Author Topic: DJ Quik comments on 2006 BET Awards  (Read 1118 times)

We Fly High

DJ Quik comments on 2006 BET Awards
« on: November 16, 2006, 01:10:59 AM »
thought this was an interesting post by Quik..

http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1967073074&Mytoken=6FB554D5-840B-46E5-896787A1A62D50FC3304832

whats up all you muthaf**kas in cyberhood! this is Quik. I just watched the taping of the show and i have to say that there were some interesting moments at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Not to give away the show, just know that Live.....T.I. showed up to blow up. As for The Game, he certainly would've put your children to sleep without a problem. Jigga-man was there...as was Flavor Flav & DELICIOUS! (yea, she can get it!) im sure its gonna come across good on cable. the people in ATL certainly know how to act and enjoy themselves. THATS WHY THEY RUN THE RAP INDUSTRY! (yeah, quik said that!) Even NY is making a comeback! Wendy Willams bagged on me, which means im gonna be big again. .....cant wait til LA matters again in the music industry. i had a good time with my boys the Yin Yang Twins. keyshia cole had on her ''high blood pressure'' jeans (tight as the skin on a sausage link) and Jezzy made it rain.......! yeah, i fuckin' love this business. WALK IT OUT YALL! peace the f**k out.

david 'quik' blake
editor-in-chief M-Science Magazine

pt.2
http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1967283983&Mytoken=7EF43D20-D51F-48A6-8D3398DA04484D563603162

i forgot to add that Snoop Dogg and the Snoopadelics did a real good job!
also: i think that by me telling the truth about The Game's performance tonight, i just made a bunch of gangbangers in Compton real angry. 1st off im a Man...2nd...! im entitled to my opinion.
And, its no secret that Game's LIVE performances suffer a little. big deal. im from an era where we learned how to rock the crowd off top. So, to my friends.....dont take what i say personally.
im not venting, im just expressing myself as well as ive been taught to by my teachers in the schools of Compton, Ca. i cant help it if some of you (WHOM IT MAY CONCERN) havent evolved beyond primitive unfounded anger and outbursts...! (my collar has been popped!) So, with that said.....avoid negativity at ALL costs. Jails and graves are full of people who people who would still be here had they learned to EXPRESS THEMSELVES !!!!!!
Sincerely,

David ''Delma's Son'' Blake, Sr

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DJ Quik comments on 2006 BET Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 01:13:19 AM »
Let the beef begin...

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 01:17:23 AM »
quik head is not right at the moment something went down bewteen him and game game dropped him as his dj and now he's mad i dunno what it was but game probably did'nt want to roll with someone that beats up there sister its not a good look for him

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 01:25:06 AM »
quik head is not right at the moment something went down bewteen him and game game dropped him as his dj and now he's mad i dunno what it was but game probably did'nt want to roll with someone that beats up there sister its not a good look for him
quik wasnt his OFFICIAL dj so theyre aint no beef.quik jus givin some opinions cus quik can put a show.the first time i seen him live was when mausberg was just coming up.quik put on a hella of fuckin hot ass show,musberg was o.k that night but his flow was tight.i hope he workin on a album instead of writing blogs on his myspace :'(

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »
someone please take away his computer.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 01:46:27 AM »
No disrespect to the worlds greatest producer, but nobody really cares. Its like your own personal blog, but hell xpress yourself in your music. Keep it to yourself man.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 03:26:22 AM »
i can feel what he's sayin about game though. honestly, the majority of live rap performances suck ass, based on the fact that the rappers yell and scream into the mic and have their whole god damn posse yelling along with them every other bar. quik has an appreciation for the music, and puts on a HELL of a live performance (as we have all seen from house of blues). other rappers just try to yell their shit out...it's annoying.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 03:33:19 AM »
.. ayo quik stick to producin !!!

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 04:00:42 AM »
i hang on every word quikksta says so fuck yall, and games live performance

~Lucien~

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 04:02:37 AM »
oh well...

Chief

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 05:33:00 AM »
meh.. quik's pretty entertaining though...

kingwell

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 05:35:54 AM »
i hang on every word quikksta says so fuck yall, and games live performance

WORD, it's his blog, if you don't wanna read about what he has to say, DON'T OPEN ANY OF THESE THREADS.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 06:15:54 AM »
DJ Quik is my favorite artist but he's loosing his mind, he must be on some drugs.

I can understand he's mad at Game because he didn't put that Quik track that was supposed to be on DA on the album, but this is not the right week to go against him. Hell no!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 06:17:55 AM »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 06:20:39 AM »
Maybe we'll see 50 Cent on a DJ Quik track going at Game ;D

But if Quik called Game up and told him that his performance was boring, then that's different.