Author Topic: After a lot of thought, I have concluded that the best poster on dubcc is...  (Read 2172 times)

Don Seer

lol @ the biggest ass hole on/off (lol) the forum (kain) NOT BEING ON ANYONES LIST! till he practically begs for it.. well done for trying to make him feel good spice.. shows heart..

truth is though.. what a sad guy.. no one likes him.. he knows it.. and still wont fuck off and die

i dont have a list.. i dont play favourites.. no matter who ya are..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 03:29:15 PM by Seer - San »

WC Iz Active

My favorite poster here is probably WESTCOAST!! Me and him have always been on the same page, hes as cool as a poster can be.

rik

J Bananas is one of the best, no doubt!  There are prolly 10-20 posters I always check for.  Depends what section Im posting in too.....Heres a quick list off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.  I hope I made your list  :)

Tight...your def one of the poster I look for. But I thought you didn't like me.

rik

My favorite poster here is probably WESTCOAST!! Me and him have always been on the same page, hes as cool as a poster can be.

I hate that guy!

WC Iz Active

^^ur one of my fav's RIK! always have been

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
thx man, u are high on my list aswell ;D
J Bananas is one of the best, no doubt!  There are prolly 10-20 posters I always check for.  Depends what section Im posting in too.....Heres a quick list off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast,
:banana:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Everyone knows Rik's the man.

rik

Everyone knows Rik's the man.

Chuuch!  8)

You know where you stand with me Spice. Ted is that dude.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 03:47:18 PM by Rik Is The Name »

Don Seer

most of you are cool when you're not having e-beef with each other..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I gotta say Detox always brings tha heat with all the new ish, and Sik always makes me laugh. lol

kemizt

P-Nino

lol @ the biggest ass hole on/off (lol) the forum (kain) NOT BEING ON ANYONES LIST! till he practically begs for it.. well done for trying to make him feel good spice.. shows heart..
truth is though.. what a sad guy.. no one likes him.. he knows it.. and still wont fuck off and die
i dont have a list.. i dont play favourites.. no matter who ya are..

lol all I need is your love.

Seer you have no clue who I am coo with  :o  :-*

J Bananas

:raisetheroof: shout out to plant and everyone on his list, westcoast, rik, all them he listed except nik. im outta here folks

WC Iz Active

Bananas deleted his acct  wtf, that was out of left field

rik

Bananas deleted his acct  wtf, that was out of left field

He wanted to go out on a high note.

rik

but damn hope he comes back.