Author Topic: After a lot of thought, I have concluded that the best poster on dubcc is...  (Read 2164 times)

WC Iz Active

I'm so bent right now.

;D IM so high 8)   listening to Killa  enuff said 8)

rik

I'm so bent right now.

Yeah mee too I just somked two fat ass blunts took a bong rip and I dranks two 40's and took like 5 shots of some Henn. Way out.

WC Iz Active

I'm so bent right now.

Yeah mee too I just somked two fat ass blunts took a bong rip and I dranks two 40's and took like 5 shots of some Henn. Way out.

ok u got me beat homie ;D  Im just hitin a few bowls, but Im ripped regardless ;D

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
UR one of my fav posters Consigliori!! Im always checkin for ur posts

yea, you(Spice), Consigliori, Mosav, Ted, and the Purple Champ are the funniest i think.  i always check you guys's post...always depend on a  laugh!!!   :laugh:

u r definitely one of the funniesy Sanford.  what about SIK?  He always has something hilarious to say

yea, i think sik...uh...that nigga is in his own league.    :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

I think I'm bout to pass out.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
^you need Dr. Dre to put out Detox. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Samoan Enforcer

sorry about that, infinite's mom kept sending me naked photos thru pm and i finally had enough. im back though and i appreciate the nice words people said about me, and im glad my detractors spoke out too and exposed themselves. i need all my homies to diss them into oblivion till i reach 500 posts, then i'll spread the good karma around you all once again as they rot in reputation hell wishing they never spoke against me. ha ha.....excellent

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
¨Welcome back J.

here's a prop.

kemizt

wcsoldier

That depends on the topics ;

Funny shit; Sik by a long shot

B- Ball  ; Nik

Hip Hop; R-Tistic by a long shot

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck all y'all.

Just playin'. You know I love y'all.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
what amIchoppedliver
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

youngmessnucca

West Coast & Spice are good with me.

Mafioso, Big B's too.

I used to not like Sanford when he was Suckka Free, but he seem like cool peoples now.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 10:47:52 AM by phillyboy »

ABN

Jrome,Sik,J Bananas,Rik,Plant and West Coast are some of the better posters round here.

Sparegeez

Mafioso, Big B's too.

I used to not like Sanford when he was Suckka Free, but he seem like cool peoples now.

So you finally forgave your rapist?

youngmessnucca

Mafioso, Big B's too.

So you finally forgave your rapist?

Why do you feel the need to make up things? I doubt you have ever spoken fact on this site. I didnt like his attitude or posts back then, but he seems like cool peoples now, and it takes a man to be able to do that. Maybe youll grow up one day too.