM »

That was an amazing conclusion..

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 12:45:29 PM »
propz

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »
prop to busta.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 01:33:46 PM »
50 is a faggot if he gets upset about that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »
50 is a faggot if he gets upset about that.

Now you know how The Lox and Fat Joe feel.  ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 11:14:31 PM »
Im down with Busta

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 11:28:29 PM »
50 Cent warned that he would have beef with anybody helping Game

what about Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Hi-Tek, Scott Storch... 50 ain't gettin mad at anybody haha

I'm sure they don't give a fuck what he thinks either, and they shouldn't

guys career is on a steady decline

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 11:57:26 PM »
busta is 1 real muhfucka

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc