Author Topic: So So Gangsta>>>>TBCT  (Read 499 times)

Raphael

Re: So So Gangsta>>>>TBCT
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 01:05:42 PM »
Blue Carpet is a better album IMO.....Daz album is solid too......I duno, its all in what styles of music you prefer...Im happy that Cube, Daz, Snoop and Game all dropped dope albums this year. 

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 01:10:49 PM »
Lol at this thread
what's so funny?
because Snoop album is WAY better than Daz one... Snoop album has fillers but some great songs too when the whole Daz album is  :-X, I still don't know why y'all ain't give up on Daz and Kurupt yet... they're DONE.. Snoop has been very inconsistent too but he's still got it in him (Think about it..) Y'all hating on Snoop album too much

$Eg2$

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »
I liked Daz album way better

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 02:13:13 PM »
agreed So So Gangsta was dope as. No filler. Half Snoop's album is fillers
I aint tryin to sound like a lame, but whats a filler?

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 03:00:25 PM »
I aint tryin to sound like a lame, but whats a filler?
a album filler lol, a song that is useless that just fills up space, that is a album filler and Snoop's album has alot of them :-X

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 04:19:01 PM »
I'm still fake  ::)

I think your boy already stated that...yet you're still mad? Why? >:(

I don't get mad; I get money.  Because I have money, I can murder any muh'fucka I feel like crushing.  How can I be mad at that?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 04:23:08 PM »

Right on the money homie.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 04:25:41 PM »
so so gangsta was way better than tbct.  Shit..I still listen to it.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 06:56:45 PM »
If Snoop would have dropped a 12 track album like Daz, it would have been way better than So So Gangsta.  There's about 14-15 tight ass tracks on TBCT, the only thing that fucks it up is that he overloaded it.  It's a good thing IMO, because we can choose what tracks are the best to use and make our own album out of this bank of tracks.  But shit like that Western Union track should never have been considered for the album.  I say BCT>SSG, but SSG is a dope ass album too.  The problem with SSG is that it has like 2 filler tracks, and then you're fucked cuz you're stuck with only 10 tracks.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 07:10:09 PM »
I love it when somebody makes a post saying so and so is better than so and so, or such and such is better than such and such...AND THEY DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY THEIR POSITION.  It's like, has the state of civil discourse degraded to an all-time low thanks to the almight Internet (boards, blogs, etc.) 

This thread is  ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Raphael

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 01:51:37 AM »
wow i made a 2 page thread

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2006, 03:30:44 AM »
I agree with this topic. TBCT is wack, beside of a few tracks. I still bump so so gangsta, while TBCT is non-active

anony

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006, 05:46:40 AM »
depends what type of mood im in, some days tbct will seem hot, other days ssg will souns good.

both are fairly average albums to me.