Author Topic: DJ Quik comments on 2006 BET Awards  (Read 1097 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DJ Quik comments on 2006 BET Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »
Well, in my opinion, if Quik critiques your live show, you better take heed.

If I were Game, I'd ask Quik how to improve my live show. I never seen a live Game performance, so I can't give an opinion, but I trust Quik when he says a live performance wasn't good.

Snoop always comes off good live though. No surprise he did it again.
quik throws on one of the best live performances.you gotta really be at one to feel the energy he puts into it.quiks shows are one of the best if not the shows ive been to.im always checkn for any quik shows plus theres always alot of hella fine females at his shows.yeah i agree,game should take some pointers on live shows from quik.has anybody seen how he gets down,down,down on stage,that shits crazy.doubt game would do any of what quik does but still dont think its a diss toward game.
quik is one of westcoast o.g's that has really put in alot of work for westcoast music,so he shuold get mad respesct!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »
how is quik loosing his mind? he voiced his opinion...as far as i know...he's always been that way...

Dopeisjay

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 01:54:15 PM »
On the real.[. that shit was no diss.. Quik was just stateing his oppinion.. on what he thought.. and  fa real Quik's show's.. do get down.. i remember when he performed Dollaz & Sence.. on stage .. shit!!.. now that was dope as hell.....

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 05:12:53 PM »
LMAO QUIK COMMENTIN ON OTER PEOPLES LIVE PERFORMANCES WHEN HE COULDNT EVEN GET SHIT RIGHT FOR HIS OWN TAPED SPECIALS ON THE HOUSE OF BLUES .. THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT SOUND AND COULDNT EVEN COME IN ON TYME ON 1 OF THE TRACKS COZ HE WAS DISTRACTED BY THE CROWD AHHA

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 05:50:05 PM »
It's true, when I saw Game live, he was weak. He just had a bunch of muthafuckas crowding him while he sounded real boring. I didn't see the BET performance, but I can't imagine its much different.

He can take some notes from Quik, who knows how to rock a crowd.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 05:54:40 PM »
LMAO QUIK COMMENTIN ON OTER PEOPLES LIVE PERFORMANCES WHEN HE COULDNT EVEN GET SHIT RIGHT FOR HIS OWN TAPED SPECIALS ON THE HOUSE OF BLUES .. THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT SOUND AND COULDNT EVEN COME IN ON TYME ON 1 OF THE TRACKS COZ HE WAS DISTRACTED BY THE CROWD AHHA

LMAO at you typin' in all caps.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 06:27:21 PM »
ya feelins  hurt ?? haha i didnt realize it till after i finished and couldnt be fucked typin it all out again lmao i have no probz with his comments against Game but thats awfully hypocritical if u ask me .. get shit right in your own backyard before commentin on the next mans performance ..

J-Dub562

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 07:33:57 PM »
You guys are reading too much into Quik's blog. Like he said on the wake-up show a few years ago when he spoke on Suge, he's a O.G. from Compton and can express his opinions whenever the fuck he wants. Game aint even trippin off this, its just some of the groupies who feel they are part of Game's camp and get all butt-hurt about it. You aint Game, you dont know Game, and you sure as hell dont roll with him so stop acting like it. Big-ups to all the people who have some sense and dismissed this for what it is---A BLOG.

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 07:41:31 PM »
Game aint even trippin off this, its just some of the groupies who feel they are part of Game's camp and get all butt-hurt about it. You aint Game, you dont know Game, and you sure as hell dont roll with him so stop acting like it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 07:51:43 PM »
whos actin like game lmao .U talkin about game groupies ..but look 2 the quik groupies jump to his defence ahah

.i agreed with quiks comments but if u goin 2  comment on the nxt man, make sure u have your own shit in check 1st ..The fact of the matter is Quiks had his own issues with his own live performances so why he speakin on sum1 elses lmao

thats like bush goin over 2 da middle east n tellin em to fix there issues and problems when there is plenty to address in the US first !!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2006, 08:10:47 PM »
Well, in my opinion, if Quik critiques your live show, you better take heed.

If I were Game, I'd ask Quik how to improve my live show. I never seen a live Game performance, so I can't give an opinion, but I trust Quik when he says a live performance wasn't good.

Snoop always comes off good live though. No surprise he did it again.
I don't know what you talking about seriously. Why would a rapper need to ask how to perform?  Either the rapper can rock the crowd or don't.  It's naturally done.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 09:30:30 PM »
I don't know why ppl are complaing about Quik posting online...he is just droppin his thoughts which I find interesting as fan to know what's up with his situation and what's in his mind...ppl are acting sensitive complaining about he's losing his mind and needs to have his computer taken away or he is making himself look stupid; how and why? if you don't care why did u post in the first place bitchin?

Anyway I agree with what Quik was saying...I don't see how he was starting beef with game. I hope Quik keeps his head and continue making great music. I look forward to his next post.

BTW, Quik hitted the nail on the head IMO when he talked about Game's primitive, unfounded anger and outbursts...I am a fan of Game's music but dude is unstable...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 09:33:19 PM by makaveli11 »
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion