Author Topic: After a lot of thought, I have concluded that the best poster on dubcc is...  (Read 2123 times)

rik

Jrome,Sik,J Bananas,Rik,Plant and West Coast are some of the better posters round here.

:raisetheroof:

Props for that...you're no slouch yourself.

Sparegeez

West Coast & Spice are good with me.

Mafioso, Big B's too.

I used to not like Sanford when he was Suckka Free, but he seem like cool peoples now.

So you finally forgave your rapist?

Why do you feel the need to make up things? I doubt you have ever spoken fact on this site. I didnt like his attitude or posts back then, but he seems like cool peoples now, and it takes a man to be able to do that. Maybe youll grow up one day too.

Have I lied about you being a racist lil bitch? Nooooooo. Have I lied about your bitch being whiter than the mayonnaise in my sandwich? Nooooooo. Have I lied about Sukka Free making you look like a bitch on this forum? No. Shut up. I'm Mufassa bitch.

Samoan Enforcer

Jrome,Sik,J Bananas,Rik,Plant and West Coast are some of the better posters round here.

:raisetheroof:

Props for that...you're no slouch yourself.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like the posters who like the same music as me because they like the same music as me

and i like the funny posters

and i like bags, mmm, bags

Sikotic™

I'm gonna prop everyone that had a nice thing to say about my ass. Bless your hearts.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm gonna prop everyone that had a nice thing to say about my ass. Bless your hearts.
i love your ass

jeromechickenbone

Mad props my man.  I'm always checkin your shit as well 8)

youngmessnucca

Mafioso, Big B's too.

I used to not like Sanford when he was Suckka Free, but he seem like cool peoples now.

Why do you feel the need to make up things? I doubt you have ever spoken fact on this site. I didnt like his attitude or posts back then, but he seems like cool peoples now, and it takes a man to be able to do that. Maybe youll grow up one day too.

Have I lied about you being a racist lil bitch? Nooooooo. Have I lied about your bitch being whiter than the mayonnaise in my sandwich? Nooooooo. Have I lied about Sukka Free making you look like a bitch on this forum? No. Shut up. I'm Mufassa bitch.

Ima disagree with everything u said simple as that. Youre a young boy though, so I know your a little immature. its whatever.

Sparegeez

Mafioso, Big B's too.

Ima disagree with everything u said simple as that. Youre a young boy though, so I know your a little immature. its whatever.

What's with the pussy talk? Did your plastic dick fall off?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
^props!!  u are one of the best Plant.

MoSav, Plant, Seer, Detox, Malik, Educated Thug, SIK, RIK, NIK, Mac10, Kain, BIGB, Jome, Mafioso, MTL MOST, Bananas, BabyG, MO Z    these are some of my fav posters

props homie.. your cool in my books.. i got love for most of the posters on here (no homo).. only a few i dont like and im byding my time until i calls these jock straps out! :sshh:

youngmessnucca

Re: After a lot of thought, I have concluded that the best poster on dubcc is...
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2006, 02:22:53 PM »

Mafioso, Big B's too.

What's with the pussy talk? Did your plastic dick fall off?

re-read your post out loud, you sound like a little boy.

"THE" MoSav

Re: After a lot of thought, I have concluded that the best poster on dubcc is...
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2006, 06:07:45 PM »
Sanford and Son and SIK are the funniest along with J Bananas.
Spice is my favorite poster. MoSav's gotta be up there. Danny Tanner= Ac Grundy enuff said

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »
the best are Sikotic and J Bananas

contest over

WC Iz Active

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2006, 07:15:48 PM »

contest over

Spice > insert name here  ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2006, 02:26:12 AM »

contest over

Spice > insert name here  ;D

KDub > Spice. lol

j/k :P

kemizt