Author Topic: Tha NWA Album Delayed again (lol, wat else is new)  (Read 252 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Tha NWA Album Delayed again (lol, wat else is new)
« on: November 26, 2001, 06:08:04 PM »
I got this from sohh..........

Fans of seminal West Coast crew N.W.A. will have to wait a little longer for their much-anticipated reunion album, Not These Niggaz Again. Dr.Dre started hyping the reunion around the same time he set out on his 2000 Up In Smoke Tour with Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Ice Cube and Xzibit; and the reformed group (with Snoop filling in for the late Eazy E) even performed a song together during the show. MC Ren (who was also on tour) was also coming back to the group, and even DJ Yella seemed to be on deck. Since that summer, there's been mostly silence about the reunion and now Cube has told Rolling Stone, that no complete songs have been laid down and the reunion is being delayed.

"We're up against two things: We don't have a lot of time, and we have to do a great record. That doesn't compute. There are a lot of expectations with that record, and if we don't have time to meet those expectations, it's better not to do it than to go in and half-ass it. We made a lot of progress on the Up in Smoke Tour, gellin' back together and understanding how we've grown, but you know, I'm doin' a movie here, they're doin' their movies. It's really on Dre. If he ain't puttin' the tracks together, I really ain't down to rap on nobody else's tracks. He's the quarterback," Cube told Rolling Stone.

Man, I think they should put everything aside 4 this shit, this is gonna be a winner outta tha gate, It could even be tha best selling album in hip hop............I mean Cube is signing new contracts 4 all these new movies like every month............They should just finish everythin they doin rite now and start concentrating on this 4 god's sake.............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Big BpG

Re: Tha NWA Album Delayed again (lol, wat else is
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2001, 06:24:46 PM »
I just reported on this... the article is from Rolling Stones, Sohh just stole it, but yes, it's not delayed again... it's always been delayed... the question is....... when is it gonna start

-Big BpG

http://www.snoopsdoggpound.cjb.net

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2001, 06:32:31 PM »
i thought it was delayed indefinatly ....meaning never going to happen

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2001, 06:46:17 PM »
It will happen when they are livin' in a retirement home shittin in their Depends.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2001, 06:54:48 PM »
Watch, it's gonna be too late before u know it and they'll regret it 4 tha rest of their lives............And if they don't release it in tha next 5 years maybe, tha generation will change and there will be a new breed of people, no one will give a fuck about them and their album will flop, just like Run Dmc's "Crown Royal"............They're suppose 2 be hip hop legends but their album didnt even go wood............If these fools dont hurry dats wat will happen 2 them............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Big BpG

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2001, 06:58:02 PM »
LMAO at tha7th..... yea say that again

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2001, 08:58:24 PM »
i agree with cube they should all put their shit aside and concentrate on this one cuz it WILL be a winner out of the gates.  chin check and hello r fuckin dope songs.  this album would be off the heazy fo sheazy.

Peace

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2001, 12:31:27 AM »
Sometimes it's good to let go of the past and remember the good stuff.  Unless they can come up with a classic, I would not want to hear it.  They all have so much going on right now that I don't see how they could come with the Fury and Hungriness of years ago.  

They are not hungry any longer. They are all rich.(except maybe Ren and Yella)  They can't talk about the police like they used to (Dre and Cube probably hire some police for security).  

Besides, Dre does so much outside producing these days (a little too much in my opinion, Wack 10?????) that I don't know how he can make the time to produce a classic CD for NWA.

Just my opinion.